Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-270.html)

Lovely choice of colour! great guns!

Hats off to Prithviraj for choosing the Z4 and that too in red!!clap: Read in one of his interviews that, this year he may also buy a superbike, most probably a Ducati!!

WOw this is by far the prettiest color i have seen the z4 in It looks even better than white . Real good taste and the interiors looks so inviting.
Totally driver focused.

Here are some pics of the VW Touareg I saw a couple of days back.

THe toureg looks amazing. APt place to park the vehicle !:).
Whats up with that weird spoiler ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1765316)
Here are some pics of the VW Touareg I saw a couple of days back.

Dude you got any complete pic of the rear ? I heavily doubt it being a V10 tdi by the upper grade rims and extra bells and whistles :) Fingers Crossed ! I wish it would stay.

Looks rugged ! Nice find !

derz also a porsche boxter in tvpm.dark green.

Nice pics bro! The Touareg looks hot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1763966)

I'm floored with the choice of color. Blue is a very obvious and common color for BMW's. Need some ba**s to think out of the box.

I had doubts when i was said that he is going for a red one as Crimson Red is a color which is not on offer in India. Looks like this one would be an uber-exclusive car. :)

#1 - No Red in Z4 spec sheet by BMW India.
#2 - UK spec sheet with Crimson Red.

@ scorcher - It is an interesting find that crimson red is not available for india spec car. I also had doubts regarding the same as i haven't seen new Z4 in red even on pictures before.

Appreciate the actor's spirit on buying such a nice car and for the colour choice

Quote:

Originally Posted by wycelfjean (Post 1755849)
Today saw an unregistered deep blue X6 at a house close to hilton service center at Ptp nagar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1756436)
Monaco blue X6 is latest addition to the family having black W220 S500 and white C230 Avantgarde. heard a Q7 is also going to be added to the garage.

Its a tvm car itself,will be having "1" reg. of current series.

The info i posted about blue X6 was not correct

X6 do not belong to hotelier's garage but to another person (A leading private taxi/bus operator group)

X6's reg. number KL-01-AX-1 was sold for a record 7.5 lakhs,but heard it was for a Q7 (i had posted this info in another thread).
Also hotelier's garage will be soon having a X6 and Q7.So when X6 arrived i thought it belongs to their garage:)

i apologize for the wrong info.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1765685)
@ scorcher - It is an interesting find that crimson red is not available for india spec car. I also had doubts regarding the same as i haven't seen new Z4 in red even on pictures before.

Appreciate the actor's spirit on buying such a nice car and for the colour choice

X6 do not belong to hotelier's garage but to another person (A leading private taxi/bus operator group)

X6's reg. number KL-01-AX-1 was sold for a record 7.5 lakhs,but heard it was for a Q7 (i had posted this info in another thread).
Also hotelier's garage will be soon having a X6 and Q7.So when X6 arrived i thought it belongs to their garage

i apologize for the wrong info.

Agreed ! Nice selection of color indeed !

Oh dude, i conveyed the wrong info to jk too. Ah, no worries. :D

Is it the taxi operator the guy who has the boxster, S, E, X3 ?

Lots of good cars in Prithviraj's upcoming flick Thanthonni, Silver SC430, RR Sport, LX470 and lots and a Black LP 640 too shown but that is in Dubai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1765685)

I was also a bit confused. My friend told me that a guy who stays at PTP nagar has bought a X6.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1765721)
Agreed ! Nice selection of color indeed !

Oh dude, i conveyed the wrong info to jk too. Ah, no worries. :D

Is it the taxi operator the guy who has the boxster, S, E, X3 ?

Lots of good cars in Prithviraj's upcoming flick Thanthonni, Silver SC430, RR Sport, LX470 and lots and a Black LP 640 too shown but that is in Dubai.

Taxi Operator? I think you know the porsche owner.

Some random spottings from Cochin day before when I was there:

X3 - its the first ever X3 to hit the state much before BMW's offcial entry. This is owned by Umbrella giants from Kollam.

730Ld (F02) - Yet another new 7 to Malabar region, sadly again white!

X6 - spotted at Obroen Mall, its Josco's car, could be identified from the blue stripe on the regn plate which is there on all his cars.

ML320 CDI - spotted parked under Mather apartment at Thevara, it's a brand new car bought by some businessman from Cochin whos is said to be close relative of a famous female singer.

Volvo Yatch - since some one posted yatch's photo is Goa thread I too thought to post, as most of you are aware, it's yatch at Taj Malabar. Spotted when I went there

Prado - Opp to Taj Malabar, at custome's office, spotted a Prado & TLC lying dusty!

Volvo Yatch - since some one posted yatch's photo is Goa thread I too thought to post, as most of you are aware, it's yatch at Taj Malabar. Spotted when I went there

the yatch is not at all exotic and its a oridinary one....shouldn't had been in this thread..just my thought...:)

but the Z4 is an excellent find.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by route666 (Post 1765983)

the yatch is not at all exotic and its a oridinary one....shouldn't had been in this thread..just my thought...:)

but the Z4 is an excellent find.....

Ok, agree that its not exotic, but ofcourse its an import & our thread is not only ment for exotics, but also imports, please see the heading! :)