Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-267.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1756436)
Monaco blue X6 is latest addition to the family having black W220 S500 and white C230 Avantgarde. heard a Q7 is also going to be added to the garage.

If the X6 is owned by that hotelier, then I think Scorcher must be able to put up the pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1756474)
If the X6 is owned by that hotelier, then I think Scorcher must be able to put up the pics.

Firstly, our friend anif(crazybiker_46) believes in letting the pics do the talk. ;) why dude ?

Yes, you are right the hotelier is a relative of both mine and jk_das. But, i hardly visit them unless an event of any occation comes by. Anyways, i'll try my best for the pics :) Cheers !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1756395)
So, is his 320d now back at home ?

Yup.the 320d is back in calicut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1756488)
Firstly, our friend anif(crazybiker_46) believes in letting the pics do the talk. ;) why dude ?

Yes, you are right the hotelier is a relative of both mine and jk_das. But, i hardly visit them unless an event of any occation comes by. Anyways, i'll try my best for the pics :) Cheers !

Wish I had pics,got a call from a friend of mine last night about this X6 parked at trivandrum club.Asked him possibility of getting pics with his mobile,but he said it was difficult to get as vehicle was parked at a dark corner with people crowded and X6 is already dark blue:)

Hope we can spot it soon at their hotel.

hey scorch, the hotelier you are talking about is the ownr of southpark right? the guy havin the S5OO ? that's your uncle.? i guessed coz you told me personally when we met ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 1757133)
hey scorch, the hotelier you are talking about is the ownr of southpark right? the guy havin the S5OO ? that's your uncle.? i guessed coz you told me personally when we met ..

You are going terribly Off Topic mate, Bah ! Dude yea you are right. He is my uncle. Anand has already mentioned that.

And no mentioning of the personal details in here(personal relation, his company name) ! :rules:

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1756563)
Wish I had pics,got a call from a friend of mine last night about this X6 parked at trivandrum club.Asked him possibility of getting pics with his mobile,but he said it was difficult to get as vehicle was parked at a dark corner with people crowded and X6 is already dark blue:)

Hope we can spot it soon at their hotel.

I wish he opted for a better color, looks like the car is for him(dad). Because, he is the one with a blue fondness(W220). White or Black would have been good enough to flaunt the lines of the X6. :)

Yep, It is likely to be spotted at the hotel or college. Any bhpians from MCET buck up !

Brand new registered white FL 7 series spotted at Joscos portico at Kuriachira

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupam9557 (Post 1757133)

Terribly OT: If he has personally told ya,whats there to guess?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1756488)

Pics of the first trivandrum registered BMW X6.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-1.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-2.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-3.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-4.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-5.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-6.jpg

Had a tough time in clicking pics as car was parked in a completely dark zone and was difficult to see through the cam screen.

I suppose it's the First X6 Trivandrum has.

yup, pretty cool .Beemers are borne to rock. how much is the actual On-road price of an X6? I saw a coffee brown X3 @ bypass yesterday . Don't know whose is it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1757420)

Attachment 297306

Attachment 297307

Attachment 297308

Attachment 297309

Attachment 297310

Attachment 297311

Had a tough time in clicking pics as car was parked in a completely dark zone and was difficult to see through the cam screen.

Looks Cool in the dark......clap:clap:

The 3.0d X6 costs around 80L on road and the smashing 5.0i X6 costs above 100L on road with considering all the options.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1757420)

Nice find dude! But is it Monoco Blue or Black?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1757864)
Nice find dude! But is it Monoco Blue or Black?

yea, it looks like black; might be 'cos its dark.

Thanks for the info M. The X6 5.0 would be a real rocker.clap: