Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-261.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1740447)
Ah, thanks. Hope it works out soon. :)

the 500 looks sweet. Can you give me the count of 500's in the state ? Is it 2 ?

In my opinion so far total 3 or 4 500 are only delivered, one is in Aluva, one in Calicut & third one is now at Chennai.

hey guys!!
just wanted to clarify some things. a lot of my friends report of seeing a blue Harley davidson in chennai, the description of which matches the description of the one in kerala which is on carnet. can anyone tell me if they are the same??
cheers!!

Is there any new merc dealership coming at calicut?

Actor Suresh Gopi's 2010 FL Audi Q7,spotted near my home where a relative of actor is residing.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc03049.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc03050.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc03047.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc03051.jpg

Pics taken by my brother,i was away on a tbhp meet:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1742150)
Actor Suresh Gopi's 2010 FL Audi Q7,spotted near my home where a relative of actor is residing.

Attachment 291370

Attachment 291371

Attachment 291372

Attachment 291373

looks neat in all white... if only it had some better wheels!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bivin (Post 1741927)
hey guys!!
just wanted to clarify some things. a lot of my friends report of seeing a blue Harley davidson in chennai, the description of which matches the description of the one in kerala which is on carnet. can anyone tell me if they are the same??
cheers!!

Bivin, I did see this Electra Glide at the car park at Skywalk last Sunday wth DUBAI plates; I believe its the same one from Kerala.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 1742146)
Is there any new merc dealership coming at calicut?

Calicut already have authorised service center of Rajasree Motors (Merc's Kerala dealer who at present have showroom at Cochin). But they are also looking out for a mini showroom space at Calicut, but its not so immediate as they are happy with the sales from this region even without any showroom. They already have sale executive who is station in Calicut.

Quote:

Attachment 291370

Attachment 291371

Attachment 291372

Attachment 291373

Nice find, from stricked regn plate it seems that its PY **** 999!

Spotted this 750Li on my way back to Calicut from Wayanad. It's KL-7 regn, seems its Mr.Alukkas' car which was once featured in some magazine.

I wish Rajsree motors had an authorized service center in Trivandrum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahesh2010 (Post 1742783)
I wish Rajsree motors had an authorized service center in Trivandrum.

Don't worry they are setting it up; first they'll open the TVM service center before Clt showroom!

Quote:

Pics taken by my brother,i was away on a tbhp meet

Nice find buddy ! :) Like the RR. First you, then me. I will try for a Detailed Photoshoot soon :D

@hani - Yep, his Camry was 99. And Innova 9.

The Nissan 370Z displayed in Oberon today. I didn't had a cam with me only my crappy mobile and also we were in a hurry, so couldn't take more pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1742562)

Nice find, from stricked regn plate it seems that its PY **** 999!

you got it right,PY reg. makes a difference in total cost of car

i thought number plate was properly masked while posting:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1742884)
Nice find buddy ! :) Like the RR. First you, then me. I will try for a Detailed Photoshoot soon :D

@hani - Yep, his Camry was 99. And Innova 9.

That's because i believe in let pics do the talking:I Rule:

As mentioned pics are taken my brother.I'm yet to see this car in real and hoping to spot it soon.

try to get a detailed photoshoot if possible

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaisakhr (Post 1743398)
The Nissan 370Z displayed in Oberon today. I didn't had a cam with me only my crappy mobile and also we were in a hurry, so couldn't take more pics

Great to snap, I was told by my friend in Cochin about the display & was about to inform in thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1743403)
you got it right,PY reg. makes a difference in total cost of car

i thought number plate was properly masked while posting:)

Its ok, as only PY & 999 is readable.

One hot news: My friend in BMW informed me that the young upcoming star Pritviraj is going for a new Z4. There was one biege on display, but he is looking for red one which he may get in few days there is red available in Chennai! So its a good news that Mollywood also started to get some hot machines.

I'm glad to post the first ever photos of the first Jaguar XF in Kerala. Photos clicked by one of my very best friend Aju when he met his friend (Jag owner) couple of hours back from Cochin for some function.