Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-256.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1726416)
White interiors ? Uff, must be a task to keep it clean ! Pheww !

btw, to whom does the Cayenne goes, any familiar faces ?

He fallen in love when he saw the white in person!

Regarding Cayenne, let it be surprice, I can't say whom as I've a word with them! But I can say one of them is a very close friend of mine! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1726424)

Regarding Cayenne, let it be surprice, I can't say whom as I've a word with them! But I can say one of them is a very close friend of mine! :D

hmm..Almost all supercar owners in the state are your friends! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1726424)

Regarding Cayenne, let it be surprice, I can't say whom as I've a word with them! But I can say one of them is a very close friend of mine!

I assume he(xf guy) preferred to learn the lesson the hard way.

Hm, so atleast tell me if i know the person :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1726462)
hmm..Almost all supercar owners in the state are your friends!

I got your point brother, but sadly there ain't any 'Supercar' owners in Kerala yet. ='(

Though, a friend of hani has a handful of nice cars in Dubai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1726462)
hmm..Almost all supercar owners in the state are your friends! :D

:), I dont take ur words in wrong sense. But I do have some good contact of those who own some nice set of wheels. And few among them are my friends too, don't think that are after made, but long time relations, thats just because of God's grace. Anyway lets don't go OT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1726483)
I assume he(xf guy) preferred to learn the lesson the hard way.

Hm, so atleast tell me if i know the person :D

I got your point brother, but sadly there ain't any 'Supercar' owners in Kerala yet. ='(

Though, a friend of hani has a handful of nice cars in Dubai.

No, you don't know him personally, but might have heard about him. Not explaining more.

The friend you mentioned is the same guy who bought the Boulevard, he would be bringing one real supercar, but still not confirmed. Don't ask me which, that too I've to keep my word, but if he brings then it would be one of its kind!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1726782)

No, you don't know him personally, but might have heard about him. Not explaining more.

The friend you mentioned is the same guy who bought the Boulevard, he would be bringing one real supercar, but still not confirmed. Don't ask me which, that too I've to keep my word, but if he brings then it would be one of its kind!

Great ! As of now that is enough to keep the revs high ! ;) Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1726416)
White interiors ? Uff, must be a task to keep it clean ! Pheww !

btw, to whom does the Cayenne goes, any familiar faces ?

In all probabilities one will replace the white cayenne and the other will join the jag xf's stable. But I believe the new cayenne is still far from its launch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1726782)

Will it be in clt? If he decides to bring 1?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuner (Post 1726969)
In all probabilities one will replace the white cayenne and the other will join the jag xf's stable. But I believe the new cayenne is still far from its launch.

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 1727671)
Will it be in clt? If he decides to bring 1?

Can't tell exactly, but it'll be surely be in Clt for atleast few days.

Just saw this E250 CDI in a cross road next to my office when I went out! It was parked inside an hostel compound, it's the first E250 to hit Calicut, but couple E350 CDI & a E350 has already been in the city earlier. But some how due to many out station trips, its the first new E (customer car) I'm spotting from CLT.

Nice pic! Looks very elegant in black IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 1726230)
i dont think it is CBR1100, May be Suzuki Boulevard. My friend took the pic, experts which bike is it?

Whatever bike it is, the rider is an a#%#%#% with no traffic sense.

It sure is a Boulevard! Was the registration 1001?

My neighbour had the 1001 reg boulevard. One file day a guy in a maroon S class showed up and the bike disappeared for good!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1725549)
The first face-lifted S-class to hit Kerala. It's S350 CDI, and the car is been bought by a businessman who is one of the directors of a builder firm based in Calicut & Cochin. His Mg. Director already had a black S320 CDI in Calicut. I was told that the car has reached Calicut on last Sunday, but photos snapped from Rajasree Cochin & send by a friend.

Friends kindly note the silve CLK coupe near it!

spotted a black face lifted S class today at a prominent builder's house.I guess this car belongs to his garage as most of his cars are black in colour and the number is also similar.

Didn't took pics as car is parked inside,will try to get some pics when it is "on road":)

@ hanmust - is this the same car you mentioned in your post?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuner (Post 1726969)
other will join the jag xf's stable.

Nope, i don't think so. They cancelled their X6 booking and went for the XF.

Cool stuff..!! I would love to see it in person..!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1728110)
Just saw this E250 CDI in a cross road next to my office when I went out! It was parked inside an hostel compound, it's the first E250 to hit Calicut, but couple E350 CDI & a E350 has already been in the city earlier. But some how due to many out station trips, its the first new E (customer car) I'm spotting from CLT.

Nice rims there, is it standard ? And good to see merc has got the E better rims, but why the cruelty to the S ? :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1728902)
spotted a black face lifted S class today at a prominent builder's house.I guess this car belongs to his garage as most of his cars are black in colour and the number is also similar.

Didn't took pics as car is parked inside,will try to get some pics when it is "on road"

@ hanmust - is this the same car you mentioned in your post?

Dude, can you be a bit more specific on the builder ? Is it the RR guy ? I've not contacted him in a while and he did have an idea to replace the old S with a W221. :)

EDIT- Spotted a Trvandrum Regd. BMW X3(Alpine white, with all fairing painted white). By the Regn. Number, it looks like i belongs to the owner of a Supermarket building opposite LIC, Pattom. Looked nice/better with the under fairings painted.