Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-241.html)

@carheadbanger- Nope, the Bug is going to the Kalliyath Garage to give company to a white S320cdi and Facelifted white A6.

And yes, hani's G is now Matte Black, check the G- Wagen thread for pics !

Again spotting from Thrissur; this time my friend Abhay send this photos of Toyota Aera. The wheels are not looking stock!

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 1694935)
He could have waited for yellow to arrive. Is this beetle being delivered to the same guy who owns Porsche Cayenne?

@Hanmust Did u changed the color of your G-Wagon to matt black? I saw 1 G-Wagon in black at kallai road few days back.

AS scorcher said, its going to Kalliyath's Calicut porch.

Ya my G is now painted matte black. You can see it here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...-wagen-13.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1695617)
Again spotting from Thrissur; this time my friend Abhay send this photos of Toyota Aera. The wheels are not looking stock!

Those small alloys look hideous on such a big vehicle. I think its also sold as Toyota Previa in some countries

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1695617)

Whoa !!!!

I never seen it in thrissur , I think I just missed it.

Just spotted teh TLC V8(KL- 8 - AP- 1) , it belongs to ma close relative , he told me that he is gonna get an another exoti.

Hannie get ready keeps your camera eyes open !!

The Caddilac Escalade is in Chennai , MR. Chemmanur is gonna open a new show room in Chennai , the car was driven by ma close friend to Chennai , OOps that was a Left hander .

always loved the tough look of a g wagon , but never like a vehicle with dark wheels, but this one looks awesome , jus saw a pic of an audi rs6 made for the king of spain in an all black form , this reminds me of that , even the matt merc logo..cool

TLC V8(KL- 8 - AP- 1) is seen normally parked in front of a jwellery in calicut.

@carheadbanger- The TLC belongs to that jewellery(F.A) only. Initially it was registered in the importers moms name, after her death, i think it has been transferred to the owner recently.

What's with those tiny, disproportionate tyres on the Estima?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1696075)
Whoa !!!!

I never seen it in thrissur , I think I just missed it.

Just spotted teh TLC V8(KL- 8 - AP- 1) , it belongs to ma close relative , he told me that he is gonna get an another exoti.

Hannie get ready keeps your camera eyes open !!

The Caddilac Escalade is in Chennai , MR. Chemmanur is gonna open a new show room in Chennai , the car was driven by ma close friend to Chennai , OOps that was a Left hander .

Is that going to be a sedan coming into the Mr.Alukka's garage!

Ya I too was told that Esclade is now at Chennai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlcarrera (Post 1696170)
always loved the tough look of a g wagon , but never like a vehicle with dark wheels, but this one looks awesome , jus saw a pic of an audi rs6 made for the king of spain in an all black form , this reminds me of that , even the matt merc logo..cool

Thank you dude!

Spotted at a recent marrige.

The marrige of the famous Hawaii chappal manufacturer at Thodupuzha.

Mods no issues in revealing the numberplates , thats ma relative!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1696803)
Spotted at a recent marrige.

The marrige of the famous Hawaii chappal manufacturer at Thodupuzha.

Mods no issues in revealing the numberplates , thats ma relative!!

OMG, Foby, i guess that is the 'Chappal' brand name on the S320 badge !:Frustrati Please ask your relative to change it to the Logo or something. And one of a kind flower arrangement i've seen.

All their cars have their company name on it. And I am sure they are proud of it. Even Josco has Hawai chappal brand -Fischer.But they dont have it on their cars.

some of the random shots

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1696851)
All their cars have their company name on it. And I am sure they are proud of it. Even Josco has Hawai chappal brand -Fischer.But they dont have it on their cars.

A logo would have been fine bro, but i feel this is a bit over the edge. As his 'Chappal' brand is so famous. I would burst into laughter if i see a S which reads Lunars 320cdi.:uncontrol