Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-237.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1684806)
Also notice the "Khaja" signature Tigerclaw Scratch on the left side of the hood !

i dont get this, where is the tigerclaw scratch?

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 1686067)
i dont get this, where is the tigerclaw scratch?

Just above the Left headlight, all cars from the Khaja garage have those stickies. :)

@foby- the porsche count in tvm has to be 3.
2 x Cayenne :Green(MH reg), White(no: 1 have seen only few times. Not sure if proper tvm )
1 x Boxster (dark green).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1686077)
Just above the Left headlight, all cars from the Khaja garage have those stickies. :)

2 x Cayenne :Green(MH reg), White(no: 1 have seen only few times. Not sure if proper tvm )

Thank you for updating the count of pokers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1685068)
IIRC, the rims were OZ, and it had MADE IN ITALY stamped in bold. The interior of the car was simply stunning, finished dark red leather. Nice to see exotics like these in Kerala!!clap:

JayD , did you noticed the tigerclaw scratch on the head lamp of Masaretti ?

Spotted a Good looking W220 S350(silver) with dual pipes. Was tvm regn. with mammootty's Q7's number.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1686061)
@crazybiker46

The Cayenne count in state

Thrissur - the white one(Star pvc pipes) and the silver one (kajah beedi)

Josco tony had a silver one before but iam not sure, sold it or not? If it is there thrissur have 3 Cayenne.

Ernakulam - The Kl-43 blue one which i saw , please update me if Ernakulam has more Cayennes

Calicut - the white one owned by Hannies friend is teh one which I know of , hannie please update that.

Trivandrum - Please update , scrochy will be able to do it

Kottayam - I am not aware of

crazybiker46 - you missed the KL 12 registered Porsche which is owned by the news paper giants , it is in Bangalore now specifically in koramangala.

Please correct me if teh info is incorrect.

The one in cochin is not blue, but black!

The one KL-12 you mentioned is not owner of the daily you mentioned, but relative of them & he also have a super bike & few vintages!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1686077)

White is not from TVM, it was visiting there!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1686423)
The one in cochin is not blue, but black!

The one KL-12 you mentioned is not owner of the daily you mentioned, but relative of them & he also have a super bike & few vintages!

White is not from TVM, it was visiting there!

Foby is not mentioning the your friends(red carrera guy) cayenne but a new blue cayenne which he spotted.

Thanks for the info bro. So the cayenne count is 1 in tvm And that belongs to a bhpian.

Merc E belonging to a well known Maruti Suzuki dealer. Posting since i think this one is a direct import.

I doubht its an import. I think they might have changed the grill and lights.

Same here. I doubt this is an Import. Under the current Import laws, you are not allowed to import a car which is already sold in the Indian market.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rihan01234 (Post 1686697)
I doubht its an import. I think they might have changed the grill and lights.

This guy is basically a NRI and have few other imports as well. I saw this when i went to get my moms cars after painting. And even the exective claims than he brought it from Middle east.

@V12- Possible if it is imported some years ago. As you can see its a 3 Gen old car. Though, not being so sure !

My cousins S500 caught in between a strike ! Pathetic situation for a 5L beast !:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1684790)
Than ta taan , you won it Jay D

The first one to snap it from TBHP in Kerala !!!!!

Kudoos and many thanks !!!!!!

Yes that was Mr. Ajay Devagans car ,but know bought by the Kajha group (Kajaha Beedi people) from Thrissur.

@foby - I'm sure I saw this Quattroporte in Chennai 2 weeks back but it was a blink-and-you'll-miss-it glance... Foby, do you know if it was in Chennai then?

@sivasankar-Quite possible, The owners take their cars to really long drives and often visit TN. :)

Spotted this temp registered Q5 near their showroom in Kundannoor. Those lights looks really cool.

I think its their TD vehicle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivasankar (Post 1686953)
@foby - I'm sure I saw this Quattroporte in Chennai 2 weeks back but it was a blink-and-you'll-miss-it glance... Foby, do you know if it was in Chennai then?

Yep it was in Chennai , they use the ride for a regular commutation to Thirunnelveli

Spotted a Nissan Teana which was Kl- 17 registered at a wedding function held at Thodupuzha. This is teh first Teana which I am first seeing out of showroom in flesh.