Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-236.html)

OMG a Maserati with such rims.Please . They definitely deserve better shoes and whats with the profile on those tyres . They are huge ad spoil the look of the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1684899)
OMG a Maserati with such rims.Please . They definitely deserve better shoes and whats with the profile on those tyres . They are huge ad spoil the look of the car.

The rim is spoiling the beauty of the Italian beauty.

@ Scorcher - I like Italians in Red, Hail Ferrari Hail Fiat.clap:

Nice find JayD. Ofcourse i too agree with all your opinion regarding those wheels. But I guess that they might have changed the wheels to put a higher profile tyres for the bad roads as well as for their long out of the state journeys.

IIRC, the rims were OZ, and it had MADE IN ITALY stamped in bold. The interior of the car was simply stunning, finished dark red leather. Nice to see exotics like these in Kerala!!clap:

[COLOR=black]The first Jaguar XF in the state going to reach next week. Bought by friend's friend, it's white with white interior. He may also go for a next gen Porsche Cayenne which will be launched soon, said the first Cayenne will be delivered by May2010!

One of my best friend bought a sparingly 911 Carrera cabrio from B'lore & the car will hit Calicut next week or so! 911 is Silver & is presently DL regn. At present he have a Cayenne, S320 CDI, 730Ld, 320d & Pajero. He has also booked the new GL350 CDI, which will be the first GL to be delivered by Rajasree by March end. He is the commong friend between the red Carrera & XF guys.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A Bentley FS will also hit Calicut within 6-7 months! We are also expecting either a M3 or a 6-series to reach the city![/COLOR]

Saw a black W212 E-class near Statue, TVM just now.

Its raining BMWs in TVM. A new X3 (white) has also reached TVM.

Guys going through the several posts on our threads, one thing I find missing is the lack of good car garages( sheds) to house the vehicles. Either that or there havent been much snaps on it. I feel that especially in a tropical country such as ours where weather and other factors ( rodents for instance) play a signifcant role in lessening the life of a vehicle, its essential to have good shelters for our vehicles. And with the number of luxury vehicles in kerala increasing by the day, protection from theft becomes significant.

In short:It would be good to see pictures of super garages housing super cars :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1685083)
[COLOR=black]The first Jaguar XF in the state going to reach next week.
One of my best friend bought a sparingly 911 Carrera cabrio from B'lore. He has also booked the new GL350 CDI,. He is the commong friend between the red Carrera & XF guys.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A Bentley FS will also hit Calicut within 6-7 months! We are also expecting either a M3 or a 6-series to reach the city![/COLOR]

Great!!! Enough motivation to keep going to my home:D

Quote:

[COLOR=black]The first Jaguar XF in the state going to reach next week. Bought by friend's friend, it's white with white interior. He may also go for a next gen Porsche Cayenne which will be launched soon, said the first Cayenne will be delivered by May2010!

One of my best friend bought a sparingly 911 Carrera cabrio from B'lore & the car will hit Calicut next week or so! 911 is Silver & is presently DL regn. At present he have a Cayenne, S320 CDI, 730Ld, 320d & Pajero. He has also booked the new GL350 CDI, which will be the first GL to be delivered by Rajasree by March end. He is the commong friend between the red Carrera & XF guys.[/COLOR]

All great news flocked into one post ! Cool bro !

If you see a car in the garage of one among those best friends, you can guarantee its gonna find its way into the other garage pretty soon eg:- S, 5, Cayenne S, and now 911 Cabrio ! "Friends ho toh aise" :D

Is the Flying B gonna give company to the 750Li,RR Vogue and S500 by any chance ?

Just as i was typing this on my phone i saw a white pre facelift Q7(KL-46) nr. KeyPoint, Plamood.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1685234)
All great news flocked into one post ! Cool bro !

If you see a car in the garage of one among those best friends, you can guarantee its gonna find its way into the other garage pretty soon eg:- S, 5, Cayenne S, and now 911 Cabrio ! "Friends ho toh aise" :D

Is the Flying B gonna give company to the 750Li,RR Vogue and S500 by any chance ?

Just as i was typing this on my phone i saw a white pre facelift Q7(KL-46) nr. KeyPoint, Plamood.

None of these friends have Cayenne S, even the black one is not 'S', its basic Cayenne. Bentley FS is not joing that Garage, that will be added with a RR Ghost & some times with a S600-Guard (special protection-bullet proofed). FS is joing to Calicut.

Another hot news I just got, a new Harley being bought by a guy a in Calicut. It seems that its Roadster varient with 800+cc.

Quote:

One of my best friend bought a sparingly 911 Carrera cabrio from B'lore & the car will hit Calicut next week or so! 911 is Silver & is presently DL regn. At present he have a Cayenne, S320 CDI, 730Ld, 320d & Pajero. He has als

Here is the photo of the Carrera I mentioned. It's not from Calicut, but I got it from my friend when he sent me to take my opinion.

Lovely poker there, so has the deal been made and when is it arriving in clt ?

What color is gonna be Mr. A's GL350 cdi ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1685403)
Here is the photo of the Carrera I mentioned. It's not from Calicut, but I got it from my friend when he sent me to take my opinion.

That's a nice addition to the garage,so porsche count apart from cayenne has increased in the state recently

a red carrera cabriolet ,a white 911 carrera plus this silver coming and a green boxster

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1685234)

i spotted it at ulloor,here it is

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-q7777.jpg

@crazybiker- good to see the bhpian network is becoming inescapable for imports n exotics. \m/

I narrowly missed the Q while i was busy supervising fixing new number plates on my moms car which came from a fresh full body painting.

Also spotted a BMW 320d Baseline in Monaco Blue with a Islamic university plates on the number plate. From distance i was astonished as i thought it is a Govt. Car seeing the semi red plates. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1686018)
That's a nice addition to the garage,so porsche count apart from cayenne has increased in the state recently

a red carrera cabriolet ,a white 911 carrera plus this silver coming and a green boxster

i spotted it at ulloor,here it is

Attachment 266715

@crazybiker46

The Cayenne count in state

Thrissur - the white one(Star pvc pipes) and the silver one (kajah beedi)

Josco tony had a silver one before but iam not sure, sold it or not? If it is there thrissur have 3 Cayenne.

Ernakulam - The Kl-43 blue one which i saw , please update me if Ernakulam has more Cayennes

Calicut - the white one owned by Hannies friend is teh one which I know of , hannie please update that.

Trivandrum - Please update , scrochy will be able to do it

Kottayam - I am not aware of

crazybiker46 - you missed the KL 12 registered Porsche which is owned by the news paper giants , it is in Bangalore now specifically in koramangala.

Please correct me if teh info is incorrect.