Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-235.html)

guys, i was blinking near the window as soon as i woke up and suddenly my eyes got stuck on a blue sleek car which sped by. After I came to sense, i realized that it was the Mazda RX-8. anyone else in TVM spotted it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysticeyes (Post 1683483)
guys, i was blinking near the window as soon as i woke up and suddenly my eyes got stuck on a blue sleek car which sped by. After I came to sense, i realized that it was the Mazda RX-8. anyone else in TVM spotted it?

This is some news, I never knew a Blue Rx8 even existed in India. I've seen Red(chirayath), Maroon, Silver(B'lore, with aftermarket rims). Great find ! Will look out for it.

Couple of Range Rover Sport photos send to me by a friend Abhay from Thrissur more than a week back, since I was out of station there were somany mails un-noticed, hence delay in posting. He said he spotted it from some School & there were some other imports too like the white Caynne, couple of 730Lds, etc.

great going guys. my two bits. spotted a brand new to be registered white X6 on shornur road,trichur yesterday late evening. It went off a bit too fast for my cam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin (Post 1684393)
great going guys. my two bits. spotted a brand new to be registered white X6 on shornur road,trichur yesterday late evening. It went off a bit too fast for my cam.

It might be the Bangalore-Kerala X6. Is it KL34 or something?

The guys at Chakra motors in Calicut usually test their vehicles on the road in front of my house. Imagine the surprise I had yesterday when I saw a humongous thing hurtling down the road..... a cadillac escalade ext. Man you have to see it to believe the size of that thing and the sound it makes while revving is amazing. I was too flabbergasted at the sight that I even forgot to take a snap, sorry guys will try again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin (Post 1684393)

I spotted the same at Vidya Engg college, near Kechery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1684402)
It might be the Bangalore-Kerala X6. Is it KL34 or something?

Its still running on "For Regn" plates pal.

@srikant- Yes, it is still on temp. plates. Must be in queue for a uber fancy number.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1683648)
Couple of Range Rover Sport photos send to me by a friend Abhay from Thrissur more than a week back, since I was out of station there were somany mails un-noticed, hence delay in posting. He said he spotted it from some School & there were some other imports too like the white Caynne, couple of 730Lds, etc.

Was that the MH registerd Range Rover ?

Thrissur(Kunnamkulam) is expecting another Rangie to give it as wedding gift.

Yet another Rangie ? Whoa !

Mallus have made a big leap in wedding gift cars in last 2 decades. M800 to BMW's, Mercs and RangeRovers. Days wont be far when we see a flower garnished Rolls or Bentley !

Spotted a White MH Reg Maserati Quattroporte at Cochin today. Is/was this Ajay Devgan's car?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1684786)
Spotted a White Maserati Quattroporte at Cochin today. Is?was this Ajay Devgan's car?

Than ta taan , you won it Jay D

The first one to snap it from TBHP in Kerala !!!!!

Kudoos and many thanks !!!!!!

Yes that was Mr. Ajay Devagans car ,but know bought by the Kajha group (Kajaha Beedi people) from Thrissur.

@JayD- There you go ! Great find bro,KUDOS ! But what on earth is it doing on that skimpy rims ? Looks like OZ than Maserati rims to me.

Also notice the "Khaja" signature Tigerclaw Scratch on the left side of the hood !

Yep I didnt like the rims as well.

Does the color have a faded touch ?

@foby- italians looks best in black, anyday !

Im damn sure those rims are from OZ and even the new Lancer Cedia sportz comes with ditto OZ rims. Looks horrible on the car which is a masterpiece of a design in itself !