Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-227.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1661669)

One among the Carneal Red S 320cdi's has to be hani's best buddy's(KRS guy) car, the family also have a Q7(KL-11-**-123).

I thought their Q7 was 5555.I ve seen it in their house too many times..

Quote:

Originally Posted by rihan01234 (Post 1661789)
I am not sure about the reg number of the TLC.Couldn't see it as it was at the other side of the carriageway.

Yes one s-class belongs to KRS and the other i believe belong to the famous Jewellery group

The other car belongs to relatives of KRS guys.I get to see this car almost everyday parked in its drive way.

@1001bhp- The Q7(123) is actually the KRS guys uncle's car. The other one you are mentioning(5555) belongs to his friend, the guy who brought the yellow Hummer H3 under Carnet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicKy (Post 1666962)
Is their any A8 regd. in t'puram??.Am not love with that car,but my friend is dying to know(he said he saw one.)

Yes Dicky, there's TVM regd A8 and its pics are there in this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicKy (Post 1666962)
Is their any A8 regd. in t'puram??.Am not love with that car,but my friend is dying to know(he said he saw one.)

there is one trivandrum registered silver coloured A8

Pics of same has already been posted way back in 2007

Link to the post

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/367608-post99.html

Here are the same pics and another black A8 i spotted in trivandrum few months back,don't know it's registration details

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-a80.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-a82.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-a81.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc01222.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc01224.jpg

That black A8 is KL 07 regd and it is Audi's demo car.

@crazybiker- that black A8 is Audi Kochi's car(guess its the td/media car). Its regn. no. is KL-07-**-6644.

Spotted this Beetle in Thrissur, seemed to be coming from calicut, its not REGD yet. Could not take good pics as i was driving.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_0433.jpg
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img_0435.jpg

this one looks the latest variant with differnet tailights, seems this one is sold by VW India

Spotted this Range Rover Sport running on Qatar reg plates near Kunnamkulam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by srikant (Post 1668138)
Spotted this Beetle in Thrissur, seemed to be coming from calicut, its not REGD yet. Could not take good pics as i was driving.

This is the same Beetle i mentioned earlier. Then it was spotted at EFC nr. Chavakkad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 1668196)
this one looks the latest variant with differnet tailights, seems this one is sold by VW India

Ofcourse, it is sold by VW India. Notice the VW Kochi Dealer name on the regn. slip.
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandkruizer (Post 1668252)
Spotted this Range Rover Sport running on Qatar reg plates near Kunnamkulam.

Good find brother, any idea if it is on Carnet or is it a direct import ?
OT- I feel quite good realising that both cars in that pic(bolero and RR) are Indian Brands. ;)

I spotted a Black S350(W221) nr. RajBhavan. It was ekm. regn.KL-07-**-5252/5522(not sure which one).

Quote:

Originally Posted by abishek2222 (Post 1666884)
Some Pics of an Audi Passsing by

pic wasn't visible in the previous post:D

Thanks for the confirmation anand123,
And for the pics crazybiker,
my friend will surely not stand in the ground now,bragging about audi quattro and crap like that,while i lost my earlier arguing point of "There's no a8 in t'puram :P "

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1668378)
I spotted a Black S350(W221) nr. RajBhavan. It was ekm. regn.KL-07-**-5252/5522(not sure which one).

I too saw the same S350 near Statue and its no: is KL-07-**-5252. Also saw a new black 730LD near Museum. It was Kollam regd - 7777.

Just spotted a KL-30 registered white Audi A8 near HSBC, Vellayambalam. There is a X3(white) with Temp. registration doing rounds near Kawdiar for last few days. Guys, did anyone note a black GA registered 2 seater Porsche in TVM over last few days?

spotted a volvo car in technopark. looked like dark brown, didnt see it properly. Can anyone else confirm?