Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-221.html)

a VIP guest at my neighbor's house on Xmas eve.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-pic2-12242009-71400-pm.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-pic3-12242009-71601-pm.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-pic4-12242009-71659-pm.jpg

Guys, am not sure if the car is LHD or not. It never came as RHD from the factory right? As speedy said, it could be an RHD conversion gone wrong too. Will update u guys if i get more info.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1650559)
Guys, am not sure if the car is LHD or not. It never came as RHD from the factory right? As speedy said, it could be an RHD conversion gone wrong too. Will update u guys if i get more info.

The car is a Ron Fellows special edition Z06. It is also a RHD Conversion because the fenders on the car have a light marker, which are only put in on conversions. I am very eager to find out information as to why the owner has not taken her home? as well as how much she sells for at auction if that?
thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1650535)
a VIP guest at my neighbor's house on Xmas eve.

Attachment 250925

Attachment 250926

Attachment 250927

That is weird, even i shot some pics of the same Sonder yesterday. It was parked near Cosmopolitan Club when i was on my way to gym. Just dropped by and Snapped some shots. Will post soon.

Today i rang up a good old friend who happens to be a Partner in VW Calicut(Phoenix), to congratulate him on his new venture. As per his word they have recieved 'almost confirmed' bookings for 5+ Beetles and 1 Touareg . The Bug seem to elate the Brand in the country vastly.

This is the First New Gen Beemer 730Ld to hit the roads of Kerala. The pic was shot months ago and it was lying unnoticed in my PC. The car was sold to North Kerala(Calicut,Thrissur or so). I went there on the day of Delivery and was lucky to snatch a quick drive before the delivery time.

The Vette is RHD and one guy I know is trying hard to get it released. But the funny part is nobody seems to know exactly why its stuck. Last reliable info I have is from a customs guy who said it wont be viable to release the car because of the duty and penalty. He also mentioned that the car has some engine problem and was originally imported by a dealer in North India (?)

The GTR also had engine trouble and was sorted before taking it out of the port. I saw some better snaps of the vette (without covers) with some guys in Kasaragod. It was in a last gen iphone but he did not have the datacable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1651324)

Today i rang up a good old friend who happens to be a Partner in VW Calicut(Phoenix), to congratulate him on his new venture. As per his word they have recieved 'almost confirmed' bookings for 5+ Beetles and 1 Touareg . The Bug seem to elate the Brand in the country vastly.

It's true that there is 5 geniune orders for Beetle, but so far they have not taken any booking (except one I mentioned earlier) due to the huge number of booking all over India & company has not confirmed to avaialability. But mostly all of these bookings will turn up.

One more Q7 coming into Malayalam film industry or so called Mollywood! The third one is coming for Suresh Gopi. This is also white & I was told that it'll be delivered by the mid of Jan `10.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1651484)
The Vette is RHD and one guy I know is trying hard to get it released. But the funny part is nobody seems to know exactly why its stuck. Last reliable info I have is from a customs guy who said it wont be viable to release the car because of the duty and penalty. He also mentioned that the car has some engine problem and was originally imported by a dealer in North India (?)

Nash, if I'm not wrong I'm guessing the right person whom I recently met!:D

Thats a good news on Suresh Gopi,is it the new facelifted one ? Or a used one ?
He lives pretty near to my place. Whenever i used to go into his lane(usually to a friends place) i felt pretty low seeing his garage which did'nt have any "Super Star"ish set of wheels, eventhough he is known to be a good 'car person' and i have once driven my endy with him in his Camry on a drive from Sasthamanglam to Kovalam and back to Sasthamanglam(for an official purpose). He is a fantastic driver who just loves keeping the pedal to the metal. I was having a tough time keeping up with him in the highways. Recently spotted him driving a Lx470 but did'nt see it after that 2-3 days in his home too. Rest of his garage consists of a Camry(KL-46-99),a Safari, 2 x Innova, a omni and the recently acquired car-a-van.

I think the Q7 is getting more common , I saw 3 new Q7 i thrissur and 1 delhi registered old gen Q7 too.

There is also a old genration TN- 01 registered Q7 roaming in thrissur.

Heard that its giving awsome milage too.

Just wonder how come suresh Gopi have a Kl- 46 registered vehicle.

2 merc Vans spotted in pathetic condition , it was lying in the back yard of the Trident hotel in Wellington island, Kochi

Quote:

That is weird, even i shot some pics of the same Sonder yesterday.
============
I went there on the day of Delivery and was lucky to snatch a quick drive before the delivery time.

Is that a 3 series interior in one of the pictures (the one with the red temp tag reflecting through the windshield) ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1652550)
I think the Q7 is getting more common , I saw 3 new Q7 i thrissur and 1 delhi registered old gen Q7 too.

There is also a old genration TN- 01 registered Q7 roaming in thrissur.

Heard that its giving awsome milage too.

Just wonder how come suresh Gopi have a Kl- 46 registered vehicle.

He have it since the new camry was launched and his is the first new camry i'm seeing in tvm. Maybe he went there for the fancy number - 99. He also tried for the AW-9 for his caravan but among the bidders were many big names including Mohan Lal, Abdul Latheef(Car Palace), Binoy Kodiyeri etc. Then every one backed their application for binoy and he got it for his Innova.

Quote:

Originally Posted by e92335 (Post 1653163)
Is that a 3 series interior in one of the pictures (the one with the red temp tag reflecting through the windshield) ?

Ya, thats indeed a 3 series.

Today saw the Carnet H2(Black) speeding down from Vazhuthacaud to Museum Jn. I was actually:Shockked:'d to see the owner was standing on the seats and out through the Sunroof and waving to bikers who casually was just riding behind him. What a sight ! :Frustrati

This is a Video of my friends ZR7 doing a Static Burnout.

YouTube - Kawasaki ZR7 Burnout

Saw this S which sports the most costly number in tvm.(9 lacs) KL-01-AW-1(posting because it was a big hype and even appeared in newspapers/News Channels etc.) I take a mob with lesser bells n whistles when i go to gym. Hence poor pic quality.
And some pics of the ZR7.

Heard that the yellow CLK was sold for 32 lacks .

The one with the weired body kits.

Photos were already uploaded here by a fellow bhpian.

Mods please delete the post if it is irrelevant.

Quote:

That is weird, even i shot some pics of the same Sonder yesterday. It was parked near Cosmopolitan Club when i was on my way to gym. Just dropped by and Snapped some shots. Will post soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1653213)

Today saw the Carnet H2(Black) speeding down from Vazhuthacaud to Museum Jn. I was actually:Shockked:'d to see the owner was standing on the seats and out through the Sunroof and waving to bikers who casually was just riding behind him. What a sight ! :Frustrati

Saw this S which sports the most costly number in tvm.(9 lacs) KL-01-AW-1(posting because it was a big hype and even appeared in newspapers/News Channels etc.) I take a mob with lesser bells n whistles when i go to gym. Hence poor pic quality.

i'm staying near to cosmopolitan club,that's how i managed to click pics with my cam.Car's owner was there to visit his relative,my neighbour.such a big car can't be driven through our lane,hence parked on road.

AFAIK the number AW-1 cost him 7 lakhs

Carnet scheme is flooding middle east vehicles to kerala ,Saw a KSA registered black Range Rover at karyavattom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1653248)
i'm staying near to cosmopolitan club,that's how i managed to click pics with my cam.Car's owner was there to visit his relative,my neighbour.such a big car can't be driven through our lane,hence parked on road.

AFAIK the number AW-1 cost him 7 lakhs

Carnet scheme is flooding middle east vehicles to kerala ,Saw a KSA registered black Range Rover at karyavattom.

OT- What is this Carnet scheme? What are the rules under this scheme in order to import a vehicle?