Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-216.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1638887)
Isnt that Shabeer's H3 which was running on middle east plate? Never heard of another yellow one.

Ya, its the same one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EP. (Post 1638524)
found some pics of 740i, took it long time back at my hometown kalpetta , thought i would post it here. its the first facelifted 7 series to be imported to India along with one for the Marans. it belongs to a well known person in bangalore.

Really good pics there, Sterling Grey is one of the sexiest colors on the previous gen. 7. Just love it ! btw, Did anyone notice. Its a 740i and not a 'Li' i.e Short wheelbase version. I never seen one of that in here. Good Find Brother !

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 1638623)
Found this crazy video of a Hummer in Kerela.
Watch the video from the 50th second

I've seen this video before, But it is truly hilarious. I remember seeing pics of this Autoshow in Hani's Mobile, With the Hummer it had Shabeers(Owner) CBR954 and Boulevard too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 1638785)
Hah that was funny. Going by the crowd response it seems like the yellow H3 belongs to any film actress:D

I never knew a Actress had a H3. Can you name her ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1638887)
Isnt that Shabeer's H3 which was running on middle east plate? Never heard of another yellow one.

Amen, You are right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1638981)
I never knew a Actress had a H3. Can you name her ?

I was just kidding. I don't think any actress has a H3 but many have SUVs so it may well be a possibility that an actress purchases a Hummer in the near future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1638508)
Thank you Foby! BTW the organisers/the students (your cousin)must have snapped, please try to get the photos from them & post!

Yep I will do that , this week end I will be there at thrissur.

The yellow humvee happened to visit the Yantra 2008 , that video happened to be in Jyothi college of engineering thrissur , the students welcoming the beast.

Does anybody here know how the launch of the new E350 CDI has impacted the sales of the 5 series in our state? i have been seeing a lot of 5 series lately especially in cochin!! even more frequently than seeing an E.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EP. (Post 1640378)
Does anybody here know how the launch of the new E350 CDI has impacted the sales of the 5 series in our state? i have been seeing a lot of 5 series lately especially in cochin!! even more frequently than seeing an E.

Ep, i think its very early to come to a decision or comment on that topic as the E 350 cdi has just started off. And also the new 5 is also around the corner. You cant compare a new model with a out going model. anyways, I'm Beemer any day !

Is this car a geniune Audi?

Spotted this car at paaripalli, near Kollam checked motor vehicle website but it has no details of make

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc02319.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc02320.jpg

I'm guessing it isnt!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1640932)

Spotted this car at paaripalli, near Kollam checked motor vehicle website but it has no details of make

its a 1978 model Audi 80 B2. it was in production from 1978-1986. but the back side of the car looks like it was worked on , the finish is not so good.
check out the pictures.

It is the second Gen Audi 80 1978-1984. The model there has got merc 123 lights grafted in. Otherwise, a clean looking car

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1640932)

Attachment 247694

Attachment 247695

Ofcource its an Audi! There was a similar Audi in Calicut till a couple of year back. If it's KL-7 regn, then I guess its the same car!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 1641129)
It is the second Gen Audi 80 1978-1984. The model there has got merc 123 lights grafted in. Otherwise, a clean looking car

So it's an Audi, rear side and merc lights especially made me think it's some Toyota trying to become Audi and we all know audi logo can be found in every locally modded car:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1641188)
Ofcource its an Audi! There was a similar Audi in Calicut till a couple of year back. If it's KL-7 regn, then I guess its the same car!

No it's having KET registration

Some random photos from Rajasree Motors during my last visit.

New E-class, both E350 CDI & E350.

Last batch of S-classes to be delivered in 2009, next will be face-lifted S-class.

One of the S-class from Calicut met with an accident at a speed of 140+kmph. They claimed it has total lose & is going for a face-lifted S-Class. More photos; http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-pics-282.html

The passenger compartment,pillars of that S are intact.Doesn't look like a complete write-off to me!

One of the two Toyota Celicas in trivandrum,this one belongs to an ex-kerala cricketer

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc02340.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc02341.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc02343.jpg

Also saw a white X6 today at sreekaryam,i believe its the same one i mentioned few days ago