Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-179.html)

It was a Fat Boy FLSTF in Terminator.

It looks like the new 7 is selling really well in Kerala!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayR (Post 1527326)
It looks like the new 7 is selling really well in Kerala!

i posted a pic of new 7 yesterday but didn't get to see it in real.

today saw one in real, a white one KL xx xx 99 , my first spotting

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1526591)
new generation BMW 730Ld,spotted by my brother

Attachment 207688

Nice photo, really a spotting with the touch of God's own country. Big luxo-limo is a narrow stretch of road. Is it KL-07?

Quote:

Originally Posted by taj (Post 1526635)
FJ Cruiser and Harley Davidson Bad Boy (Terminator) Spotted in Kochi

Good spotting, but It's Fat Boy FLSTF used in Terminator 2- Judgement day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 1526964)
It was a Fat Boy FLSTF in Terminator.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1528259)
Nice photo, really a spotting with the touch of God's own country. Big luxo-limo is a narrow stretch of road. Is it KL-07?

Good spotting, but It's Fat Boy FLSTF used in Terminator 2- Judgement day!

Thanks for correcting, but what is FLSTF

Are there any lamborghinis or ferraris in kerala? I havent seen any posts on those sightings yet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarz (Post 1528960)
Are there any lamborghinis or ferraris in kerala? I havent seen any posts on those sightings yet

There was a Ferrari in Trivandrum, which is infamous as taxi Ferrari! It's no more in the state! There had been a visiting Lambo to the state quite a while ago, it came from Blore, visited Thrissur & Calicut and went back. Its what I heard.

There are plenty of big shots who can buy these supercars. May be they still dont feel its worth spending 1.5+ cr on cars. Or they dont have the passion. I think there are a handful of keralites who has got these supercars in gulf and other countries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rihan01234 (Post 1529748)
There are plenty of big shots who can buy these supercars. May be they still dont feel its worth spending 1.5+ cr on cars. Or they dont have the passion. I think there are a handful of keralites who has got these supercars in gulf and other countries.

It's not completely true Rihan. The main reason what I understand is lack of good roads. Can you show any single highway of atleast 3km of straight stretch with no pocket roads joining to it? Even though we are ahead in many factors like literature, health, least crime rate, etc., we are very back in regards with the development of roads. Its shame that the Govt is least bothered about the development of this infrastructure! I know some big shots who uses Lambo & Ferrari in abroad wishing to bring it here atleast on Carnet, but the present condition of the roads stops them.

But the scenario is changing, a 911 Carrera S Cabrio has reached Cochin on last Friday. It's red & will soon be spotting on Cochin roads. It's the begining of some more real hot machines to hit the roads of our state. Expect more soon.

Yes hannie. That was exactly what i also intended. Those big shots dont feel its worth spending the money for the supercars as they cant drive it the way its meant to be driven. If we had better roads we could have seen some great machines here in kerala

BMW Z4 with Dubai Licence plate

Spoted in Kalloor, Kochi

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by taj (Post 1531511)
Spoted in Kalloor, Kochi

Its a Z3. The picture of it has been previously posted in the thread. Its got that LED lights in front. Which is one of the ugliest mods i have seen on a car. Nevertheless a head turner in kerala roads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by taj (Post 1531511)
Spoted in Kalloor, Kochi

When did you saw that ugly Z3?

It was there in bangalore , I had posted the snaps of the same z3 few months back in the same thread.

Its the one with Abu Dhabi registration.He used to roam around MG road playing loud music!

Quote:

Originally Posted by punterccrx8s (Post 1532828)
Its the one with Abu Dhabi registration.He used to roam around MG road playing loud music!

Loud music , Ha !!

Same kinda nature , but it was in the Bye pass road in front of oberon mall , glowing the ugly Led strip.

The Sticker My toy on the wind screen, contrasts !!