Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-175.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1498591)
commeon hunt and find it , put it in commercial vehicle thread.

Btw , where are you put up in cochin ?

Yep, will do.:) I stay at Vyttilla.

Btw, spotted this (Beat up! :D ) Honda beat being towed along the highway last weekend. It was being taken to mustang motors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1498565)
Guys, can we please stop posting 7's and s classes on this thread? Might as well start posting fabias here too. they are less common.

Btw, the black van is a chevy/dodge. Its lying near the gold souk complex i believe. Foby, didn't you spot the huge Mack truck in the adjacent garage?

MACK TRUCK????? :Shockked:

what is a mack truck doing in india?? and of all places kerala?? i truly underestimated my homelands,err.. exotic collection!! first the smart car came as a surprise to me and now the mack truck!!
how on earth did the owner manage an RHD conversion??????lol:

SOMEONE PLEASE GO TAKE SOME DECENT PICTURES!!

oh, and that van came as a surprise aswell..

Quote:

Guys, can we please stop posting 7's and s classes on this thread? Might as well start posting fabias here too. they are less common.

agree:

Quote:

Btw, the black van is a chevy/dodge. Its lying near the gold souk complex i believe. Foby, didn't you spot the huge Mack truck in the adjacent garage?

Is it a Suburban ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1498593)
Yep, will do.:) I stay at Vyttilla.

Btw, spotted this (Beat up! :D ) Honda beat being towed along the highway last weekend. It was being taken to mustang motors.

this red car was in a work shop in palarivatoom pipe line junction , the old stwo seater stuff , I have posted the snaps before.

But i was not aware about the make and the model , I know that its waiting to get in to roads

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1498601)
this red car was in a work shop in palarivatoom pipe line junction , the old stwo seater stuff , I have posted the snaps before.

But i was not aware about the make and the model , I know that its waiting to get in to roads

The red car @ palarivattom jn was an old honda CRX. This is the beat!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bivin (Post 1498595)

what is a mack truck doing in india?? and of all places kerala?? i truly underestimated my homelands,err.. exotic collection!! first the smart car came as a surprise to me and now the mack truck!!

the mack truck is still LHD, The regn was from the late 60's if i remember correctly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1498602)
The red car @ palarivattom jn was an old honda CRX. This is the beat!:)

is this TN - 38 registered with huge exhausts , then that is the red one , or that is some thing else .:)

Gotta go now , catch u later mate !

@foby - The Smart is a nice catch... there's something special about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by firestorm (Post 1498597)
agree:

Is it a Suburban ?

its not a suburban. this is what a suburban looks like.

the second pic of the white van, i think is the one spotted. it is a chevy g series van, if i am right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1498558)
Spotted near vyttila junction , can any one identify which one is this ?

Its for the first time am seeing this kinda vehicle in kerala

possibly a dodge ram b250??

Is that the truck ,used in 2hariharnagar movie?.looks very similar.The honda Beat belongs to software group in cochin, it was yellow color when initially bought about like 8 years back, they repainted it to red...there is another hummer at chiryath showroom.did anybody spot it?.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alF (Post 1499414)
Is that the truck ,used in 2hariharnagar movie?.looks very similar.The honda Beat belongs to software group in cochin, it was yellow color when initially bought about like 8 years back, they repainted it to red...there is another hummer at chiryath showroom.did anybody spot it?.

I had seen the hummer , it was sticked with a poster NOT FOR SALE on the wind screen .

I also heard that Mr.Kella is gonna sell his hummer , its just a possibility that the hummer can be of Mr. Kellas

Saw the yellow FJ cruiser ripping through the sea port air port road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bivin (Post 1498595)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1498611)
the mack truck is still LHD, The regn was from the late 60's if i remember correctly.

This MACK truck was imported during the construction of Idukki Dam to transport some serious heavy machineries. I've seen the same once from Calicut atleast 4-5 years back when it carried a heavy transformer to the a new sub-station. Due to my interest in super heavy truck I was near it atleast for 2-3hours until it parked near the sub station site. But I didn't had the cam-phone then.

KSEB also had imported few Internation Scout 4x4 Jeeps for the same construction & one of them was there for sale with a elderly man at Angamalli-Petta from whom I bought my Merc 115 Compact. Due to my interest he also offered the Scout for me at a good price, but that time my pocket was empty after buying the Compact. But later when I enquired it, I was able to know that it was sold. Recently I also heard that the guy who bought it has restored it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1499522)
I had seen the hummer , it was sticked with a poster NOT FOR SALE on the wind screen .

I also heard that Mr.Kella is gonna sell his hummer , its just a possibility that the hummer can be of Mr. Kellas

Saw the yellow FJ cruiser ripping through the sea port air port road.

Foby, I was in Cochin last night & saw the yellow FJ & have snapped it as well, will post the photos at evening.

I was told that Mr.Kella exchanged his H3 with the RR-Sport from Chavakkad & the owner of Sport bought Kella's H3. Anyway he is going for a new RR Sport (hopfully Silver) & for time being he is using H3.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1500036)
Foby, I was in Cochin last night & saw the yellow FJ & have snapped it as well, will post the photos at evening.

Here is the photos of the yellow FJ I spotted last night near Maharaja's! This one is also on Carnet & had middle east plate, I guess it was Qatar!

Today I was told that another white H2 is being landed at Valancheri (Malapuram) on Carnet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1500768)
Here is the photos of the yellow FJ I spotted last night near Maharaja's! This one is also on Carnet & had middle east plate, I guess it was Qatar!

Today I was told that another white H2 is being landed at Valancheri (Malapuram) on Carnet!

Yeah , hannie spotted the same in MG road yesterday.

Have any one seen the big truck in the telk angamaly , it is also written KSEB , it also have got a hell lot of wheels.

The orange painted international scout used to be at petrol pump in Kakkanad sea port air port road bye pass

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1496385)
Saw a dark grey Cayenne (MH regd) at Statue, Trivandrum this evening. Does it belong to someone in Trivandrum?

I've been frequently spotting the same 8282 for more than one month now, usually near Ambalamukku area