Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-169.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyride (Post 1456763)
The A4 Quattro pic from the front

Nice snap.

Eleven forty four

Few old ones...Pics taken in Cochin:).

Some old pics.. .

spotted dark blue audi TT infront of nest, csez

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 1456640)
@ hanmust: i said it was the 3.2 FSI after looking at the exhausts only. Has Audi India launched the 3.0 TDI yet? it might be that one.

Ofcourse, Audi had launched the 3.2FSI frin the bigning itself, I was there for the launch at Mumbai. And that time it was available with the 5-spoke alloys only. They have also launched the 3.0TDI too, but since its a bit overpriced the sales is a bit less.

I doubt its Khaja's car, does it had their marking (a tiger scratch like sticker) above the left head lamp?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1459098)
Ofcourse, Audi had launched the 3.2FSI frin the bigning itself, I was there for the launch at Mumbai. And that time it was available with the 5-spoke alloys only. They have also launched the 3.0TDI too, but since its a bit overpriced the sales is a bit less.

I doubt its Khaja's car, does it had their marking (a tiger scratch like sticker) above the left head lamp?

OT; how much would the 3.0 cost? And its faster than the 3.2 !

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 1458480)
spotted dark blue audi TT infront of nest, csez

Spotted the black Auti tt with the white fiat 500 at crysind eletronics in CESZ kakkanad , they had onam celebration today.

Wish all the TeamBHPians from Kerala a very happy & prosperous Onam. As an Onam gift I here with post some recent snaps.

Volvo S80 is owned by a very famous politician. It seems Volvo is becoming a favorite choice for those who want to hide their wealth.

S320 CDI, X5 & Audi A4 are out of city cars spotted in Taj Gateway. The S320 is owned by a famous builder of south India. A4's rear tyre of the car was blasted the owner has fitted the stepini wheel.

Toyota Prado is an imported on spotted outside my advocate's residence.

TLC is one of my best friend's car.

What on earth happened to the rims on the A4??

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 1463102)
What on earth happened to the rims on the A4??

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1462987)
A4's rear tyre of the car was blasted the owner has fitted the stepini wheel.

Hope ya got the answer:D Anyways Happy Onam to all...

Sorry i missed that out stupid:

Couple of pretty old exotics; VW Ambulance & Willys

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1462987)
Wish all the TeamBHPians from Kerala a very happy & prosperous Onam. As an Onam gift I here with post some recent snaps.

Volvo S80 is owned by a very famous politician. It seems Volvo is becoming a favorite choice for those who want to hide their wealth.

S320 CDI, X5 & Audi A4 are out of city cars spotted in Taj Gateway. The S320 is owned by a famous builder of south India. A4's rear tyre of the car was blasted the owner has fitted the stepini wheel.

Toyota Prado is an imported on spotted outside my advocate's residence.

TLC is one of my best friend's car.

Think I overtook this S80 snail last eve. Its GPS was too bright.

Hyundai Tiburon

was looking for some mp3 files in an archive dvd of mine,stumbled upon these pics
Don't know any pics are posted in team-bhp,pics were taken in 2005 when the car came as part of a hyundai road show

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-photo0012.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-hyundai-tiburon.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-photo0018.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-photo0032.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-photo0017.jpg

Nice Car. used to play with this car in nfs undeground2:thumbs up