Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-166.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight (Post 1440658)
That ford belonged to a friend of mine originally and it was totally neglected with plants growing from within.Some good samaritan rescued it and now this is how it is.It was in chembukkavu before.

Wow , thats awsome

Its in kanimangalam now , in very good condition , actually the guy who owns that car now owns a workshop , he is caring the car like any thing .

If you have any contacts in chembukkavu , can you try to get the snaps of the yellow SLK , we had never seen it on the thread here.

am not sure if he still owns that car.I know those are high gates for his residence but even inside, its kept in a very special garage.BTW, does he still run that sonata V6?

What are these tiger scratches ?

Where is this Chembukavu? in trissur? i remember seeing a KL 08 yellow SLK in bangalore,top down in Mallya road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 1440556)
just curious, which model is the ford? it looks australian

Ford Cortina Mk3 1971-1976

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1440722)
Where is this Chembukavu? in trissur? i remember seeing a KL 08 yellow SLK in bangalore,top down in Mallya road.

Car not seen i. Bangalore for a while. Owner used to run a cigar bar on Church street. Also had a troublesome S type Jag. I think he has an S class now

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 1440833)
Ford Cortina Mk3 1971-1976

Car not seen i. Bangalore for a while. Owner used to run a cigar bar on Church street. Also had a troublesome S type Jag. I think he has an S class now

A yellow KL registered SLK doing the rounds in Coonoor now. The person has bought a bungalow here and is renovating the place. Will click the day I see it parked someplace. Must be the same car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1440847)
A yellow KL registered SLK doing the rounds in Coonoor now. The person has bought a bungalow here and is renovating the place. Will click the day I see it parked someplace. Must be the same car.

I beleive it is the same person

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 1440881)
I beleive it is the same person

Rumor has it that the person is a ministers son from Trivandrum. Must have changed hands from Bangalore. Will post pictures the minute I see it.

Can a car spotted in Coonoor be posted in the imports spotted in Kerala thread? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 1440833)

I saw that car around 6-8 months back,not recently.It was going inside to UB city .

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1440240)
found the new cayene and the Q7 of plastic brothers

the other one is the oldest toyota

the other one is the Ford , no matter for the numbers to be revealed , its ma relatives car.

The old Landcruiser is owned by Khaja Group. They has one more LC of same type. If I'm not wrong, its 1985 model. I've the photos of their whole collection which I took last year, but since they son't like to public it, I've not posted it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1440661)

Hannise, btw do you have any snaps of the tiger scratch on kajah groups car , I have heard(I have seen on a couple of cars too) that they would always make that kind of marks on the most costliest cars , I would always wonder what is the reason for doing that?

There is so called 'tiger-scratched' sticker on the LC too. Foby, they place that sticker just as a sign of idendity that its Khaja Group's car, almost all the vintage & classic cars in their collection too have that sign. It's not at all a part of belief or any other ritual as you mentioned about the horse foot print.

Here is an old photo of Khaja's S350 I've posted. I this you can see the sticker mentioned above.

Some highway sights: saw these two luxury machines a couple of days back on NH-17 on my way to Kuttippuram.

I think I saw the same X5 when I was in Calicut 2 months ago.Are there more white X5s in Calicut?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight (Post 1440694)
am not sure if he still owns that car.I know those are high gates for his residence but even inside, its kept in a very special garage.BTW, does he still run that sonata V6?

Yes he still carries his old sonata v6 , the yellow slk is now missing from thrissur

when I spoke to his driver , he told me that they used to carry the car to bangalore and ooty in a container truck.

his son and daughter studies in Coonor, they also bought a bunglaw there.

The yellow slk is no more in thrissur now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 1442729)
I think I saw the same X5 when I was in Calicut 2 months ago.Are there more white X5s in Calicut?

There is two white X5s in Calicut.

spotted a toyota Land cruiser Cygnus , early in the mornig at vytila bypass