Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-155.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1393052)
thats the german which I have bought

Wow, great car & nice colour too! Which year? Where you bought from? Is is KL-01?

Audi A8 3.0 spotted at the byepass @ TRV.

Thats a great buy foby, congrats on the purchase. Hows the car running? could you post some interior pics please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1393027)
The Old jetta , the Jaggy and the newest Q7 in thrissur

Foby from which car you took the snap of Q7?

Thats a LHD W201 4 speed , solid 26 km/litre diesel milage , Bought it from a dorctor at kottayam , he importrd it from grmany , he had paid around 6 lacks only as tax

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1393512)
Foby from which car you took the snap of Q7?

Thats a VW jetta , I am sorry I was not able to take the entire photos of the new Q7 , I will get it afterwards

The car will be in the parking lot of Gopu nadilaths building

Quote:

Originally Posted by srikant (Post 1393472)
Thats a great buy foby, congrats on the purchase. Hows the car running? could you post some interior pics please?

Yep dude i will do that

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 1393265)
@foby, the w201 is LHD? your car looks fab!

Thanks mate !!! , Yo now I enjoy driving it in my village

spotted a new vw beetle KL-8-AQ registered nay one from thrissur have any idea about it ?

Heard that kajah awaiting the delivery of new mimme 7 series , plus audi A8

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1393393)
Audi A8 3.0 spotted at the byepass @ TRV.

This is the demo A8 of Audi Kochi, Might have been there to meet any customer!

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1393874)
Thats a VW jetta , I am sorry I was not able to take the entire photos of the new Q7 , I will get it afterwards

The car will be in the parking lot of Gopu nadilaths building

Is that Q7 owned by Mr.Gopu Nandilath? If its KL-8, they I've once seen it in front of Nandilath's calicut showroom!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1393889)
This is the demo A8 of Audi Kochi, Might have been there to meet any customer!

Is that Q7 owned by Mr.Gopu Nandilath? If its KL-8, they I've once seen it in front of Nandilath's calicut showroom!

No it is owned by the karilai furniture people (KAP India people)and it is KL- 47 , I think they stay at Mr. Gopus building , Gopu had a bettle some time back , but am unaware of a Q7 to him .

the other KL-8 Q7 are of MR alukka and Mr kalyan sami and MR star (awaitng)

But other than this one I personally had seen one registered Q7 roaminmg around at Chavakkad guruvayoor area

Last week a new white X5 has been delivered to Vadakara. I've seen it on my way after a marriage from Kannur, as it was night I first confused as X6 as Tellichery is expecting a X6.

The bride-groom of the marriage I attended was gifted a white S320 CDI.

Another marriage gifted 320d highline has hitted Calicut last week.

Lucky guys! clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1393904)
Last week a new white X5 has been delivered to Vadakara. I've seen it on my way after a marriage from Kannur, as it was night I first confused as X6 as Tellichery is expecting a X6.

The bride-groom of the marriage I attended was gifted a white S320 CDI.

Another marriage gifted 320d highline has hitted Calicut last week.

Lucky guys! clap:

Hanmust,

I was there for the wedding too, shucks missed sighting another bhpian in kannur.

I was there in the X5, white, kl 7 regd, that's my friends brother in laws car.

We hit the payambalan beach road with the X5 and a 530d that belongs to my friend. Well, even the 530D was dowried to my friend. :D

Kerala seems to be raining imported cars as dowry. Turning to mini gulf.

Spotted a white Audi A6 in Vidya Engg college Kechery near Kunnamkulam, with KL 8 AQ regn. Seems to be someone trying for admission in Engg college. Dont know who?

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1393985)
Hanmust,

I was there for the wedding too, shucks missed sighting another bhpian in kannur.

I was there in the X5, white, kl 7 regd, that's my friends brother in laws car.

We hit the payambalan beach road with the X5 and a 530d that belongs to my friend. Well, even the 530D was dowried to my friend. :D

Oh where you there? Are you from Kannur? Payambalam is mindblowing drive-in beach? Wats the 530d's colour. I came back home very soon after the marriage, hence couldn't scan the parking yard, so I've not noticed both these X5 & 530d. But have seen a dark coloured 5-series entering to the hall.

Quote:

Originally Posted by srikant (Post 1395057)
Kerala seems to be raining imported cars as dowry. Turning to mini gulf.

Spotted a white Audi A6 in Vidya Engg college Kechery near Kunnamkulam, with KL 8 AQ regn. Seems to be someone trying for admission in Engg college. Dont know who?

If it KL 8 AQ 9008, then its Khaja's car. In my best knowledge, there is only one white A6 in Thrissur regn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1395349)
Oh where you there? Are you from Kannur? Payambalam is mindblowing drive-in beach? Wats the 530d's colour. I came back home very soon after the marriage, hence couldn't scan the parking yard, so I've not noticed both these X5 & 530d. But have seen a dark coloured 5-series entering to the hall.

The 530d is black. The x5 was white, , this is going to be upgraded to a x6 soon.

The payambalam beach road is just awesome to test cars. Had a awesome time there with the two German beauties.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1395583)
The 530d is black. The x5 was white, , this is going to be upgraded to a x6 soon.

The payambalam beach road is just awesome to test cars. Had a awesome time there with the two German beauties.

So it might be the same 5-series I saw!

Super star Mohanlal is booking a new S-class, carneal red colour with cashmeire beige interior!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1397063)
So it might be the same 5-series I saw!

Super star Mohanlal is booking a new S-class, carneal red colour with cashmeire beige interior!

I dont think you would have seen the same 530d. It was parked at home andwas there in the white X5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1397316)
I dont think you would have seen the same 530d. It was parked at home andwas there in the white X5.

Ok, so then the one I saw will be monaco blue of an ex-minister, as the person sitting in back seat resembled him when I saw a glimse.