Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-154.html)

after long vaccation , I started my morning walk , I always wonder , each and every day I use to see some kinda imported automotives ,

Today I spotted a Vanguard , that too pretty close to ma home , efore I had seen a Lucida , then an Emina.

On each day when I go to office I used to see a white imported monster on the way , fellas I am pretty sorry I just do not remember the name of the place , but I can get the snaps

You know one single day I spotted 2 old beetels .

spotted the alleppey registered jaguar and got some pics of it too. the model read it as an XJ6.

congrats foby on the W201.

OT: car got rear ended and is in mustang for repairs. :(
so if u have spotted an ikon with no27 written on it, then it is mine.

foby you are born to spot imports?? how come you comme across em like this every day? and where are your pics of the new buy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 1386184)
spotted the alleppey registered jaguar and got some pics of it too. the model read it as an XJ6.

congrats foby on the W201.

OT: car got rear ended and is in mustang for repairs. :(
so if u have spotted an ikon with no27 written on it, then it is mine.

Yep I saw that , the number 27 written on the hood , That looks nice too

Thank you

Yesterday I had mentioned , that I had seen a White car (it looks like the villans car in old age movies) , I used to see it in front of vazakkala christian church

will be posting the snaps of the w201 again by this week end .

I have posted the snaps before , in the same thread.

Heard a news that the LHD hummer is on sale for now with his couple of LC v8 s

LHD Hummy can be sold like that?? what about the LHD prohibition laws? I thought it must be on carnet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1385910)
I think its an old XJ. It is/was owned by a sea food exporter in cherthala

if it is a 95.model belongsto amalgam group-ezhupunna tharakan family ,if i am not mistaken

Quote:

Originally Posted by srikant (Post 1388571)
LHD Hummy can be sold like that?? what about the LHD prohibition laws? I thought it must be on carnet.

kellas hummer and the Fj cruiser is not on carnet

One of the first new 7 to hit Calicut, saw it yesterday evening from my office. It was almost dusk hence poor photo!

Spotted these new shape 7series at a function in Manjeri yesterday.

the two sevens probably where going for a pooja through guruvayur prior to registration. I saw them both back to back around 2-3 weeks ago when i was in kerala.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinaydas (Post 1390714)
the two sevens probably where going for a pooja through guruvayur prior to registration. I saw them both back to back around 2-3 weeks ago when i was in kerala.

There is least chance for it to be taken to Guruvayur as both of them are owned by Muslim guys. You might have seen it when they were coming home as they both live around Calicut.

The Old jetta , the Jaggy and the newest Q7 in thrissur

thats the german which I have bought

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandkruizer (Post 1390495)
Spotted these new shape 7series at a function in Manjeri yesterday.

Thats V.P hall in manjeri, @grandkruizer what function was that?? Marrige??
I used to see many exotics on mostly all functions there.

@foby, the w201 is LHD? your car looks fab!