Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-151.html)

Toyota Kirlosker has officially launched the new Land Cruiser Amazon in Indian market. Toyota Launches the Land Cruiser - News- Zigwheels.

It's still a matter of debate whether its over priced or it its worth for that price! But its more or less clear that first official LandCruiser will be owned by super star Mammootty. A sales executive of Toyota's Calicut dealership visited me yestrday & he informed the news.

Spotted this Defender 110 here in cochin. Its being driven by a foreigner. Guess its here as part of a trip or something.

That Defender looks its out on a world trip.Its got UK plates.

and it is parked right under the No Parking board!

I liked the color! Well spotted JayD!

An Audi Q7 in Trivandrum.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-auditvm.jpg

Q9?? you mean Audi Q7? Q9 is concept right?

Ya, I meant to ask whether it is Q7! Sorry, now corrected in the post and removed the question mark:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by k_shanz (Post 1345842)
Q9?? you mean Audi Q7? Q9 is concept right?

Again the Q7 is parked right under the no parking board. These guys are never taken to task for all these as they are big shots??

I think the 'No Parking' zone starts from the board. You can see an 'arrow'. The Q7 is behind it, whereas the Wagon R is in the no parking zone.

This is an one way from Bakery Jn to Vazhuthacaud. There is parking on the left till this point. I too have parked my car several times. The stretch becomes narrow and has old shops from this point, nearer to the Jn.

Spotted actor Mukesh's X3 last week

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-x31.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-x32.jpg

there a couple of X3's doing rounds in city other than this one.

also spotted a BMW X5 petrol!!

did any one spotted the newest cayene in thrissur (i mean the white one) is that cayenne S ? , I spotted it but i was not able to check the badge on that

Nest group have booked fiat 500 and bmw x6.Both delivery is due this month.Fiat 500 is full import by RF motors and is going to be the first vehicle to hit the kerala road, bmw x6 is going to be also the first vehicle of the state.i heard both cars are for his son. there is another booking for bmw x6 by a beedi company from trivandrum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alF (Post 1369682)
Nest group have booked fiat 500 and bmw x6.Both delivery is due this month.Fiat 500 is full import by RF motors and is going to be the first vehicle to hit the kerala road, bmw x6 is going to be also the first vehicle of the state.i heard both cars are for his son.

So two more vehicles to Jehangir's car collection!!

Quote:

there is another booking for bmw x6 by a beedi company from trivandrum.
Beedi company?!! I hope that's not a joke :)

not a joke.. its for king beedi:P:P