Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-149.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlcarrera (Post 1326761)
The new gt3 has a standard car height adjuster or whatever its called, saw that on the launch video a while ago, never liked a red porsche but this one looked amazing

Adjustable suspension I think it's called...

I love that car, IMO it's the best Porsche model currently selling. But as people have mentioned, you need a good road/track to reach at least half its potential

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikibusa (Post 1325963)
The Supra looks immaculate, but whats with the Prancing Horse on the scoop? What a waste

Quote:

Originally Posted by k_shanz (Post 1326209)

what the hell? A praching horse on a toyota supra? whats the use of it?[/quote]
agree:

The owner apparently has got poor taste....he probably bought a red supra bcos all he wanted was a ferrari "look alike" :Frustrati .

But nevertheless an awesome car, absolutely well maintained.

I think that Supra would look better with some nice rims.

Two new luxury barges have reached Chavakkad, a green-blac Range Rover Sport & a silve A6. RR Sport is 2008 used one & now in MP regn. The car will mostly will be at Chennai.

I heard that Tony Josco is going for a new 7-series after selling the CLS. Also heard that he has or is booking a Bentley Flying Spur.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1327414)
Two new luxury barges have reached Chavakkad, a green-blac Range Rover Sport & a silve A6. RR Sport is 2008 used one & now in MP regn. The car will mostly will be at Chennai.

I heard that Tony Josco is going for a new 7-series after selling the CLS. Also heard that he has or is booking a Bentley Flying Spur.

OMG is that RR s of Kajah

Quote:

Originally Posted by muneemmk (Post 1324412)
The Porsche have also been spotted by vivekji05 last Sunday, He said it was A 911 Carrera GT 3.

i doubt it. could be just another C2S with an aero kit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1328083)
OMG is that RR s of Kajah

No Foby, it's not for Khaja, but he is a close relation of them. But the A6 is being an addition to Khaja's fleet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v10 (Post 1328660)
i doubt it. could be just another C2S with an aero kit.

Is it Tony's new Porsche?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1328789)
No Foby, it's not for Khaja, but he is a close relation of them. But the A6 is being an addition to Khaja's fleet.

Is it Tony's new Porsche?

Yep thats tonys new porsche .

I have got the snaps of the red 2 seater at palarivatttom , I am not sure that is it of toyota or honda

will post it by this week end

FYI

check out the imported used spare parts , clicked it at the godown at thrissur

spotted in a work shop at cochin , I remember that I had seen this car at coiabatore several years back , when I was there for a function in GRD college

the Supra belongs to Wacky thread! I do not think the guy really deserves the Supra due to the Prancing Horse. Very dissapointed by some choices rich people make.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1331715)
FYI

check out the imported used spare parts , clicked it at the godown at thrissur

Where in Thrissur is this godown located,do you have any contact number for them.

Pardon my arrogance, but i still can't believe that the royals, IE Phantoms, Bentleys and Maybachs havent found their way into Kerala. I expected atleast a couple of them, because my school/college mates were very influential jewelers/entrepreneurs from there (excuse the poor examples). Sorry if i sound rude, it's just that i would find it natural to see a nice phantom wafting along Cochin's shoreline.

Maybe there are a few, but are never seen (just a guess).

thats a honda crx or del sol, based on a civic platform.cute car.

Look at the engines in that godown! And some pretty decent stock of parts too.
I remember my cousin mentioning something about a store in Trichur, where he got a really good Izusu engine for his Cielo (atleast thats what I remember). Wonder if its the same place.