Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-134.html)

The new M-class looks meatier but somehow the slats in the front grill dont go with the car IMO. I like that shade of maroon though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1001bhp (Post 1221439)
I had spotted the slk a few times in the past weeks. the places where i saw the car gave me a good picture of the owners too. if i am not mistaken they have a X3 too (I dunno about their other cars)

Its not x3, but he is having a black X5! He also has got a Sizuki GSX super bike!

is that slk from chertala ? , so sad for it

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1222417)

Its the SL55 not the SLK.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1222417)

Hope you ment SL, yah buddy, its the one from Cherthala!

there was one with the same wheels, minus the slr shape hood in blr. Was replaced by a lambo.

Was going through malayalam auto magazine FAST TRACK and there was a TD of Volkswagen Phaeton and its stated as vehicle is provided by EVM motors,the VW dealer in cochin and pics seems to be taken in Kerala(car is MH reg)

Has any one spotted it??

spotted a rangerover in the bypass sunday afternoon around 1ish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1225324)
Was going through malayalam auto magazine FAST TRACK and there was a TD of Volkswagen Phaeton and its stated as vehicle is provided by EVM motors,the VW dealer in cochin and pics seems to be taken in Kerala(car is MH reg)

Has any one spotted it??

Its said that its owned by the EVM, they bought it from Mumbai as used one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 1225836)
spotted a rangerover in the bypass sunday afternoon around 1ish.

was that a black one with MH registration or the one with the number 1 of DDL sportings

MH registered Rangerover. been a long time since i spotted that.

also spotted a DL registered black LC , with a v8 badge

One of my friend bought this corolla disel for peanuts , the suspension , i am just curious about the SE Limited badge on the back , any ideas ?

I've seen quite a few of these in Kerala,during my last stay there.There was a silver colored one in Calicut, and a dark green (similar to the one in Foby's pics) in Cochin. Lots of Tercels, too.

Can you get spares for these corollas easily?.Although corollas of these period had imported by the dozen to india,the diesels are pretty rare i guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 1234086)
Can you get spares for these corollas easily?.Although corollas of these period had imported by the dozen to india,the diesels are pretty rare i guess.

You are totally wrong, I have never seen even one petrol engined Imported corolla in Kerala. The spares are available off the rack from Cochin, that is also the reason the corolla engines are a popular transplant for ambassadors here.