Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-124.html)

A few days back, saw a black cayenne on Foreshore road, The guy was really ripping it, the Exhaust note was pure music to one's ears!

Also, keep spotting a PY reg white Cayenne in cochin, and a new Kl 7 reg range rover/sport.

KL01AS5555 Audi Q7. Spotted at Kowdiar. Privithi's ?

The PY cayenne is the one from calicut..even i saw it at cochin when i was there a few days back..

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1156976)
A few days back, saw a black cayenne on Foreshore road, The guy was really ripping it, the Exhaust note was pure music to one's ears!

Also, keep spotting a PY reg white Cayenne in cochin, and a new Kl 7 reg range rover/sport.

I've the photo of the black Cayenne mentioned above, but is at home, so will post it later.

The PY Cayenne is the same one in the photo I posted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1157082)

Ya, if its white, then its Prithviraj's car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1157082)

When checked at Kerala MVD site, this number is registered by some one else for his Innova.
But AT-5555 is registered in Prithvi's name. But there the car make is put as VW. Maybe they dont have Audi in their db and so put VW.

Sorry for the OT discussion, mods. Will not repeat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhilash_iv (Post 1157164)
When checked at Kerala MVD site, this number is registered by some one else for his Innova.
But AT-5555 is registered in Prithvi's name. But there the car make is put as VW. Maybe they dont have Audi in their db and so put VW.

Heh! But the same web page says the dealer as "Audi Zenica Cars'., one of the Audi dealer in Gurgaon! he hee..!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkibike (Post 1157563)
Heh! But the same web page says the dealer as "Audi Zenica Cars'., one of the Audi dealer in Gurgaon! he hee..!

It may be true, when he booked the vehicle Audi had no dealership in Kerala, hence he ordered through some other dealership.

it was AP resistered , newely married couples spotted in it , speaking malayalam . spotted at kallor stadium

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1157896)
It may be true, when he booked the vehicle Audi had no dealership in Kerala, hence he ordered through some other dealership.

The first Q7 from Cochin was delivered to Malabar Gold and that too last week as per newspapers.

And so he might have got it from the other one.

in the nest semicondoctour factory Cohin special Economic Zone , some client visit was there , there was a beetele , mercs including S and E , most of his vintage exotics that I dont know the names , Q7 , Bimmers , and lot more

The TT is from HYD AFAIK.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 1159638)
The TT is from HYD AFAIK.

It was in Hydrebad, but now its bought by some Jweller Group or so.

Yes, I know, belonged to a friend.

@foby, i work in the technopolis, and man, i missed that sighting :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 1161788)
@foby, i work in the technopolis, and man, i missed that sighting :(

Next week, most of the cars will be there again.