Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-123.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FARDAN (Post 1129353)
Cars seized by the police in malappuram & a new Land Cruiser spotted at Chirayath cars Cochin

I think its V8 diesel, I remeber the owner of Chiriyath told me once that a black new LandCruiser is there for sale & it was diesel.

spotted a registered prado at thrissur - ijk road , spottad the chrysler on the road in thrissur yesterday.

spotted a kl 45 registered , 2 door imported civic in kalamassery nest office , my frind working there informed that its not owned by the nest person but an employe from there , will be posting the snaps soon.

saw many times a Audi A3/4(dont know much) with MH registration in muvattupuzha town.anyone knows?

Here are some of the pictures of the Honda Gold Wing which was in Calicut a couple of weeks back. But this photo is not from Calicut.

check out the white color bimmer (old but imported) which met with an accident , at madikeri or on the way to it , it has m3 sticker or it , but am not sure so far.

any one knows to whom does it belongs to in kerala. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ndia-pics.html

Auto updates:

1. the white 6-series at the showroom was delivered to the customer yesterday. Fellow members in Muvatupuzha & Cochin be ready with the cameras!

2. A new Audi A8 (3.0TDI) has reached Cochin last week. So far non booked the car, but the sales person has already found out couple of interesting hands in Cochin for the car

3. A reputed export house in Calicut is all set to upgrade to a brand new Lexus LS460. Their car is expected here within two months.

4. One more new Q7 going to hit Calicut this week end, unfortunetly that too is white one, but its S-line.

5. BMW Kochi has bagged one more confirmed order for the new 750Li. There are few more sure customers waiting for the 730Ld to be out & one is to Calicut.

6. Might be due to the ressertion; one of the Bentleys expected buyer has freezed his plan for time being.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1140579)
Auto updates:

2. A new Audi A8 (3.0TDI) has reached Cochin last week.

That doesn't sound right, 3.0?

One of the most enviying garage in the state. He is going to replace the S32O CDI with the new 730Ld.

While passing through Ernakulam I just couldn't help but notice that there was 4 Land Cruisers in the Chirayath Showroom. what happened no takers ?

Spotted the black hummer pick up running on gulf plates near chavakkad last week on my way to ernakulam..dunno if it was the h2 or h3..

hannie,that white 3 series in the above pic is used by his bro right..spotted it quite often in bangalore..has he sold his laura off?? and if memory serves me right they have one more non white 5 series know(white being their trade mark colour).Have they sold it?.. since its not there in the pics..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1001bhp (Post 1155442)
Spotted the black hummer pick up running on gulf plates near chavakkad last week on my way to ernakulam..dunno if it was the h2 or h3..

hannie,that white 3 series in the above pic is used by his bro right..spotted it quite often in bangalore..has he sold his laura off?? and if memory serves me right they have one more non white 5 series know(white being their trade mark colour).Have they sold it?.. since its not there in the pics..

You are right, the 320d is used by his brother in bangalore where he studies. He still have the grey 523i, its being used by his mom. It was there in the basement parking.

He was earlier fascinated on silver & most of his cars where silver then, now it white. But can't expect the same in future as he might not go for white in the new 7.

@Hanmust: The last we checked this thread was only for imports spotted in Kerala & not for update on who is buying what, can we please stick to imports? Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by FARDAN (Post 1129353)
Cars seized by the police in malappuram & a new Land Cruiser spotted at Chirayath cars Cochin

Black Land Cruiser owned by Kelco Group based in Sharjah , who's working in [FONT=&quot]Petroleum Products[/FONT] and Engineering fields.

its really awesome car :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 1156046)
@Hanmust: The last we checked this thread was only for imports spotted in Kerala & not for update on who is buying what, can we please stick to imports? Thanks

Dear friend; I've just posted the photo of the four import in one garage as required by some of the fellow members, either through PM & phone calls. And regarding the updates, I informed it herr only because some body asked it.