Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-12.html)

@Clevermax
Its a pretty common thing. The pix of the car have been posted here sometime back. Its a KL-01 Z xxxx reg rite? The car is no longer here, and i think its held up in Blore

And saw another Audi Q7...brown colour

Our tbhpians Suzuki Gixxer

Another guys' Yamaha R1

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247 (Post 394500)
Our tbhpians Suzuki Gixxer

This one is looking real ugly . It would looked a lot better without those add-on headlight shades. Gixxer looks the best in White and blue .

@Max
Ur like the first person who didnt like that colour combo.

My cousine spotted an Audi TT yday from Calicut Beach...here are some snaps he took..sorry for poor quality....

The guy with the BMW M3 also has a red 7series with an Alpina engine. Will get pix of that soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247 (Post 396830)
The guy with the BMW M3 also has a red 7series with an Alpina engine. Will get pix of that soon.

There is a red 7 series with an Alpina engine???????? :Shockked: is it an E38 or E65? pls post the pics..

I too heared of an Audi TT roaming around in the Calicut city for the last few days. Hani,is it owned by anyone in Calicut!.

Lot of facelifted E-classes are seen on Calicut. Within last 2-3 days I have seen five E280 cdi..white, silver & a black were the colours. It seems more E-class will be coming to Clt.

Here is the photo of one parked in front of my house yday.

Hey Sanjay, I Know This Guy. He Also Has A 2006 Cayenne Turbo, Reg# Kl8d****. His Son Has A Yamaha R1, Reg# Kl17ac****.rich Dudes

Quote:

Originally Posted by MALU30000 (Post 397549)
Hey Sanjay, I Know This Guy. He Also Has A 2006 Cayenne Turbo, Reg# Kl8d****. His Son Has A Yamaha R1, Reg# Kl17ac****.rich Dudes

Do you ment the Audi TT or the Merc..Infact TT was KL-7 regd..not KL-8..so which does U ment.

apparently the TT belongs to the software group from cochin guys.they also own a 3.0 tdi Q7

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247 (Post 394647)
@Max
Ur like the first person who didnt like that colour combo.

I donnow I find it quite too gaudy compared to this classic White/Blue combination .Again its just my personal taste.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanjay_2233 (Post 400506)
Do you ment the Audi TT or the Merc..Infact TT was KL-7 regd..not KL-8..so which does U ment.

TT was in calicut for a video shoot.The video will contain their old Austin Mini as well.They just took delivery of the new S class CDI.

Here is the first S320 CDI in Kerala..Its for the same software group who owns the Audi TT..My friend Rajesh of the Rajasree Mototrs took this snap for me 2 weeks back just before delivery..