Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-116.html)

This thread is going nowhere.

Guys! Can't we post something constructive here? :)
And my advice is that we keep away from disclosing owner identities here. It can be shared via PM if needed.

Note From Support Staff: Guys please only post vehicles which have been specially imported & do not post pics of cars\bikes which are officially available in India. Also refrain from posting owner information

Quote:

Originally Posted by A S H V I N (Post 1083087)
@cyrus43, i guess you might have noticed. such observations seem to be missed by some members contributing to this thread. It has also become a sort of 'orkut' like scrap book where-in one is able to view and make personal comments regarding ones achievements, capabilities and general advice.

I agree, this thread has an embarassing amount of name dropping. If its exotics and imports we're interested in, should'nt we just stick to the cars? Shouldnt we avoid saying- this car belongs to that person and this car was previously owned by mallu page 3 celebrity so and so's family friend. Its all getting awfully tiresome.

Today this thread comprises of 116 pages. If the forum policies and thread title were adhered to it would have been barely 50 pages or even less.
In one of my posts on this thread, I had already expressed my disgust politely, against posting pics of cars like the 3, 5, 7-series, C and S-classes but to no avail.
I am a 'maamooli' grass-root learner who loves this forumand when I can see it's quality going down, imagine what seasoned auto-enthusiasts who are visitors/members must be feeling about the forum. Time for serious quality control.
P.S.: I have been infracted in the past for consistent spamming(it was out of immaturity and excitement) but I have learned my lesson and have been trying to improve ever since.

saw 2 brand new freshly inported toyota land cuisers in cochin yesterday , one was in white and the other in silver , the silver looked gorgeous , both with FOR REG badges

Also went to the VOLVO coean race INDIA at welligton iland , the volvo stall rocked . it was fantastic , the simulator was excellent , but the crowd screwed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1085227)
Also went to the VOLVO coean race INDIA at welligton iland , the volvo stall rocked . it was fantastic , the simulator was excellent , but the crowd screwed.

What???????? who why whom?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 1083514)
Note From Support Staff: Guys please only post vehicles which have been specially imported & do not post pics of cars\bikes which are officially available in India. Also refrain from posting owner information

I know this is aimed at my last 2 posts which have been deleted. Let me assure the mods and everyone else that i posted the pix of the fabia, Crv, passat etc, only to prove a point to 'some' people here, who were ignoring our repeated warnings (pleas??) to stop posting cars which are produced here like the 5 series, passat etc! I know the cars i posted do not belong to this thread, and i hope the people at whom the posted got the message atleast now!:Frustrati

Here are photos of the SLK350 with AMG wheels. Fell in love with those wheels ;)

This was shot from the beach road. Still cant get over those AMG Wheels :)

Finally the prayers have been answered by good a posting and best ever photography in the thread.

FINALLY!!! Some goood pix on the thread! Great!!

Great! Some nice pix in this thread. I was getting fed up with all the 5 series and the s class pix!!

Class, really class photos, nice job dude. Keep it up!

I think I've seen the same one last day from new bye-pass. But didn't noticed the rear spoiler, couldn't regonise the wheels as it was moving.

Seeing this SLK snaps I reminded about another new addition to the city. My friend had send me the photo as soon as the car reached here, but forgot to post due to some busy schedule. Its a 1997 SLK200 bought from Mangalore.

Thank you guys. I will try to capture more beauties and post them here :) Lets together try to do our best to raise the standard of this thread once again and strictly keep it all about cars and shun all those discussions about the owners :)

Hani, isn't this silver one for sale?