Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/20142-supercars-imports-kerala-105.html)

have any one spotted a wine red merc CLS 350 (WB registered) on kerala roads, where does it belong?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1009398)
have any one spotted a wine red merc CLS 350 (WB registered) on kerala roads, where does it belong?

That CLS was in Calicut, belonged to a Jwellery guy. He has sold that car & now in B'lore, used to see at basment parking of Acropolis Aparment, Coramangala. In B'lore thread its photo has been hosted, you can identlify it by the present wheels, its now having wheel which are not from CLS range, infact earlier gen S-class wheel which has spoile the look of the car :Frustrati.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1009398)

Had seen this car a year ago in Cochin in front of Sarita, Savita, Sangeeta theatre. The driver of the car put the car itself to shame. He was clad in a mundu and plastic chappals. :D

my cab driver informed that there was a drag race at kakkanad(suburbs of sea port-air port road) a mallu guy from bangalore(basically from cochin) with a hummer won the price money, have any one got any idea of it?

hummer won a "drag race" :O !!! omg! where was I?! i had a shot! what was the prize money amount?!?! :(

The black pickup hummer?
Saw it at Cochin on Tuesday.

How did it win a drag? :Shockked:

Simbil.

It was so wide that it blocked the other car from running at all.

Vijay

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1010264)
my cab driver informed that there was a drag race at kakkanad(suburbs of sea port-air port road) a mallu guy from bangalore(basically from cochin) with a hummer won the price money, have any one got any idea of it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by A S H V I N (Post 1010312)
hummer won a "drag race" :O !!! omg! where was I?! i had a shot! what was the prize money amount?!?! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 1010337)
The black pickup hummer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabhuav (Post 1010423)
Simbil.

It was so wide that it blocked the other car from running at all.

Vijay

The competitor car was ? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1010264)

:Shockked:Hummer won drag race?I think he won in SUV class.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 1010337)
The black pickup hummer?

dude who is the owner of that beast? got any info about that pick up...:D

That is more simbil. Ambassador with a Matador 301 engine.

As the event was not so popular, there wouldn't have been any goood participation, hence Hummer must have won, other wise no chance at all.

spotted a toureg, it was DL-03 registered heading towards calicut road, it was a kind of silver colour, sorry guys no snaps

Saw a huge white Audi SUV ( Q7?) bearing ekm plates today

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 1010748)
Saw a huge white Audi SUV ( Q7?) bearing ekm plates today

It's Q7 & belongs to Calicut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1010734)
spotted a toureg, it was DL-03 registered heading towards calicut road, it was a kind of silver colour, sorry guys no snaps

Ya, I too heard there is one near Tirur or Kuttipuram, may be the same one.