Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2008, 20:33   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
BRAVO AKSHAY!!! WOW!! that is a stunning car indeed. Anywyas, do i spot a limbu mirchi one of the airdams???

Also, is this is your building by any chance??
Some people have all the luck.. in this case the kids! saw the Top Gear review of the Scuderia by JC.. and it made him crazy.. and guess where a Scuderia is now.. she needs a track to be driven on.. not on Mumbai streets.. and all that aerodynamic design must have gone for a toss, thanks to the nimbu mirchi!!
Old 30th September 2008, 21:15   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Cyrus,

Looks like the basement parking at Atria Mall.

Viper
I doubt that car will make it down the atria slope without scrapping the bottom... its probably their apartment parking lot.
Old 1st October 2008, 02:11   #93
Senior - BHPian

The right front of the car seems to have scrapped off paint already.
Old 1st October 2008, 13:24   #94
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this one at intercontinental delhi , Behind is a Black Phantom.
Attached Images

aZa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2008, 13:29   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
There is a ninth Ferrari in Bangelore...it is with a collector and it i sthe older late 70/s early 80's one...like the 208 series or some such series similar to the flood damaged one lying in Navneet motors in Mumbai...Speedy must know about it
The navneet car is a 308, and the bangalore car is also a 308 and had electrical trouble if i remember right but now the car is sorted with new electricals.

Great find Akshay and thanks for sharing. The Scuderia is an out and out track car. In this months Autocar there is a shootout between the LP 560-4, porsche 911 gt2 and the scuderia. the scuderia came out the winner. A great car to own but with our roads i dont think it would be fun. Like pointed out by dippy this one already has its right lip scrapped. The limbo mirchi spoils the show. I somehow do have a doubt of this being an actual Scuderia.

Last edited by speedy : 1st October 2008 at 13:31.
Old 1st October 2008, 13:33   #96
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I somehow do have a doubt of this being an actual Scuderia.
Oh come on! The 5th richest man in the world would be a poser and get a fake F430 stickered up to look like a Scuderia !?

For all you know his son must have vaguely heard or the Scuderia through automags or topgear videos and told daddy i will get 90% in my chemistry exam if you get me this car, daddy says yes,son gets the car !

Last edited by Sahil : 1st October 2008 at 13:41.
Old 1st October 2008, 13:53   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Oh come on! The 5th richest man in the world would be a poser and get a fake F430 stickered up to look like a Scuderia !?

For all you know his son must have vaguely heard or the Scuderia through automags or topgear videos and told daddy i will get 90% in my chemistry exam if you get me this car, daddy says yes,son gets the car !

Nothing wrong in working hard to get your car there bro..

I think this "got the car for his son" is a little off track. The car is probably for Mr. Ambani him self and gets drive around by him/son/driver... We all know he is passionate about his cars. If I remember correctly, he was one of the first few people who imported the Murcielago(Pre LP) to India when Lamborghini wasn't even in India.
Old 1st October 2008, 13:56   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post

Sahil i never said the owner has bought a Poser, he must have got the original but i am entitled to have my doubt.
The viper was also owned by a very rich person but the car was stickered with the stripes to resemble the sports version. The stripes look a bit odd to me and hense i have a doubt, but i never said i am right, i could be wrong too.

@ Ecksreturns he had the gallardo not the Murcielago. The car was bought when Lamborginni was in India but had not set up shop Yet.

Last edited by speedy : 1st October 2008 at 14:00.
Old 1st October 2008, 14:31   #99

Quote:
Sahil i never said the owner has bought a Poser, he must have got the original but i am entitled to have my doubt.
The viper was also owned by a very rich person but the car was stickered with the stripes to resemble the sports version. The stripes look a bit odd to me and hense i have a doubt, but i never said i am right, i could be wrong too.

@ Ecksreturns he had the gallardo not the Murcielago. The car was bought when Lamborginni was in India but had not set up shop Yet.
viper spotted both the Scud and the Lambo the other day!! Damn he should have got some pics!! Where is Gordon when you need him?
Old 1st October 2008, 14:51   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

The Murci info was as told to me by Satya Bagla (owner of Bentley/Lambo dealership) ... So I am sure it has substance.
Old 1st October 2008, 15:02   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
The Murci info was as told to me by Satya Bagla (owner of Bentley/Lambo dealership) ... So I am sure it has substance.
I have seen Anil Ambani driving the Galardo and have even gone once for a drive in it with him. That is how i know. This car was not bought through the dealership.
I have not been in Bombay for a long time so has he upgraded to the Murci?
I never said the car was bought through Satya Uncle. I just said Lambo were in India and had not set up shop yet. So just a case of miscommunication from my end Sorry.
Old 1st October 2008, 16:56   #102
Senior - BHPian

AS far as I know Spiderman's Murci was the first in Mumbai or maybe India for that matter. Anil had the Gallardo as speedy has pointed out. Anyways let's not hijack the Ferrari thread with Lambos. Back to the Prancing Horses.
Old 1st October 2008, 20:41   #103
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I somehow do have a doubt of this being an actual Scuderia.
the bumper is also the one of the scuderia. i dont think it would be a normal f430. but will try and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Nothing wrong in working hard to get your car there bro..

I think this "got the car for his son" is a little off track. The car is probably for Mr. Ambani him self and gets drive around by him/son/driver... We all know he is passionate about his cars. If I remember correctly, he was one of the first few people who imported the Murcielago(Pre LP) to India when Lamborghini wasn't even in India.
no he has a yellow gallardo all right.
Old 24th October 2008, 10:40   #104
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Nothing quite like listening to 8 Italian cylinders singing in harmony, first thing in the morning! Anil Ambani, himself, ripping the F430 at every opportunity! He was driving the car like an Alto and never spent more than 10 seconds in the same lane.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Ferraris in India-moto_0263.jpg  

Pics : Ferraris in India-moto_0265.jpg  

Pics : Ferraris in India-moto_0266.jpg  

GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2008, 11:31   #105
Senior - BHPian

Does that mean they have 2 F430s?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks