Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2009, 20:03   #946
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canned Heat View Post
Nways if some of you didnt kno why shahid is sleeping all over Mr. Ratan Tata in the last pic. Its because of RR's new dual view centre display system..
I suspect that the dual vision screen seen in the New S compiles of a simple theory of those zigzag rulers where two pics are on either sides of surace. And it makes up to an impressive and a Hole burning option to the Options List.
Old 25th November 2009, 23:34   #947
BHPian

I have seen Singer Suresh Wadkar driving a white Honda Accord, Telly actor Ali Asgar in a black Camry, Zayed Khan in a black Merc e280 petrol (now last gen) shekar suman in Camry and old Toyota Hi-ace.
Old 25th November 2009, 23:38   #948
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Shekhar Suman in a Camry? AFAIK, his son uses a BMW 7 series. So I thought atleast the dad will be using a 5 series or a E-class if not a S-class.
Old 25th November 2009, 23:46   #949
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
You call destroying someones hard earned money's purchase a good thing. Man you might not like what DC creates but he still works for it does'nt he? How would you like it if someones destroys your property and in Relations and goodwill have to pay for it yourself and no compensation for it. Did not expect this from you buddy.
You do realize that I was just kidding right? Yes I agree I dont like the guy. Aqueel has already made enough *** of himself by doing what he did. Just for the record I am not a big fan of Aqueel either.
Old 26th November 2009, 10:56   #950
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Shekhar Suman in a Camry? AFAIK, his son uses a BMW 7 series. So I thought atleast the dad will be using a 5 series or a E-class if not a S-class.
What's wrong in Shekhar Suman using a Camry buddy? For the record, he was the owner of one of the earliest S-classes in the country. And no I'm no fan of his, since he is just a presenter/mouthpiece to the wisdom & wisecracks of writers & directors.
We have seen Sanjay Dutt traveling in I guess a Baleno on TV.
I have heard Azim Premji uses/used a Baleno & his son an Indica. If cars are to be in sync. with one's wealth, then I guess car makers need to make cars worth hundreds of crores to cater to the super-rich, buddy!
And sorry in advance if the post appears rude 'coz that's the limited control I have over the English language.
Cheers
Old 26th November 2009, 11:53   #951
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
What's wrong in Shekhar Suman using a Camry buddy? For the record, he was the owner of one of the earliest S-classes in the country. And no I'm no fan of his, since he is just a presenter/mouthpiece to the wisdom & wisecracks of writers & directors.
I have heard Azim Premji uses/used a Baleno & his son an Indica. If cars are to be in sync. with one's wealth, then I guess car makers need to make cars worth hundreds of crores to cater to the super-rich, buddy!
And sorry in advance if the post appears rude 'coz that's the limited control I have over the English language.
Cheers
agree on that, also have heard that rajnikanth used to be seen in an old fiat.
Old 26th November 2009, 11:58   #952
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Me too agree with you guys. But since Bollywood is more about show and glam so I got a bit swayed. After all these guys have the money to flaunt it.
@Rotorhead- Yes Rajnikant still uses a Fiat 1100.
Old 26th November 2009, 12:15   #953
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Cheers
Very true, absolutely agree with you buddy! There are many people who love to live simple. More over the cars are more of status & show to many and I've seen many using some cars which actually doesn't deserve to him. But for those who have real passion & good earned money then we can't blame anyone's choice of his exotics!
Old 26th November 2009, 12:31   #954
BHPian

I remember seeing some episode in TV sometime ago which showed Tushar kapoor driving his Cayenne.
Old 27th November 2009, 21:24   #955
BHPian

Quote:
its not that he is using only a camry and his son the 7 series. haven't seen their 7 series though but I have seen both of them share the camry. sometimes shekhar and sometimes adhayayan, both use the camry. shekhar also uses the Hi-ace van many times (chauffered)

I think they share their cars.
Old 27th November 2009, 21:32   #956
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
I remember seeing some episode in TV sometime ago which showed Tushar kapoor driving his Cayenne.
Yeah you're right. I think its been posted here earlier, but if not, heres the video.

Old 28th November 2009, 14:38   #957
Senior - BHPian

Pity to hear that he doesnt even remember his first SUV's name he drove in US. The expressions on his face while saying i think it was Cherokee path finder was a giveaway.
Old 30th November 2009, 19:11   #958
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I think he is one among the first S Owners in the country. Btw, I remember seeing him gift Adhyan a Silver 730Ld on his B'day. Soon after that, Adhyans then gf Kangna Ranaut bought a Alpine White New-Gen 7.
Old 4th December 2009, 14:19   #959
Senior - BHPian

Paa

hey,

Below is the pic of Mr. Amitabh Bachan & Vidhya Balan coming for a promotional event for their new movie PAA at a school in Mumbai. Got these pics from my cousin, his kids study at this school.

Can someone identify the 2 cars visible in the pics. Ms. Balan is sitting in one and there is a Maroon ish color SUV in front from Which Mr. A.B. got down.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-abvb.jpg  

Old 4th December 2009, 14:30   #960
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
hey,

Below is the pic of Mr. Amitabh Bachan & Vidhya Balan coming for a promotional event for their new movie PAA at a school in Mumbai. Got these pics from my cousin, his kids study at this school.

Can someone identify the 2 cars visible in the pics. Ms. Balan is sitting in one and there is a Maroon ish color SUV in front from Which Mr. A.B. got down.
The car in the pic is the NewGen Merc E350/280cdi. So does that mean AB was among the first takes of the E Classé ? And i cant see the SUV properly since i've logged in from my BB.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks