Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2012, 17:11   #436
Senior - BHPian

Re: Story of Pajero Theft

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Was his arrest politically motivated ? You know, with the upcoming elections in his home state and all, it might be deemed appropriate to clip his wings a bit.
In this case, it would be a bit sad, because he might be let off as soon as things cool down a bit.
I dont think even if he is arrested anything would happen. When Kasab is still alive, what action would a petty pajero thief meet with? He would be asked to pay a fine of Rs 100/- and be let out. Even if our court sentences him to imprisonment, HRC would bring out something to support him.
Old 20th January 2012, 17:15   #437
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopriobharath View Post
I dont think even if he is arrested anything would happen. When Kasab is still alive, what action would a petty pajero thief meet with? He would be asked to pay a fine of Rs 100/- and be let out. Even if our court sentences him to imprisonment, HRC would bring out something to support him.
Thats what I am afraid of. As soon as elections in UP are done, he will be set free to again loot and plunder.
sajo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2012, 14:00   #438
BHPian

Salute and cheers to you gtabombay; God bless!!! Do update us if they managed to get information on your Pajero!
Old 28th February 2012, 17:16   #439
Senior - BHPian

@gtabombay: I request you to give up this 'Andolan' for your and your family members safety. I think these issues succeed only in 'reel' life, in real life its a different story.
Old 28th February 2012, 18:30   #440
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
Dude. I suggest you either keep a low profile (get out of the country etc.) or leak this info to the press. (I hope someone from press has subscribed to this thread and makes sure that nothing happens to our buddy here).

Also, please beef up the security around you. Security cams, video door phone etc.

I agree, with the kind of information you have and they way you had followed up in this case media/press is the best bet. Once they take this up then all investigations and searches would be done by media guys to get sensational information. This will at least impact few or more unethical goons dressed in police attire.
Old 28th February 2012, 19:09   #441
BHPian

Have you got your Pajero back?
Old 28th February 2012, 19:22   #442
Senior - BHPian

^He got money from insurance. So even if Pajero is recovered it would belong to insurance company.
Old 28th February 2012, 19:25   #443
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetfreakBombay View Post
^He got money from insurance. So even if Pajero is recovered it would belong to insurance company.
If the Insurance Company has recovered the vehicle, then it might be possible to strike a deal & buy back the same vehicle.

Insurance Company usually auctions the recovered vehicles.
Old 28th February 2012, 19:49   #444
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon

If the Insurance Company has recovered the vehicle, then it might be possible to strike a deal & buy back the same vehicle.

Insurance Company usually auctions the recovered vehicles.
Just imagine that insurance company has recovered the vehicle. So in that case in this strange world full of policewala goons you would be bidding for your own stolen vehicle. Cruel world, cruel realities.
Old 28th February 2012, 22:40   #445
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
Dude. I suggest you either keep a low profile (get out of the country etc.) or leak this info to the press. (I hope someone from press has subscribed to this thread and makes sure that nothing happens to our buddy here).

Also, please beef up the security around you. Security cams, video door phone etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetfreak View Post
I agree, with the kind of information you have and they way you had followed up in this case media/press is the best bet. Once they take this up then all investigations and searches would be done by media guys to get sensational information. This will at least impact few or more unethical goons dressed in police attire.
Do you guys think Indian Media is genuine? You will get to see whole lot of rotten eggs there too. Instead of getting into another trap, it is better to get out of this mess.

Mod Note : It's great to hear that the prime accused has been nabbed by the Police. Gtabombay has also been reimbursed by the insurance company for his Pajero's theft.

This thread has reached it's logical conclusion and hence, closed.

Last edited by GTO : 29th February 2012 at 09:58. Reason: Adding thread closure note
rameshnanda is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks