Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2010, 18:40   #286
Team-BHP Support

@adson & others : Personally, i really appreciate the pro-activeness of your plan. However, such things are best left to the authorities. Do what you can to aid the authorities, but avoid taking matters into your own hands as things have the potential to go terribly wrong.

Now, from a Team-BHP Moderator's point of view : I'm going to have to request that the discussion of this plan stops here.

Regards,
R
Old 15th June 2010, 19:13   #287

How do the guys get hold of your car number and contact number (that too landline)??? Moreover if you are the one always driving your vehicle such a ploy would not work. I am surprised at the ingenuity.
Old 15th June 2010, 19:53   #288
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Now, from a Team-BHP Moderator's point of view : I'm going to have to request that the discussion of this plan stops here.

Regards,
R
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
So when do we meet up?
I am free today evening and day after.
Awe, bummer dudes. We can't talk about it no more. And I now agree, it is best left to authorities lest getting into their vicious circle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudipc View Post
How do the guys get hold of your car number and contact number (that too landline)??? Moreover if you are the one always driving your vehicle such a ploy would not work. I am surprised at the ingenuity.
Pardon my ignorance, but I didn't quite get you. Are you suggesting that these people run in checks for license plates, study daily route and timing patterns before laying the trap ? Just asking.

Last edited by prince_pervez : 15th June 2010 at 19:56.
Old 15th June 2010, 20:03   #289
Senior - BHPian

Last Sunday I decided to put this fear aside and went ahead solo to Total Mall Sarjapur road from my pad in HSR. Nothing happened, din't spot any black pulsar with Kannada registration along the route too. I guess the long hair and unshaven beard might have kept them at bay. Just kidding!
Old 15th June 2010, 20:07   #290
Senior - BHPian

^^ you never know man. Someone might be studying your patterns and doing ground work before the actual trap. Sorry if I have scared you.
Old 15th June 2010, 20:08   #291
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
^^ you never know man. Someone might be studying your patterns and doing ground work before the actual trap. Sorry if I have scared you.
Quite impossible, I take out my car rarely. I'm almost always on my bike (and on my way to office I do keep a look out for the black pulsar with kannada registration), so its more like I am looking out for them.
Old 15th June 2010, 20:20   #292
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
[b]

Regards,
R
Cool. That was last week, anyway. Now we are just discussing when to meet up. Thats still ok, right?
Old 18th June 2010, 16:23   #293
Senior - BHPian

we need to cut short this discussion on planning on this thread. however, continue to share your experiences.

sharing information about no of people,, area and further plan can be taken over an email thread.

a moderator for each area, who can initiate an email thread and we shall start sharing contact, car, routes details over emails / online worksheet.

primary objective: to share above information for a particular area and ensure at least few of us can respond to SOS messagesent to the group.
secondary/optional: if we have enough time to spend and we can think of a trap within law boundaries, we can go that route too.

I am on vacation (travelling in gujarat) now, wouldn't be able to meet until june 22. i live right besides wipro, i can putup an online worksheet to share with other folks in the same area - don't really want to share that over here. pms or email should be good.
Old 18th June 2010, 18:22   #294
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
No issues on Saturday
So who all are game for meeting up this saturday? Let's say 4 PM next to innovative or wherever it is that we can park?
Old 18th June 2010, 19:33   #295
BHPian

This is excellent, keep up the good work to keep our roads safe.
On a lighter note - Wish the same planning had taken place to nab Anderson.
Old 18th June 2010, 19:51   #296
Senior - BHPian

Guys aorund Bangalore South area can update this list with their contact details.
either PM or email me (ketan@ketans.in) with your Live ID so that I can allow you to modify.
Inputs on anything/everything are welcome.

https://cid-3c128ad1e4dc0a5f.office....BLRSouth1.xlsx
Old 22nd June 2010, 10:14   #297
Senior - BHPian

Looks like everyone got busy looking around for black pulser bikes, no posts since 18th.
I'm back in Bangalore and will be glad to join if anything happening around ORR/HSR layout/Sarjapur Road area. let me know.
I hope no issues reported recently. Drive safe.
Old 22nd June 2010, 14:49   #298
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
Looks like everyone got busy looking around for black pulser bikes, no posts since 18th.
I'm back in Bangalore and will be glad to join if anything happening around ORR/HSR layout/Sarjapur Road area. let me know.
I hope no issues reported recently. Drive safe.
Or the black pulsar guys came to know that we are going to do something about them and decided to cease their operations
Old 22nd June 2010, 16:57   #299
Senior - BHPian

maybe the bike is being repainted
Old 28th June 2010, 10:55   #300
BHPian

Muggers in the infamous black pulsar are back as per the TOI story yesterday, again the victim was an out of station guy from Mumbai he lost 3K and his gold ring, when will our cops act? sigh!

Most Viewed