Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2009, 15:12   #1
BHPian

Spotted 2 "Bulls" today morning

I am sure every one would simply conclude that I had spotted 2 sparkling Lamborghinis. However I am not talking about the car here. What I mean is I saw 2 ALIVE BULLS on the busy Mumbai roads in the morning. The 1st spotting was on the Western Express Highway & the other was at Shivaji Park.
The main reason for me taking the snaps was the huge inconvenience that they (the animal owners) were causing on the roads. These people dont realize the grave danger that they pose to drivers, especially on the highways where speeds are quite good.
Whats the possible solution to this?
P.S. Please lets not discuss if these are bulls or cows or what ever animal it is.
Attached Thumbnails
Spotted 2 "Bulls" today morning-bull1.jpg  

Spotted 2 "Bulls" today morning-bull2.jpg  

Old 6th April 2009, 15:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Well, these are a common sight in Bombay. Usually used to transport kerosene and diesel. And No, I dont think they are a danger to drivers. They usually stick to the left hand side of the roads where they go at a slow speed.

If a driver drives well, and is in full control of his vehicle (as he should be), then I dont think there is too much chances of an accident between the two.
Old 6th April 2009, 15:43   #3
BHPian

He He I thought you had Spotted 2 Unique Royal Enfield's when i saw the title "Bull"

Cheers!!!
Old 6th April 2009, 16:17   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the city dude! They are a regular sight on P D Mello road wherein people (supposedly ex-farmers et al) use bulls as a means to transport oil/kerosene from the distribution depot to their homes etc.
Old 7th April 2009, 16:30   #5
Senior - BHPian

nothing surprising for us Indians in India.

Though for people from western countries, these are moments to capture in India.

Bill Gates was amused to see cows on roads in Delhi and he calculated (when he was first time in India). He saw 17 cows/bulls in that one day.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks