Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2009, 17:41   #106
Distinguished - BHPian

Thank you.

You guys are really incredible. I've never been forced to write faster before but this time you really pushed me hard.
As always, I write straight into the Team-BHP text editor. I do not write, read, edit and paste. I believe it takes away the essence of a YetiBlog®.

This one was slightly different from the others. I think that apart from being one of the fastest YetiBlogs ever written, this one was in the thick of the readers who were willing the story on. I really, really enjoyed it.

Thank you. I also know that there are some of you who are reading and holding their comments till the story is over. The story is over, your comments are now welcome.

And for those of you that think I should write a book someday, I smile, nod and send you my love. Thank you for the encouragement. Maybe I will write a book someday. Who knows, you may the only guys who actually buy my book, lol.

Till then, thanks for sharing my story (5000+ views in 2 days!) and see you on the next YetiBlog®!

Love,
Sam

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 10th March 2009 at 17:47.
Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2009, 17:46   #107
BHPian

did you guys get the call from the insurance fellows when back in india?

i thought the actual story would end there

as always a total thriller.

jai ho!
Old 10th March 2009, 17:46   #108
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

awesome story sam, it must have felt horrible lol, but 8L for repair job :o damn !!!

well for your writing skills i don't have words .... hopefully next yetiblog will come soon
Old 10th March 2009, 17:46   #109
BHPian

Simply awesome.
Sam, you kept us spelbound for the episodes, and now it's a void that no more episodes to come.
Old 10th March 2009, 17:51   #110
BHPian

Wow, Awesome ending to the story. Well your dad is correct by saying "Arrey India pahunchne to de! Ek baar ghar aa gaye toh kaun paise nikaalega!" .

So did you went to berlin and continued your holiday plans.
Old 10th March 2009, 17:53   #111
BHPian

Did you ever find out what happened after that? Who finally did end up paying for the damages?!
Old 10th March 2009, 17:54   #112
BHPian

That was a tame but happy ending to the story, Sam. In a way, sad that it came to an end so quickly. Only one question, what happened with the gentle lady? Hmmm.. Alternate endings, any one?

Ranjith
Old 10th March 2009, 17:56   #113
BHPian

Wow. Amazing, what an experience. I will definitely buy the book if and when launched, great read, thanks Sam.
Old 10th March 2009, 17:56   #114
tez
BHPian

awesome writing sam. What happened to insurance. Did those guys contact you in india ie., if you had given the correct address Even the passport addressess are obsolete in many cases.
What happened to the lady? Hope her boyfriend did not leave her for helping you out?
Many questions are unanswered.
Old 10th March 2009, 17:56   #115
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabahmad View Post
So did you went to berlin and continued your holiday plans.
Oh yes, the trip carried on to Berlin and from there to the original sin city - Amsterdam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tez View Post
What happened to insurance. Did those guys contact you in india ie., if you had given the correct address
We did give our correct address, it was the same as the passport. Nobody ever contacted us again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty Nair View Post
Alternate endings, any one?
I welcome alternate endings and imaginations. If anyone wants to hone, practice or show-off their story telling skills, I welcome it.

I have one happy ending.

I was so angry with the Germans for making us go through all that nonsense that one day, amny years later I stole one of their best women and took her away to India.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 10th March 2009 at 17:59.
Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2009, 17:57   #116
BHPian

Sam, the way you narrate these situations giving each and every detail its due importance is simply amazing. Hope to see that book out soon.
Old 10th March 2009, 17:59   #117
BHPian

Wow

To summarize in one word - Awesome.

Probably the best I have read at TBHP so far. I would login every 30 minutes for the latest. Good to see that it was a simple and Happy end. Like others I would also like to know who finally paid up Alfa.
Old 10th March 2009, 18:03   #118
BHPian

Thanks a lot Sam for finishing this wonderful story today.

Waiting for your birthday treasure hunt story now.

Sorry for making you write so fast but this was something we could not just let go.

Thanks once again

Mansi
Old 10th March 2009, 18:06   #119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post

And for those of you that think I should write a book someday, I smile, nod and send you my love. Thank you for the encouragement. Maybe I will write a book someday. Who knows, you may the only guys who actually buy my book, lol.

Till then, thanks for sharing my story (5000+ views in 2 days!) and see you on the next YetiBlog®!

Love,
Sam
Sam don't you worry on the book, can arrange representations with major publishers and leverage two bookstores in the city you live

Write, and we take it to New York and London, (conditions apply).

hehehehe

Great writing. thanks once again.

cheers
M
Old 10th March 2009, 18:14   #120
BHPian

Quote:
You guys are really incredible. I've never been forced to write faster before but this time you really pushed me hard.

I really, really enjoyed it.
I would say Sam " The pleasure is still ours."
No one i repeat no one (i hope my Girl friend is not reading this.. chal theek hain one more person.) keeps me captivated and concentrating on one thing for so long.

we did push you a bit too hard than ever but come on we have to move on with life and that can't happen till the YetiBlog® is over.
Quote:

Love,
Sam
I will be standing way up there in the start of the line to be the first to get your book autographed by his Yeti Highness.

Quote:
Oh yes, the trip carried on to Berlin and from there to the original sin city - Amsterdam.
hmmm. the perfect location for the next YetiBlog®

Quote:
I was so angry with the Germans for making us go through all that nonsense that one day, many years later I stole one of their best women and took her away to India.
Ah. Fitting reply that to the germans. God bless you.

EDIT: Chalo. its 6.20 now. time to leave office . Happy holi guys. I can finally go home.

Last edited by leadf00t : 10th March 2009 at 18:16.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks