Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2024, 15:45   #31
BHPian

Re: Share your 1st-ever Riding & Driving experiences

My first ever riding experience was on my sister's TVS scooty in 2006, I learned that when I was in 10th class.

My first driving experience was in 2017 when we bought our family's first car. It was a long pending purchase but no one knew driving, I learnt driving at a driving school and just to make sure I do not forget the 22 days training that we get at driving school, I made sure I purchase a car for our family and my driving journey began from there.
Draunzer21 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 17th February 2024, 15:00   #32

My first two wheeler ride was our LML Vespa scooter. Learnt to drive two wheeler on same, I still remember in initial days there were sometime quick release of clutch in first gear and it used to do wheele of sort.

My first four wheeler driving experience was my uncle's Maruti Suzuki Alto when I was in college, learnt to drive on same vehicle. Later when time came, I bought my first car VW Polo (now sold).
drGicher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2024, 11:18   #33
Senior - BHPian

First motorised two wheeler - Kinetic Honda DX (incidentally one of the first batch CBU units)

First car where I learnt and fiddled around in the garage - Maruti Omni (also coincidentally one of the first batches in brown with 'tartan' upholstery)

First car where I drove on public roads after my licence - Tata Indica V2 LXi (yes! the petrol)
GeeTee TSI is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2024, 15:11   #34
Senior - BHPian

First Cycle : DASAN cycles
First Bike : CD 100, after i started riding it i wanted a more powerfull machine which my dad promised he will give once we have issues with cd100.

That basically never happened. Even when she was 26 years old and we were taking bike to scrap her ( i was out and green tax was not paid for long time ), her rear mudguard was shining bright.

First Car: Preloved Premier Padmini Petrol gifted to me within family

First Car bought of own money : Tata Nano, it was a car made for me at times when buying a new car was difficult for me, and i am immensly proud of it 13 years later since its still going strong.

I look to add my First EV whenever its possible, probably a scooter more than a car.
silverado is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed