Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2018, 09:23   #16
BHPian

Report such videos, I for one have reported in YouTube. This is one way to tackle such stupidity
jphukan is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 10:03   #17
Senior - BHPian

re: The "Nillu-Nillu" (Stop-Stop) Challenge: Fools are jumping in front of vehicles

Knock a few of them out. Have your dash cam ready to capture the act to have as proof in case of litigation. All it takes is a few of them in the hospital and the rest chicken out.
bigron is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 10:08   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "Nillu-Nillu" (Stop-Stop) Challenge: Fools are jumping in front of vehicles

Internet and Mobile Phones should have never become this affordable. Rest is all evident and we will keep seeing such stuff in future too.
paragsachania is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 11:00   #19
GTO
Team-BHP Support

These FOOLS better not try it in front of this car. No ABS and the bull bar can be very unforgiving:
The "Nillu-Nillu" (Stop-Stop) Challenge: Fools are jumping in front of vehicles-img_4786_7_8.jpg
GTO is offline   (38) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 11:15   #20
BHPian

What is this crap? Why would anyone want to risk their lives for cheap amusement? You have Wonder la and veegaland for that. I sincerely hope this culture just does not catch up in our NH. Because if it does, guaranteed they're going to be wasted.
arunramaswamy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 12:29   #21
BHPian

Oh, it is just Natural Selection at play!

It has been the norm since the evolution. No way and no need to fight it. I believe, leaving such problems to solve on their own is the best way to deal with it.

While I have nothing to say about this herd of sheep, I'd urge the drivers to get a dash-cam -save yourself from the hassle when you save your brakes.

" Today's children are tomorrow's future" - Well, future does look quite scary.
--gKrish-- is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 13:41   #22
BHPian

Being a Keralite, I feel really ashamed, even while typing this. One of the side-effects caused by the outbreak of affordable internet. Kids these days are so obsessed with social media "likes", that they've come to a level where they are ready to risk their's as well as others' lives to gain likes and views.

I just pray that no innocent people are hurt in an accident caused by these bunch of morons. Sad state of affairs!
ram.iyer95 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 18:00   #23
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "Nillu-Nillu" (Stop-Stop) Challenge: Fools are jumping in front of vehicles

Good Lord! Humanity never ceases to make my jaw drop and hand on face! :P

This is all kinds of wrong and i can't even begin to imagine just why one would wish to risk their youth on such inane activities.

Next series of videos would be "Thallu Thallu" [Fight Fight] where the protagonists of "Nillu, Nillu" get thrashed by the public?

Sigh
deathwalkr is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 19:00   #24
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "Nillu-Nillu" (Stop-Stop) Challenge: Fools are jumping in front of vehicles

Are these guys out to prove that their suicide strategy is better than that claimed by some other international neighbours?
JoshMachine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 20:39   #25
Senior - BHPian

First thought was "Good riddance to bad rubbish", but this has the potential to inflict damage on completely unrelated souls. Where have we come to
arvind71181 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th November 2018, 23:14   #26
BHPian

As someone already said, such people may not need a full human brain. Hope they put it to proper use ahead if they get a chance. Too much freedom and liberty, no regulators, fools paradise.
Adi22 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2018, 11:18   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

I am speechless. Forget Einstein's, these brains should be studied (if there is anything up there).

On second thoughts, maybe, it's natural selection at work. We don't live in jungles anymore, so there are less encounters with our natural predators. This maybe one way to ensure survival of the fittest (not just physically fit, mentally as well). Another way, we saw sometime back on the tracks in Amritsar.
Dry Ice is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th November 2018, 11:28   #28
BHPian

Human stupidity has no bounds. Let Darwinism do its thing.
Yieldway17 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2018, 12:06   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

The local radio played the "song in question" sometime back. I see no need of actually playing that song since it's almost 15 years old and didn't even become a hit. They just played to debate on this subject. Although the RJ did point out the negatives of the Kiki challenge, she sounded pretty happy on this new one (I just heard for few minutes so might have missed the important stuff). But whatever it might be, they should only point out the negatives and sound serious on this and not play around. Playing the song is sort of promoting this act which is stupid from a radio channel.

I hope I don't bump into such idiots .
naveen.raju is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th November 2018, 12:22   #30
BHPian

As it is while driving to Sabarimala, there are lot of great two wheeler riders who choose to ride in the middle of the road, not bothering about the guys trying to overtake them, and now this!! We will have to be all the more careful while going there :(.

It is Sabarimala season, there will be lot of traffic (cars\tempos\buses) coming-in from other states, cannot imagine if these idiots choose to jump-in front of one of those vehicles.

Thank you for this information, I will pass-it-on to my friends who are supposed to go to Sabarimala.
deadguy25 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks