Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2006, 10:47   #1
Senior - BHPian

OHC EXI turned turtle next to TBHP Delhi BBQ meet venue

Guys,

This is a bad one and I'm sorry I have no pics as I don't have a camera phone.....Coming towards andheria more, JUST past the Shakuntala farms gate on the left are a couple of trees. Smack in the middle of the two trees is a OHC (silver colored with alloy wheels) TURNED COMPLETELY TURTLE and facing the boundary wall of the farm. The driver's side (till a little past the B pillar) has just gone in, the roof has caved in, the rear doors are also severely damaged (from what I could see). The dicky is open so I couldn't see the number.

I just hope this car doesn't belong to any of our guys & all are safe and sound....this looked like a difficult one to survive. Couldn't stop because it was a bottleneck there. Must have happened early morning (or maybe late night), don't know if the rain or storm had anything to do with it. The way the side has buckled in, it was either hit at high speed by a truck or something or maybe hit a tree or a post....dunno but it gave me the shivers.....its like what would happen if a car was picked up, taken to heights and then smashed down on one side.

Surprised (or maybe one shouldn't be) that there were no cops around, just a stream on curious onlookers and cars slowing down at that stretch thats all.

Sad, my prayers are with those in the car though, as I said, looking at it, seems like my prayers may be in vain.

Last edited by suman : 30th August 2006 at 10:48.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks