Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2024, 14:47   #7831
BHPian

Re: The Credit Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
Have you checked if the number has been blocked accidentally on your device or marked as spam in your phone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipnil View Post
Exactly! I was facing the same issue.

Thanks for the pointers, gentlemen.
Though Truecaller was uninstalled as an option, I had not realized that I also had a few numbers blocked in Google Messages. Used a different mobile number to identify the number SBI sends the OTPs/messages from, and then unblocked it. Back in business now!
Shubbi is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th July 2024, 15:29   #7832
Team-BHP Support

One small doubt.

My bank has upgraded my card. I have not activated it as I am expecting a refund of an online transaction. Should I wait or I can go ahead and activate the new card (old card will get deactivated, the card no’s are of course different, account no is same).
Old 18th July 2024, 16:40   #7833
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
One small doubt.

My bank has upgraded my card. I have not activated it as I am expecting a refund of an online transaction. Should I wait or I can go ahead and activate the new card (old card will get deactivated, the card no’s are of course different, account no is same).
You can go ahead and activate the card. Not only your refund, but the current spend will also get transferred to the new card.
GTX+ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2024, 08:33   #7834
BHPian

Looks like ICICI Fastag have disabled fuel payments via fastag for all. This is a bummer.
They have disabled this about 10 days back and I have a feeling, this happened due to some strong discussions on our forum regarding the same.

Called up ICICI Fastag help line and confirmed. They said they have disabled fuel payments in the backend. They also said it is temporary halt. But not clear on a timeline.

Last edited by Naetik30 : 19th July 2024 at 08:36.
Naetik30 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2024, 19:27   #7835
BHPian

Few days back I received an offer for LTF Rupay Virtual credit card from HDFC in my HDFC Banking App. I noticed it only yesterday - but on clicking on the link it loads a blank MyCards web page with '404 not found' message.

Anybody else received the same offer and were you able to apply for it successfully?
Old 22nd July 2024, 20:32   #7836
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by somspaple View Post
Few days back I received an offer for LTF Rupay Virtual credit card from HDFC in my HDFC Banking App. I noticed it only yesterday - but on clicking on the link it loads a blank MyCards web page with '404 not found' message.

Anybody else received the same offer and were you able to apply for it successfully?
I got that offer but upon checking I didn't find it worth applying so didnt apply.If you dont have a HDFC credit card then its worth having one in your wallet and applying.
Old 23rd July 2024, 10:57   #7837

Quote:
Yes but don't find it useful enough

Last edited by Jaggu : 23rd July 2024 at 11:01. Reason: Trimming quoted post, please avoid quoting entire large post for short replies.
Old 23rd July 2024, 12:43   #7838
Team-BHP Support

IDFC offered a Rupay virtual card that just gets tagged to the primary card account. Same credit limit, same statement, everything. Essentially an add-on. Costs INR 199 + GST annually.

Useful with UPI, and helps make up the monthly/quarterly spend criteria.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2024, 14:54   #7839
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
I got that offer but upon checking I didn't find it worth applying so didnt apply.If you dont have a HDFC credit card then its worth having one in your wallet and applying.
I've a DCB from HFDC. Looking for Rupay credit card so that it can be linked to UPI payments. And since this is LTF, I don't have to bother about minimum spend criteria.

Were you able to click on the message and did it open the next page? I just get a 404 Not found error.
Old 23rd July 2024, 14:56   #7840
BHPian

Quote:
I've a DCB from HFDC. Looking for Rupay credit card so that it can be linked to UPI payments. And since this is LTF, I don't have to bother about minimum spend criteria.

Were you able to click on the message and did it open the next page? I just get a 404 Not found error.
I never bothered to pursue it further so not sure brother. You can apply it on their website anyways it’s a LTF.
Old 23rd July 2024, 17:43   #7841
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
IDFC offered a Rupay virtual card that just gets tagged to the primary card account. Same credit limit, same statement, everything. Essentially an add-on. Costs INR 199 + GST annually.

Useful with UPI, and helps make up the monthly/quarterly spend criteria.
Exactly why I wanted a Rupay card but was looking for a LTF one. Virtual card is linked to my primary DCB card sharing the same limit etc.

Luckily I was able to resolve the issue with the help of my RM. Looks like LTF offer is available until the end of July 2024.
Old 25th July 2024, 16:55   #7842
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naetik30 View Post
Actually, the #3 you mentioned - Newer Version of Amazon pay ICICI Fastag can be recharged only by Amazon Pay UPI/Netbanking/Credit/Debit cards.
The amazon pay GV balance cannot be used to recharge this any more. This is the exact problem I ran into and in the process of closing my fastag that I got 3 days back.

But the regular ICICI-only Fastag can be recharged with Amazon Pay GV Balance on the eToll app.
Recharged SBI Fastag with Amazon pay Balance on 21st July 2024. Till last month not getting this option to recharge Fastag
rkg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2024, 21:54   #7843
BHPian

Hey guys,

The regular points for my Magnus card have not been credited for the last 12 days or so. I don't check it regularly but I don't think something like this has happened before. Is this normal or should I raise a ticket for this with the bank?

Also, I was trying to transfer my points to Accor but couldn't do so and was getting an error that I don't have sufficient points (which I did). On calling the bank, I was informed that I'm not able to do the transfer because I have just 20 points in one bucket and 30k points in the other. To use the 30k points I will have to earn 300 points in the first bucket and then I can do the transfer. Has anyone here faced such an issue?

Thanks in advance !
Old 25th July 2024, 22:30   #7844
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10nitin View Post
Hey guys,

The regular points for my Magnus card have not been credited for the last 12 days or so. I don't check it regularly but I don't think something like this has happened before. Is this normal or should I raise a ticket for this with the bank?
Yes, both issues are normal with Magnus. You can send a mail if you want to however.
Noctis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2024, 22:53   #7845
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis View Post
Yes, both issues are normal with Magnus. You can send a mail if you want to however.
That's a relief. Thanks! Is there any workaround for the bucket problem or should I just do some spends on the other axis cards to fix it?

Most Viewed