Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2013, 15:27   #676
Senior - BHPian

Panagea Advisories, Andheri, Mumbai - My Sad Experience

(Thanks GTO for giving a green for this topic from 1-0-1), Let me eloborate some names, dates with more screen shots.

This experience is with the below immigration agent.

---Pangaea Advisories---

Mrs.Anshumita Ashish Singh
Mr.Ashish Singh

206,Dilkap Chambers,
Off Veera Desai Road,
Behind Q Lab,Behind Fun Republic Lane,
Andheri West,
Mumbai - 400053

+91-22 – 40142953
+91-22 – 40228192
+91-22 – 40228193

Bhopal Branch

304,Ajay Towers,
Opposite old Habibganj Police Station,
Bittan Market,
Bhopal - 462003

+91-9713442277

Email id's:
General Info : info@pangaeaadvisories.com
Education Abroad inquiry: eduabroad@pangaeaadvisories.com
Immigration inquiry : immigration@pangaeaadvisories.com
Visa inquiry : visa@pangaeaadvisories.com

-----------------------

Sometime in the 1st week of May-2012 I contacted Panagea Advisories after I got their number through Justdial. Mrs.Anshumita gave me a quick intro and after getting to know my (wife's) requirement of Immigration to South Africa, sent me the below email.

(Copy paste of Text from browser)

----------
anshumita <anshumita@pangaea1world.com>
5/3/12
to me

Hello Mr. Roshan, With great pleasure we welcome you to Pangaea Advisories. We earnestly effort to serve our clients efficiently and in a timely manner. Hope you find this email in the best of your health. With regards to your query I am forwarding you the details regarding work permit for your wife as you had mentioned that she has got an arranged employment there. Please see the attached document for all the details regarding your wife’s work permit. For your daughter we would be applying a family dependant visa with your wife’s work permit application. Your baby’s application would be processed simultaneously with your wife’s application. And for you we would apply a spouse dependant visa and it could be applied with her application or else at a later duration. It’s advisable to apply at a later duration. The correct visa (or permit as referred to in SA) is a spousal visa. It can take anywhere from 30 days to 120 days for you to get the visa. One you get the spousal visa you do not require a separate work permit to work there, you just need to get an endorsement done on your passport which the employer would help you out and you can work. You don’t need to change your visa status and all.

The alternative is to enter on a visitors permit and hope to get a job within 5 months (you can extend a 3 month visitors permit once for a further three months and you have to submit one month before expiry). Therefore an application must be made at the 5 month stage an application should be made for a spousal permit or spousal permit with endorsement if you have already found the job.

As said above you need to get a job offer to get an endorsement on your passport but the good news is you do not need a work visa. It is a simply an endorsement to your spousal permit and the employer does to need to go through any protocol other than to offer you a job in order to employ you. This greatly increases your changes of employment. There is a real shortage of skilled people in south Africa and hence finding a job gets a bit easier

Our service fees for Work permits and spousal permits is 10k inclusive of 12.4% service tax. For dependants visa for child and visitor visas our service fees is 7.5k, inclusive of service tax.

The south African immigration doesn’t charge anything for visitor visa and spousal permits. Only take a processing fees of 2k each. For work permits they have a charge of 300 USD that is approximately 16.5k in INR.

Processing time for Visitor Visa application is 3 to 7 working days only. I hope I have solved all your doubts and queries. In case of an further query please feel free to ask me.

--
Regards
Anshumita Singh

Pangaea Advisories
206, Dilkap Chambers, Behind Fun Republic Lane
Veera Ind Esate, Off Veera Desai Road
Andheri West,Mumbai-400053
India
Mobile: +91 7738580003
Phone: +91 22 40142952
+91 22 40142953
+91 22 65506777
Email: anshumita@pangaea1world.com

---------------
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 5:19 PM

To: anshumita

Subject: Re: South Africa Work permit and other visa requirements

Hi Anshumita,

I think I understood a gist of the requirements. Let me call you
tommorow and talk in detail w.r.t what I can provide and what services
would you provide from your end.

What is under .........
--- "3.Prescribed forms" in the word document?
--- And 4.Medical reports?
--- And whose Finacial means is needed? My wife's or the employer's,
or her father's in SA?
--- Chartered Accountant as in Indian or SA?

Santosh

PS - I am not Roshan, and I have a 3mth infant son, not daughter.

5/3/12
to me

Hello Mr. Santosh,

I am so sorry. That was a typing error. I received an email from Mr. Roshan this afternoon and mistakenly I wrote his name in your email. And I thought you had a daughter so wrote that. Apologies for that too.
Prescribed forms means the South African Work permit application forms for your wife that would be submitted along with the supporting documents to the embassy.

Medical reports mean that she will need to undergo a general medical checkup about which we will tell you and the reports would be submitted at the immigration office directly by the registered medical Practitioner for South African embassy.

Financial means would be required from your wife's side and also from her
father who is in SA. Moroever the company the employer would also be
submitting a document stating how much salary they would be giving her
initially so that she could support herself during her stay in SA. CA from India for your wife and the in SA the employer would get it done
from their CA.

The information I have given you is a brief lay out as to the documents
needed and the time and money involved.

If you need any further information please feel free to ask me.

--
Regards
Anshumita Singh

Pangaea Advisories
India
+91 22 40142953
+91 22 65506777

----------------

Then over the next few weeks we collated, collected all necessary proofs, documents, passport copies, notaries, medical, etc etc and mailed them one by one.

-----------------

----Forwarded Message----
To: Santosh
Sent: Wed 20 Jun, 2012 11:44 AM IST
Subject: SA Work permit
Dear Mr. Santosh,

Thanks for your patience all this while. Please find attached the second
checklist of documents. If you have any query then please push me an email.

I would be travelling from this Friday till next Thursday and would not be
in Mumbai but you can very well contact me on phone and by email.

Have a good day ahead.

--
Regards
Anshumita Singh

Pangaea Advisories
India

+91 22 40142953

-----------------

to be contd.... (else too long post for mobile users)
Old 31st May 2013, 15:51   #677
Senior - BHPian

re: Emigrating to a Foreign Land!

Sometime in June-2012 I paid 15,500INR thru a NEFT and got the invoice attached.

SV_Santosh_Invoice.pdf

---------

Then we got a 3rd check list before we visited the agent for the 1st time in Mumbai.

-----------

7/6/12
to me

Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 12:53 PM
Subject: SA Immigration

Hello Mr. Santosh,

Thanks for your patience all this while. I have gone through all the documents sent by you and all of them looks good. Now as for the 3rd checklist I need the following more documents from your end i.e.

1. Full Medical test report.
2. Full Radiology report
3. Covering/forwarding letter by the principal applicant.
4. Yellow fever vaccination for principal applicant and child and report of vaccination should be attached.
5. Birth certificate notarized copy of the principal applicant.
6. NOC letters that are pending and one more NOC for your child that being a father you do not have any objection that your wife is taking the child along.
7. Payment of USD 300 to Pangaea Advisories by cash or cheque in favour of Pangaea Advisories which Pangaea would forward to the embassy with all the documents and forms.

Rest all the documents which you have sent till date are ok and have gone for processing. Apart from this if we need any other documents, if some documents is incomplete or incorrect then we will inform you accordingly.

The application form that you can fill when you are here to meet us in Mumbai just to avoid any mistakes in it. As for the medical certificates you can get all the tests done at your doctor’s clinic and give you the reports and receipts.

Also ask him to fill the SA medical form which is to be filled by the doctor.
The link to the SA medical forms is given below.

http://www.southafrica-newyork.net/o...ms/medical.pdf

http://www.southafrica-newyork.net/o...orms/bi806.pdf

The covering letter is basically a statement of purpose, kind of letter written by the applicant stating about himself/herself in brief, what are his/her achievements till date, why does he/she wants to migrate to SA, why has he/she chosen SA above other countries, what are his/her aim/goal in life, how will he/she benefit if they are granted the visa to come to SA. Covering letter should not be more than 2 pages long and should be signed and dated by the applicant.

The payment receipt that Ms. Shivani would get it forwarded to you by today evening. If you need help with some drafts or formats for the covering letter then let me know and I would forward it to you. In case of any queries please feel free to contact us. --

Regards
Anshumita Singh

Pangaea Advisories
India
+91 22 40142953
+91 22 65506777

-------------

Note - we had paid the 15,500 earlier thru NEFT for the 'advisory' charge and now the next payment of $300 towards the embassy DD charges. Came out to roughly 16,500 in cash that we paid in 'cash' when we met the agent during the 3rd week of July-2012...

-----------

9/21/12
to: anshumita <anshumita@pangaea1world.com>,
anshumita singh <anshumitasingh@gmail.com>

Dear Anshumitha Mam
I hope you had a good Ganesha festival, I am just checking on any updates, hope all is going on smoothly,
Thx santosh and sapna...
---------------

When we met the agent in end-July12 we were said to wait for 6-8 weeks for any update on the case and I sent a reminder-request 2-months after the 1st meet.

--------------

Then after a few phone calls (no proof with me) and few SMS and Whatsapps (no proof here too), no progress happened and all I got was 'happening', 'all positive', 'captain started plane, only stamping reqd', etc etc...

--------------

Then in Dec12 I had to visit Bombay for a family function.

----------

From here the 'web of lies' started...

-------------

Santosh Sv 12/12/12
to anshumita, anshumita

Hello Mam,

I am visiting mumbai next week for a few days, I am planning to drop at your place to learn the cause of this long delay. Its been more than 3 months and we want to know whats the way forward. Please give us a appointment between 20th-24th dec 2012.

anshumita- gmail <anshumitasingh@gmail.com>
12/24/12
to me

Dear Santosh ji,

I am back in Mumbai. We can meet up on wed or thursday this week. Due to christmas we are closed till wednesday.

Also I enquired your wife's status and they said I will have the visa approval by or before 2nd jan after which we can go ahead n apply for visa stamping on the passport.

Due to christmas holidays they aren't working for a couple of days hence we ll receive the visa approval by next week itself.

Thanks n Regards.

Merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your family.

Regards
Anshumita
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 18:11:23 +0530

To: anshumita<anshumita@pangaea1world.com>

Subject: Re: Mumbai Visit

Dear mam,

I am planning to meet you on Monday, 24th Dec. Please let me know if 11AM sounds OK to you?

Thanks
Santosh

On Dec 14, 2012 2:36 PM, "pangaea" <anshumita@pangaea1world.com> wrote:

Hello Santosh ji,

Yes we can definitely meet up. I am myself out of the country from past one week and would be returning to mumbai on 22nd december.

Also your wife's visa should be thru any time now. The counterpart who is taking care of her application is also on a leave for 10 days and I am also out so couldn't get d exact status.

Anyways I will take a track of it and let u know on monday.

And we can meet me after 22nd dec any day.

Take care.
Regards
Anshumita
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

------------

This Dec-12 MEET NEVER HAPPENED, again was over some lost SMS's, after reaching Bby I was told 'i am busy', 'sister has some pregnancy complications', 'am in a south india holiday', etc etc!!

-------
(next post)...
Old 31st May 2013, 16:07   #678
Senior - BHPian

Jan13, Nothing
Feb13, Nada
15Mar13, Zilch!

All these 2.5Months went with some SMSs and calls, and some or the other excuses!

From MidMarch we had lost hope and went into damage control mode and thats when the SMSs and Whatsapps follows below.

-------

15:12, 15 Mar - Santosh Sv: Hi mam

15:13, 15 Mar - Santosh Sv: Are u back. Any update?

15:25, 15 Mar - pangaea anshumitha: Yes back today only. I ll infirm u tom. Just reaching home now frm airport.

15:42, 15 Mar - Santosh Sv: K mam

13:19, 18 Mar - Santosh Sv: Hi mam, Gd morn any clarity mam?

14:05, 18 Mar - pangaea anshumitha: Good morning santosh ji, u can cime to Mumbai post holi for ur visa stamping.

14:09, 18 Mar - Santosh Sv: I don't know those dates

14:09, 18 Mar - Santosh Sv: But aren't they supposed to give a particular date and time window?

14:15, 18 Mar - pangaea anshumitha: Yes they have to. But we have to book a slot for u. So I ll book it post holi as thr r no available before it.

14:18, 18 Mar - Santosh Sv: Mam one req, will u book the slot b4 I plan my Mumbai travel, I can't get leave without knowing the exact # of days I need to be in bby

14:19, 18 Mar - pangaea anshumitha: No problem. I will confirm wid embassy and book a date for u. Thanks.

14:19, 18 Mar - Santosh Sv: Thx mam when do I chk with you regd the dates mam?

17:08, 19 Mar - Santosh Sv: Mam so when do I chk with u next

09:54, 20 Mar - pangaea anshumitha: U can check by this weekend or Monday regarding d dates. Thanks.

07:33, 25 Mar - Santosh Sv: Mamji hope you had a happy holi... eagerly awaiting appointment dates... Gd morning

09:18, 26 Mar - Santosh Sv: Mam what happened any update

18:35, 27 Mar - Santosh Sv: Mamji what happened, why no updates.? Is everything fine...

12:18, 28 Mar - Santosh Sv: Mam gm

13:03, 28 Mar - pangaea anshumitha: Gm santosh ji have d date. 12th April or else 19th April. 2 slots r available. Plz confirm which date is more suitable so I ll confirm it.

13:03, 28 Mar - Santosh Sv: 12 Apr mam

19:10, 28 Mar - pangaea anshumitha: Dates confirmed. Thanks.

21:13, 28 Mar - pangaea anshumitha: Come on 10th.

21:17, 28 Mar - Santosh Sv: OK mam, I will meet u on 10th morning at ur office?

14:15, 30 Mar - pangaea anshumitha: Yes yes I got ur msg. I ll mail u d list asap.
---------------

YAY - Embassy dates confirmed for 12-Apr-2013, finally my wife's SA dream to be beside her very Sick Daddy is coming together!!

--------------

Me, wife and 15 month boy drive down from Hosur-Mumbai (16 hours, 1050Kms) (Only friggin take away from this entire damn episode)

---------
(Whatsapp)

Date Time Type Message

4/2/2013 9:34:41 out Hi mam, plz try to Chk and revert on the mail naa, we have only 4 days to travel and bring all needed docs to bby

4/2/2013 15:25:44 out Mam hoping you can reply by EOD. Or would you prefer a quick call to walk thru the Qs?

4/2/2013 15:51:24 in I ll surely reply today. Actly have been a lil unwell hence didn't sit in laptop yest. I ll def do it tom.

4/2/2013 15:57:26 out Today or tomm u said both, can u answer only 1 Q here? Is the visa approved direct stamping or will sapy face some Quest panel??

4/2/2013 16:04:39 in "No more FAQs. Only few confirmatory questions. Nd the passports wld be taken then for stamping. And within 2, 3 days her passport would come back she needs to carry all her original docs along. Tkcr.

4/3/2013 12:40:54 out Hi mamji how are u feeling today? Cld you Chk the mail plz, need the times to meet you and embassy?

----------

(SMS)

09:42, 8 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mamji very g.m we are in Mumbai

10:31, 8 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Welcome to Mumbai. I ll meet u on Wednesday. Tkcr.

11:34, 10 Apr - Santosh Sv: Dear mamji, reconfirming to meet u today, am about to leave mulund in 30 mins...

11:40, 10 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Can we meet at 2 or 2 30pm.

------------

Contd...
Old 31st May 2013, 16:27   #679
Senior - BHPian

The weeks running upto the 'stamping' (my foot!!) were undescribable, it was something like that stupid platinum ring ad where the lady and gent get seperated in a metro subway! I cant describe coming to terms with the thought of getting seperated from wife and the little boy for a few years and somehow those days passed!

6-apr-2013, morning 5Am hosur
6-apr-2013, eve 9Pm Mulund

What a day! My childhood dream fulfilled, Bangy-bombay in car! YAY!

--------------

10-Apr-2013, wednesday (Gudi Padwa)

Me, wife and kid drive from Mulund to Andheri, and after a talk where even Barack would drool, we came out of Panagea's office a happy family, wanted to revist on 11th for closing some loose ends.

We were said that the 'Appointment Letter' would be given in hand on 11th

(Looking back - GUYs - no embassy can give a appointment letter with a few days notice)

-------------

11-Apr-2013, thursday, End of the line for Panagea and Anshumita's web of lies

13:11, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mamji we are here, in case we can meet early let us know, we will wait

We meet her at noon and walk out with a great handshake in lieu of next days (12Apr) stamping appointment, she spoke for nearly an hour on how to present yourself at the consulate, answer questions, blah, blah, etc etc!

We were said that the 'Appointment Letter' would be emailed as soon we leave and reach mulund!

---------------

4/11/2013 16:28:21 out Hi mamji, did u get the mail?

4/11/2013 16:34:46 out Hi mamji, did u get the mail?

4/11/2013 16:54:26 out Mam why no reply? Hope u don't log off without the email

4/11/2013 17:05:35 out Mamji isn't the copy of demand draft necessary along with the documents?

4/11/2013 17:07:19 in Not yet. I ll check n revert. Wait fir few mins.

4/11/2013 17:07:55 out K mam also Chk the d.d point naa plz
-----------------

5Pm, the eve of embassy appointment, she says she is YET to receive the letter!!

------------

Then at 17:30 hours the shit hit the roof, Panagea's Anshumita gets a update from the Janitor of the South Africa Embassy saying the loo's arent working and all appointments are postponed....

------------

17:30, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Just a lil change in d schedule for u. Instead of tom, u need to visit d embassy on Monday at 11am. Just got to know this from our person at embassy. Due to some renovation work and sewerage issue d embassy has moved all appointments to Monday n Tuesday. Only urgent medical tourism visas wld b done tom. So thts y no mail. I just confirmed. Also accept apologies for delay frm their end. Dd point I ll also confirm tom.

--------------

Dont miss "Just a lil Change" from a Immigration Lawyer whose cards reads Solicitor (UK), B.S.L.L.L.B, LLM(UK).

I lost whatever sanity I had all these years....
--------------

17:31, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mam we need to talk

17:31, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Hope u git my msg.

17:31, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Got

17:31, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: Yes we need to talk

17:38, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mam if its money let me know!

17:40, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: No no

17:40, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Nothing.

17:40, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Plz don't get me wrng

17:41, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: My bade paa is asking me to come to your office at 11am and sit until I get the letter

17:42, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Dnt worry. Tom u ll get it surely. Just wait a lil.

17:42, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I dnt want any money

17:43, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: U r getting me wrng

17:43, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Tom I ll make u happy

17:43, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: I have no choice but to come and meet u with him, he is shouting at me and asking me to show proof of all d.d and etc etc - I didn't even ask u for any proof till date

17:44, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: Anyways mam if u sure of Gd news tomm then give it direct mam, I can't listen to family here - I am coming at 12ish tomm with him

17:49, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Probably u r doubting on me. I have no intentions like tht. In case u don't hace trust on us tgen I ll refund all of ur money rt away. We do not charge for nothing. In case u feel tht I am just beating arnd d bush then plz msg ur accnt details. I ll transfer all of ur money. If I was a fraud or something I wld have never said I ll give u money. We r gicongress services. Why wld u say wrong to u. In case thr us something I ll say u directly only.

17:51, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: We r giving services and if we r unable ro give tgen we give d money back. Why wld I lie to you or something.

17:51, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mam I dont want money, my family is asking which embassy gives appointment in 3 days notice

17:56, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: U r Agn taking me wrong.

17:59, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: Anyways mam I am forced to meet you tomm until I get the letter, I am left with not much choice, u plz understand how diff its to live with a kid in some1 house!! They don't want nuisance like us and they are sad we need to stay for 3 days more

18:00, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Ok

18:00, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Sorry abt tht.

18:04, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Surely. Infact I ll try tht u get a slot for tom only. Let me try for it too.

18:04, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I am not tht bad as u think.

18:04, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I ll request for one in morn.

18:05, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I ll personally visit embassy.

18:05, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I want to help u n I ll.

18:05, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: U ll b smiling tom.

18:06, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I will call u in morn n give u sum gud news only. Tkcr.

18:06, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Have faith for one nite

18:06, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: Sure mam

18:06, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: I will

18:07, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Yes yes

18:07, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I ll go in morn only at 9 and then inform u

18:07, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: K thx mam

18:07, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I ll try for tom only.

18:07, 11 Apr - Santosh Sv: K mam

18:07, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I dnt want u to b upset.

18:08, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I don't like my clients to b unhappy.

18:09, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I ll try ny best for tom only.

18:09, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Just wait for my call.

18:12, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Yes u shld. God is thr afterall and I wont let bad happen.

18:13, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I ll talk to u tom. Tkcr.

18:39, 11 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: :-)
---------

Contd.....
Old 31st May 2013, 16:56   #680
Senior - BHPian

Then on friday, 12-apr-2013, the date I was promised the South Africa embassy would meet my wife, then found out out the toilets were closed to remove the clogs, the day started like this...

----------

09:55, 12 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Hello Mr. Santosh. Just had a word wid d agent who is dealing wid ur application. Well he is unable to give me proper information. I spoke at embassy also it's working and u can go thr. So u go thr. Also take a print of bi 1738 form and fill it and take it along. Nothing has gone wrong yet. Please get ready n go.

09:57, 12 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I don't know wht d agent has done. But embassy r saying u can come and submit ur papers and they will do d processing for u. So please go to embassy. They ll entertain u.

09:57, 12 Apr - Santosh Sv: Is there a entry time bcoz its already late

09:57, 12 Apr - Santosh Sv: Can we talk quick abt the form?? Plz

09:58, 12 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: It's untill 2pm. Plz try to go today or else u ll have ro Agn wait till Monday.

09:58, 12 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: I ll call u in sumtime.

09:58, 12 Apr - Santosh Sv: K np

09:59, 12 Apr - Santosh Sv: D.d walla point? No proof needed to show them?

09:59, 12 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: It's bi 1738 form. Please take a print of it. As I said I ll not let u down and help u out. In d best poss manner.

10:00, 12 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: No thts fine. Just go wid d form and all docs of sapna.

-----------------

Man, this Lady just cant stop her lies!!

I rushed my wife and kid after the above timestamp (10AM) and took a cool cab from Mulund to Altamount Road, reached by 11AM - God knows how that dude drove that distance in 1 hour on a friday morning!

And What a entry we had at the embassy....

No, its not a SMS forward

The South African Consulate at Altamount Road Mumbai, Is CLOSED ON ALL FRIDAYS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!!

-------------

BEAT THAT

And at the top of this post, Mrs.Anshumita Singh of Panagea Advisories, spoke to the Embassy and made sure beer and diamonds will be served to us when we land there!!

------
(yes, my 1st head-bang in this rant)

Of course, the agent by now was 'full-nangaa' and I realized how easy it would have been for me or any Indian Citizen to approach a Embassy/Consulate with regards to a Visa/Immigration request!!

--------------

MEDIATOR/SUBAGENT

The following part of the story introduces a new un-named charecter into this saga, kahaani mein twist! The agent after getting caught with the hand in the cookie jar, now says 'I have a trusted agent who does everything for me, I dont know anything else, God Promise'...

"Why the hell AM I Paying you then...!, Duh!"
----------------

11:47, 15 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mam any update on why ur mediator was lying to you?

13:52, 16 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mam any update?

13:04, 17 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mam any updates? Guess nothing is going to happen now, can we proceed to next step?

13:47, 23 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mam can I send the bank details, I was just waiting to give you a chance to explain, but let's get over the money part at least? Can you write the email about how much you will refund and when?

13:48, 23 Apr - Santosh Sv: Santosh.s.v
Citibank a.c .....
Savings a.c
Bangalore m.g road branch

13:52, 23 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Sure I ll let u know Rom once I talk to accnts person as today is a public holiday in entire north and western India.

13:53, 23 Apr - Santosh Sv: OK mam

19:38, 23 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Hope u got my mail.

19:38, 23 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Rest refund details I ll send u tom or so. Tkcr.

19:38, 23 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: N let me know in case u need any kind of visa assistance or guidance.

19:39, 23 Apr - Santosh Sv: Yes mamji I replied now

19:40, 23 Apr - Santosh Sv: Thx for ur patience, also take up the refund case with speed

19:47, 23 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Def

19:47, 23 Apr - pangaea anshumitha: Yes I ll

17:16, 26 Apr - Santosh Sv: Mamji any update on the refund
-----------

Finally I get a very brilliant EMAIL from a IMMIGRATION LAWYER who represents her Client in International Tribunals, embassy cases, Visa disputes, etc etc... read below to understand what level of competency this business has.

------------

anshumita singh <anshumitasingh@gmail.com>
Apr 23
to me

Hello,

Thanks for your mail with accnt details. Well Had a word with the agent.

There was a slight miscommunication and that's the reason for all this.

When the agent has put in your file, that time this Quota thing was valid. Then few weeks later they had asked for some more information regarding which the agent did not inform us on time. Also in between the rules got changes and the immigration of SA dispersed all quota work permit files which were not having an direct job offer and they sent all the files back. An intimation letter was sent by the Immigration regarding the same which never reached us or the agent hence we were not updated. and they never intimated by phone or email.

As per his impression the file was under process, also on the website of SA the information still remained the same though it was their duty to change it and also when the agent enquired regarding your process, it always said under process as the system wasnt updated that the files have been dispersed back. It always showed as under process. So agent finally asked them and they said all applicants for quota work permit can come for interview but they failed to mention that only those with valid job offers and not without jobs. So thats the reason he intimated me that please call them also for interview and I called both of you.

The agent is a trust worthy fellow and he has been handling and doing work for various agencies like us from a very very long time but due to this miscommunication and delayed follow up by him this happened and for which he has deeply apologized. It was basically a fault from both sides.

Also he has said that he will initiate the refund process and get the refund amt back and give us. Once we have it, will send across to you.

What ever has happened is sad, but unfortunately cant do much in it. But yes in case if you want any other visas for any country, would definitely help you out that too free of cost one time just as a gift from our side.

Regarding the refund amount and date I will intimate you soon probably tom itself once I get details.

Tkcr. Have a nice day ahead.

---------------

Slight miscommu..what!!

There was a slight miscommunication and that's the reason for all this.

My Father in law had his face openup like a dead goat and his entire neck-jaw-nose-eye-forehead was dangling over his scalp for a jaw replacement thanks to oral cancer and that dude couldnt even come on the phone for few months to talk to his girl, my wife! All the dreams she had to be with her dad, who hinges on the thin thread of cancer-survivor, came crashing down to a slight-my-bottom-miscommunique!

--------------

Santosh Sv
Apr 23
to pangaea

Hello Anshumitha mamji,

Thanks for the detailed explanation of the cause that 'sapna's southafrica quota work permit visa' did not succeed.

If I remember correctly I had paid 32,000INR to Panagea during aug2012. Please let me know how much would you process as a refund, I understand even though this whole thing fell apart, I owe you some fees as a client!

To reiterate my bank details...

Santosh.s.v
Citibank n.a, MG road, Bangalore

-----------------

I keep disclosing the Citibank bangalore part for a reason...

So to sum up this mega rant quickly

1) May12, I approach Panagea Advisories for a Immigration Req for my family, Pay ~32K

2) Dec12 I am promised Jan13 would be the stamping (delay of 6+ months)

3) Mar13 I am given dates at the SA embassy for stamping

4) Apr13 I find out agent doesnt a damn about getting a SA Visa, and has not processed any damn paper work for my case, doesnt even know when the Embassy opens and closes.

5) Oh and very good in lying thru the skin of ones teeth!

------------

Hang on, Picture Abhi Baakhi Hai...

contd...

Last edited by svsantosh : 31st May 2013 at 16:59.
Old 31st May 2013, 17:14   #681
Senior - BHPian

Now the climax and the most testing time for me!

---------------------
4/26/2013 17:16:15 out Mamji any update on the refund

4/26/2013 17:36:26 in I ll confirm to u on Monday.

4/26/2013 17:36:35 out Ok

4/29/2013 18:53:04 out Mamji any update on the refund

4/29/2013 19:07:09 in Yes got d update. I ll mail u in a while.

4/29/2013 19:07:23 out OK mam

4/30/2013 11:58:16 out Mam still waiting, why email, why not SMS directly how much and when will you xfer the refund? Why the logjam when things are not going to change?

4/30/2013 12:28:01 in Refund wld b processes in 15 days. Withdrawal request has been sent. Further details on amount and process I ll mail u or msg once I get d exact confirmation which I am waiting for. Thnx.

-----------------

Refund will be in 15 days, OK - But HOW MUCH? To get that # out of the mouth took few more days!!
-----------------

5/2/2013 15:41:22 out Mam Have u got the details of the refund amount? I want a conformation of how much of the 32k I will get back.

5/2/2013 15:46:58 in Not yet. I ll confirm u as soon as I have it. Thnx.

5/2/2013 15:49:01 out OK mam, please make it soon, wonder why why should it take time because its your call and the agent is only handling the d.d and other papers. Assuming the d.d of 300$ is not taken obviously, only the other 15k which I paid to you are your fees is in question

5/2/2013 15:49:51 out So for sure the $300 is to be refunded, only you need to decide how much of your charges will be withheld? Can't you take a call on that?

5/2/2013 16:49:19 in D money call is taken by d management n accnts team. Hence it's taking ttime. So u can expect my msg by tom wid d final amt. Thnx.

----------------
to earn no idiot needs to take the call, only this person decides to pocket the cash, but to refund even the mali needs to take a call, idiot!
----------------

5/2/2013 16:54:20 out OK mam, plz do whatever needs to be done asap, as such this thing was drawn out for long, don't delay the closure too plz

5/3/2013 13:30:56 out Hoping you can help revert with the amount and exact date of transfer today mam

5/3/2013 13:50:09 in Yes surely. Rt now audit is going on. I ll update u regarding both today evening. Thanks.

5/3/2013 13:55:48 out OK mam

5/3/2013 19:55:23 out Mam awaiting the refund amount figure and date!

5/4/2013 8:09:45 out Mam awaiting the refund amount figure and date!

5/5/2013 11:10:55 out Mam why dont you get rid of a disgruntled customer and end this difficult time for me and my family, why do I need to followup so much? What pleasure does it give to any of us? If you are really going to do a refund why dont you commit to it and get it done with soon and I can be on my way...

------------------

12:52, 6 May - pangaea anshumitha: Well it's not on my hands directly hence we had to wait. D total amount wld b approx 25k and it wld b done by or before 22nd. Thanks

13:03, 6 May - Santosh Sv: Plz mam try to get it over soon

13:24, 6 May - pangaea anshumitha: Well I will try. But can't give surety. Bcoz d fees wld b received by us only after 15th. And our fees payment thr wld take a processing time of 7 to 10 days more. So as soon as it's done will send u. Thnx.

13:32, 6 May - Santosh Sv: Ok

13:48, 6 May - pangaea anshumitha: Thanks

13:51, 6 May - Santosh Sv: U Wc mam I will check with u around 20th

14:02, 6 May - pangaea anshumitha: Ok. Thanks a lot

20:55, 15 May - Santosh Sv: Mam hoping you are on track to get the refund from your agent around this week... i am looking fwd to get over this by 22nd or before as per your earlier msg

-----------------

10:51, 20 May - Santosh Sv: Mam very g.m, could you initiate the refund process, by now you should have got the funds! Let me know if my a.c # is needed.

11:09, 20 May - pangaea anshumitha: The refund wld be sent out on 23 or 22nd. We r expectin d funds this week in a day or two. Thnx

11:28, 20 May - Santosh Sv: OK mam, I will check on 22nd

11:32, 20 May - pangaea anshumitha: Thanks

07:44, 22 May - Santosh Sv: Mam very g.m, looking forward for the neft today, thanks

09:57, 22 May - pangaea anshumitha: Hello, as mentioned to u we will receive d funds today or latest tom. As soon as we have it, we ll process d same and transfer u d same day. Thanks
----------

Trivia -- How many todays and tommorow are in this post?!!

----------

13:11, 23 May - pangaea anshumitha: D funds are transferred to us just an hr back. Once we receive we ll remit to u.

13:24, 23 May - Santosh Sv: OK mam thanks

16:22, 23 May - Santosh Sv: Mam any update? Plz..

16:24, 23 May - pangaea anshumitha: Not yet. Will update u by 5 30.

16:24, 23 May - Santosh Sv: OK mam

17:34, 23 May - Santosh Sv: Mam sorry to be a pain, its 530, any update?

17:37, 23 May - pangaea anshumitha: Yes I called up accnts people they ll update mw back.

17:37, 23 May - pangaea anshumitha: I am sure d money must have comw

17:37, 23 May - pangaea anshumitha: In our accnts

17:39, 23 May - Santosh Sv: OK as long its in ur a.c I can wait till tomm morn for the neft# bcoz u can't do it after 4pm...

17:39, 23 May - pangaea anshumitha: Once I get d confirmation I ll info u

17:41, 23 May - Santosh Sv: Ok

18:49, 23 May - Santosh Sv: Has the money come to ur a.c mam?

18:50, 23 May - pangaea anshumitha: Yes

18:51, 23 May - Santosh Sv: OK mam so I guess u will initiate the xfer tomm morning? U have ac numb?

------------------

10:31, 24 May - Santosh Sv: Mam very g.m

12:51, 24 May - pangaea anshumitha: Hello yest we got 8k rem amt we ll get today. Also we r registering u as a beneficiary today. Registering as a beneficiary takes 24hrs to activate beneficiary. Once it's done we ll initiate d transfer.

12:53, 24 May - Santosh Sv: OK mam please don't make this more frustrating for my family, let's end this on a quick and nice note, my patience is tested here

12:58, 24 May - pangaea anshumitha: That's fine. But sumthings r not in our control too. Only when we ll receive d funds then only accnts team wld initiate d transfer. It's all done finally. U can check ur accnt back late evening tom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This was the only and ONLY reason I MADE up my mind on 24-May-13 to GO PUBLIC, I though to myself, Just wait till I get some money out of you and then Its time to show who is the boss.

How the hell 'Thats fine' - Does this person know whats the meaning of Harassment! I had a horrid time with this individual!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12:58, 24 May - Santosh Sv: OK mam

13:32, 24 May - Santosh Sv: Mam one thing

13:33, 24 May - Santosh Sv: Tom is Saturday and RBI works half day till 1230 so neft must before that

14:03, 24 May - pangaea anshumitha: As soon as the beneficiary get activated we ll get it done. We ll get d transfer done thts for sure. Our part wld b done. And once u receive it u can infoem us. Also I am not in Mumbai from past 2 weeks n will b back in Mumbai on 22nd of June only. So in case of any query u can directly contact me. As I got to know u had called in office
--------------

Trivia 2 - How difficult is it for one to Activate a Payee thru NEFT?

Contd...
Old 31st May 2013, 17:27   #682
Senior - BHPian

22nd came and went, so did 25 26 27.....
----------------
15:30, 25 May - Santosh Sv: Mam were u able to do the next?

15:30, 25 May - Santosh Sv: Neft

09:54, 26 May - Santosh Sv: Mam Saturday also nothing happened

09:34, 27 May - pangaea anshumitha: The transfer is being done today as sat was a bank holiday and public holiday day in all d states here. D accnts team was aLao not there. Today post 12 they ll do it. Thnx.

09:43, 27 May - Santosh Sv: OK mamji will wait till late noon, Gd day

14:52, 27 May - Santosh Sv: Mamji can u Chk and see, its 3pm now

15:10, 27 May - Santosh Sv: Mam did u ask them?

15:22, 27 May - pangaea anshumitha: Yes they have done it Just half n hr back. U cam check by 6 or so as turn around time for Neft transactions is approx 4hrs. Thanks. Please check at evening n confirm me.

15:24, 27 May - Santosh Sv: Yes mam what's the amount?

16:26, 27 May - pangaea anshumitha: Its 23k

16:46, 27 May - Santosh Sv: OK mam

16:46, 27 May - Santosh Sv: Ps Still to get it just chkrd at ATM

17:04, 27 May - pangaea anshumitha: It will surely come

17:07, 27 May - Santosh Sv: Ok mam

18:09, 27 May - Santosh Sv: Mam

18:09, 27 May - Santosh Sv: Its 6, do banks do neft after this time frame?!

18:51, 27 May - Santosh Sv: Mam I checked even now, I am yet to receive the 23K

19:18, 27 May - Santosh Sv: OK I am sure neft via RBI has no impact of any state bandh but I will wait till tomm morning for what you find out, please close this by tomm morning itself, I want to see the funds by noon.

19:18, 27 May - Santosh Sv: And once you do the neft please send me the SCR shot for conformation
-----------

Note the point your Honor - 27th May 2013 the NEFT is done!! CLAP CLAP

----------------

5/27/2013 19:12:07 in Yes the Neft cut off time is 6 30. Anyways I ll check myself wid bank tom as I am in Mp. Here it was a band today due to naxal attack in chattiagarh. My dad is into police force too so we have come for d shok here. My accnts person did d transfer today but probably d banks were shut here due to Mp band its didn't happen. I ll check in morn rest assured abt it. I ll get it sorted tom. Thnx.

5/27/2013 19:16:25 out OK I am sure neft via RBI has no impact of any state bandh but I will wait till tomm morning for what you find out, please close this by tomm morning itself, I want to see the funds by noon.

5/27/2013 19:26:14 in I also know d rules quite well. But d bank is not open now. D state band means tht banks were not working too and Neft is initiated im Bhopal itself and the bank base branch is aLso in Mp. Also I have lost Sumone in d attack. I am moaning his death. Will get this soarted tom. Thanks.

--------
a) Guess you dont know the rules of how a Visa is issued, right!
b) Wow, i would cry if someone is dead!
-----------
5/27/2013 19:28:17 out Sorry to hear that, please ensure this neft gets over by tomm noon please

-------------

10:39, 28 May - Santosh Sv: Mam I checked bank now, still not recvd the 23k

11:17, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: Yes im at bank. They r tracing it. Pkease wait a little.

-----
(yeah, guess it got ReRouted to Sreesanths account!!)
-------

11:18, 28 May - Santosh Sv: OK mam

11:44, 28 May - Santosh Sv: Which bank is it originating out of mam?

11:45, 28 May - Santosh Sv: I have some contacts in my town, can ask the local managers to check it from here too

12:06, 28 May - Santosh Sv: Mam what happened?

12:13, 28 May - Santosh Sv: Mam why is a simple neft troubling so much?

12:36, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: I do not have any intentions to hold or keep d money

12:36, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: I ll surely sebd u

12:36, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: Problems happen. Plz rest assured

12:37, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: I am getting u registered on my accnt n then once u r activated will transfer u

12:37, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: When u have been so patient just be a lil more patient

12:37, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: I ll def get it done

12:38, 28 May - Santosh Sv: OK hope u can xfer by today only?

12:39, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: I didnt intend to hold it. The accnt lady did d mistake n d money is now stuck in pool accnt. So it will come in 3 days back. So I ll transfer frm my accnt only so u dont have to wait more

12:39, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: Rest assured I ll get it done

12:39, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: Just give a lil mire time

12:39, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: Apologies for inconvenience

12:39, 28 May - Santosh Sv: Do u want me to wait 3 days more

12:40, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: No

12:40, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: Just till tom

12:40, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: Thts it

12:40, 28 May - Santosh Sv: OK let's see but not beyond tomm plz

12:40, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: As activating a new beneficiary takes a day

12:40, 28 May - Santosh Sv: Ok

12:40, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: Thts ok

12:41, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: If I wanted to extend it more I wls have directly said 3 days n not tom myself

12:41, 28 May - pangaea anshumitha: Thanks

12:41, 28 May - Santosh Sv: OK mam catch u tomm then

-------------

28th gone, 29th came...

-------------
5/29/2013 13:28:19 out Mam just chking...

5/29/2013 13:33:48 in I ll do it by 3 only. I remember it dont worry.

5/29/2013 13:34:15 out OK mam 3 then...

5/29/2013 16:01:47 out Mamji did u Chk now?

5/29/2013 16:02:40 in I checked. Let me see agn

5/29/2013 16:02:49 out OK mam

5/29/2013 16:24:58 out Mam still no luck! Sorry to keep bothering, but I would hope you added me well before 430 yesterday naa?

5/29/2013 16:36:52 out I don't want to keep postponing 1 day more mam, if u added me yesterday it shd be active by now, wonder whats the trouble?

5/29/2013 16:47:21 in I checked wid bank. They said tht d bef wld automatically get active by late evening as I had added 3 beneficiaries yest so all three wld b activated. Do not worry. I ll want to finish it asap as I also dont like checking accnt every min.

5/29/2013 16:48:13 in I have sent d scr to u. So im telling d truth only. Also I want to finish fast so once its dne I ll send d money to u. Thnx

5/29/2013 16:51:22 out axis bank website neft cutoff of 1845, just a fyi

5/29/2013 17:27:13 out Mam its a hour since u sent the scrshot, could u plz check now?

5/29/2013 17:28:19 in Surely

-------------

29th also went...

by now, 3 out of 7 readers would have lost hope and logged onto FB or twitter...

Please be patient, I am moaning someones death here...
Old 31st May 2013, 17:35   #683
BHPian

That is a lot of stuff to read!

Anyways, what I do not understand is why are you being so submissive and yourself downplaying the complete event when talking with the lady? To make it clear, am not asking to quarrel or anything similar, but you can certainly be aggressive and pressurize without being so polite. Somehow the rant you are posting here is not conveyed in the communication with the agency you were dealing with. And, such critical issue being discussed over sms and whatsapp! I am sorry man, but I think you encouraged them to take advantage of you.
Old 31st May 2013, 18:07   #684
Senior - BHPian

Hi Moto,

I agree, part of the submissive was to make sure I get the funds and I am not that agressive person, but it was the story of jerry getting cornered by tom and blowing up! I really wanted to forget this episode as soon as I got the funds but that 'getting' part really pushed me to wall and increased my resolve to post everything here for Tbhpians and other unknown visitors to avoid getting duped!

-----------

5/30/2013 10:29:22 out Do i still hope for the 12 timeframe?

5/30/2013 10:33:02 in I am a women of my words. When I had told yest I ll do it today means I ll do it. Whether u believe or not. I am court rt now. Once I leave from here around 12 I ll do it. Thanks

5/30/2013 10:33:32 out Will see

5/30/2013 14:23:11 out Update?

5/30/2013 14:27:38 in Have sent d money just now.just came frm court.

5/30/2013 14:28:15 out OK let me wait till eve mam, any scrshot for me please?

5/30/2013 14:33:01 in Dnt wrry. U ll get d money as I have sent it. Im wid a client so once I finish I ll send d screen shot too. Thanks. I have sent 20 k as I had tht much in my accnt as rem I have to use sumwhr. Once d company gets d pool amt back due to wrong neft earlier I ll send d 3k too. Thnx.

5/30/2013 14:33:51 out OK i will wait till 5pm to rrcv the neft funds

5/30/2013 14:42:32 in Ok

5/30/2013 15:27:36 out You have received a credit in XXXXXX4806 for amount of Rs.20000 from NEFT IN UTR FROM ANSHUMITA SINGH REF NO ANSHUMITA SINGH via NEFT / RTGS on 30/05/2013. A/c Balance =

During the last few weeks I pulled myself together and approached journalists and few lawyers.

Spoke to a Milind from TV9 mumbai and another person from NM TV and they have promised to run my case thru their legal team before they can go live with it.

Emigrating to a Foreign Land!-screenshot_20130530050954.png

-----------

I am posting the business card and logo in case someone comes across this firm for their requirement.

Emigrating to a Foreign Land!-img_20130530_045200.jpg

Emigrating to a Foreign Land!-img_20130530_045134.jpg

-------------

In case, as a friendly mod pointed out, in case they shut shop and change logos and business name and that friendly rainbow colors, Justdial website (copyright respective owners) hosts this photo under the listing of Panagea Advisories.

http://www.justdial.com/Mumbai/Panga...=_BZDET/photos

Emigrating to a Foreign Land!-logo.jpg
(Business logo from www.pangaeaadvisories.com, copyright respective owners)
--------------

Last edited by GTO : 1st June 2013 at 11:56. Reason: Removing inappropriate pic
Old 31st May 2013, 19:21   #685
Senior - BHPian

Thats quite an ordeal you went through, Santosh!

As Benny mentioned earlier, most of the countries have pretty detailed immigration information. Also, there are quite a few forums where one can post doubts related to the entire immigration process and get replies from people who have been through the process.
Old 31st May 2013, 19:43   #686
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Thats quite an ordeal you went through, Santosh!

As Benny mentioned earlier, most of the countries have pretty detailed immigration information. Also, there are quite a few forums where one can post doubts related to the entire immigration process and get replies from people who have been through the process.
Yep I now know how to go about feel bad for economically weaker aspirants who go great lengths to come up with the funds needed for such a purpose and end up duped, even if 1 dude saves his 50k this rant has served its purpose
Old 1st June 2013, 12:11   #687
BHPian

Santosh you my friend should be nominated for noble peace price.
After reading through your entire ordeal I can feel my blood boiling. You lost hard earned money, precious and valuable time and above all the priceless dream of your wifey getting reunited with her dad just because of some con-woman.Not to mention the trouble you had to go through. Heights of patience my dear friend.
Being aggressive and assertive are 2 different things.I would still say that don't stop at this.Go out all guns blazing.talk to media.tweet, FB and lets expose the scam this lady is running.And if possible drag her to court.
I have tweeted this link. No more chalta hai attitude. If we want to bring our country at par with other developed countries we need to make people realise that this is not done.

Have a dream.One day opening this thread some years down the line and getting to read people asking how to immigrate to India
Hope someday...someway.
Old 1st June 2013, 17:09   #688
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
I have tweeted this link.
Hope u have lots of fans...

Thanks A ton man... no point fighting a lawyer with law, let's go viral online as much as possible!!
Old 17th June 2013, 18:57   #689
Senior - BHPian

Any info or pointers on buying and maintaining a car in Malaysia apart from the fact that its very expensive to own one? Any help will be appreciated.
Old 17th June 2013, 20:38   #690
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Any info or pointers on buying and maintaining a car in Malaysia apart from the fact that its very expensive to own one? Any help will be appreciated.
Very expensive to own a car in Malaysia? It’s actually quite cheap to own a car in Malaysia. Local brands are really affordable, and Japanese brands are available on similar prices (or slightly higher) as of India. And petrol is really cheap (less than RM 2.00 I believe).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks