Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2024, 09:36   #4726
BHPian

Re: The Hindi Movies Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHI_1512 View Post
[b]

Rating: 3.5/5

This nepo kids argument/ term always comes up in the case of movie stars only and not in any other profession. I often wonder why ?
Maybe because its easy, lots of money, results dont matter to keep getting opportunities. In other areas there is still some risk involved. Movies are too easy, even modelling has become their domain now and we are bombarded with their images everywhere.

Look at the kind of movies being made, acting department etc. Yesterday I watched Stree 2. Rajkumar Rao should start taking part of movie's business as remuneration. Show me one nepo kid who can act like him (or even their parents ). He has enacted so many roles and proved that acting doesnt need looks.
PreludeSH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2024, 13:27   #4727
BHPian

ULAJH on Netflix.

Janhvi Kapoor has done a good job in portraying vulnerability and intensity both, in her role as a young diplomat thrust into the dark web of espionage. She is definitely maturing as an actress with every performance.

The movie definitely has a ton of kinks and the edges are not all well-rounded, but all-in-all, a one-time watch for sure.

The ending hinted at a sequel in the works, that would be an interesting storyline.

Rating: 3.5/5
IamNikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2024, 18:39   #4728
Distinguished - BHPian

I felt ULAJH was just about watchable. The storyline was a good one, but I felt it was poorly executed. The whole climax and post climax was way too dramatic. Felt the makers were undecided between making it a proper no nonsense thriller or throw in some mass entertainment moments for Janhvi Kapoor. Janhvi Kapoor is definitely a much improved actor now, but having said that there are a number of actors who would have done a better job and made the movie a better watch.

2/5

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks