Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2012, 14:59   #1351
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodore_ftw View Post
Hi condor

pganapathy has PM'ed me last night about these so he gets 1st chance to collect.

Will let you know in case he doesnt take them.

Amit
Folks...Wipers given away to pganapathy. Thanks for your interest. Still have the ORVM covers if any one is intererested.
Old 16th October 2012, 19:12   #1352
BHPian

Up for grabs are loads of books and worksheets for Cambridge International Board A and AS Levels (equivalent of Class 12). There might be some stuff related to Class 11 as well. Most of them are Physics, Chemistry and Math. There could be a book or 2 related to English. The books are huge, and could be easily weighing 20+ kg in all. If any fellow TeamBHPian is studying in Cambridge board, or knows of a student studying with a school attached to Cambridge, let me know.

The books are available ONLY as pick up from my residence in Dadar, Mumbai. It is advisable to bring your own vehicle or come by cab, considering the quantity of books. Feel free to PM me for details.

Last edited by Rosso Corsa : 16th October 2012 at 19:16.
Old 16th October 2012, 20:55   #1353
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa
Up for grabs are loads of books and worksheets for Cambridge International Board A and AS Levels (equivalent of Class 12).
====
Feel free to PM me for details.
Hi, can I have them. My kids are in IGCSE. I am still not entitled to PM. But my mobile is xxxxxxx

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th October 2012 at 15:18. Reason: Number removed now that Rosso_Corsa has got in touch with you.
Old 18th October 2012, 16:26   #1354
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Just bought a pair of shoes from Myntra. They have given me a coupon which offers 12% off on a purchase of 2000 and above, valid for a month.
Anyone interested PM me.
Old 19th October 2012, 19:16   #1355
BHPian

Cambridge books given to Quatro's kids
Old 21st October 2012, 11:20   #1356
Senior - BHPian

Santro xing rear parcel tray to give away.
Got myself wooden plank with speakers, hence the original parcel tray is lying useless.

Pick up from Sahibabad Or CP (for NCR folks)

One in need do let me know.
Old 24th October 2012, 13:18   #1357
BHPian

Got Autocar India magazine from late 2006 till 2011. IF anyone interested PM me. Only pickup.
Old 24th October 2012, 13:25   #1358
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Epson printer is booked in the name of Rajismine. If he does not pick it, then it goes to Sabreth00the.
Thanks you so much pal :-) for sharing the printer with me

regards

Rajeev
Old 25th October 2012, 11:44   #1359

I have 2 tickets for the Indian F1 at Buddh International Circuit this weekend to give away as 2 of my friends have backed out... PLease let me know if any one wants to catch a glimpse of the race. The tickets are for all 3 days, so you can go for all the 3 days or any one of the days.
I will be in Delhi for the race starting Friday and can meet you personally to hand over the tickets. Since I will be travelling I will check on this thread from time to time over the next 3 days.
Old 25th October 2012, 12:45   #1360
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster123 View Post
I have 2 tickets for the Indian F1 at Buddh International Circuit this weekend to give away as 2 of my friends have backed out... PLease let me know if any one wants to catch a glimpse of the race. The tickets are for all 3 days, so you can go for all the 3 days or any one of the days.
I will be in Delhi for the race starting Friday and can meet you personally to hand over the tickets. Since I will be travelling I will check on this thread from time to time over the next 3 days.

I am in for the tickets . Have PM you as well.

Regards
Old 25th October 2012, 22:11   #1361
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster123 View Post
Can I have one ,

Thanks!

Have E-mailed you as well since your PM facility is not active.

Cheers

GT
Old 25th October 2012, 23:07   #1362
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster123
Wow.. I would love to come. Let me know if you are able to give the tickets!
Old 26th October 2012, 06:23   #1363

Sorry guys. Tickets for Sunday at gone... but I still have 2 passes for Friday free practice. I'll be at BIC too so can hand over the passes. Will check this thread again by 10 pm
Old 26th October 2012, 12:54   #1364
BHPian

I have Fiesta wheel caps (4) in brand new condition to give away, Please PM me. Mumbai pick up only.

Edit:
Wheel caps booked for @ketantendulkar.

Last edited by gr8guzzler : 26th October 2012 at 13:07. Reason: Got a PM
Old 26th October 2012, 13:57   #1365
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8guzzler View Post
I have Fiesta wheel caps (4) in brand new condition to give away, Please PM me. Mumbai pick up only.

Edit:
Wheel caps booked for @ketantendulkar.

Put me in queue just in case @ketantendulkar doesnt pick up. I have lost 2 of my fiesta wheel caps recently.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks