Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2024, 11:26   #6361
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
1. I have a bottle of Turtle liquid wax, almost full. Got it couple of years ago but used it only once and then it was left hidden in a corner all this time. Note the manufacturing date in the picture.

2. Also a bottle of Liqui Moly diesel purge, sealed and unused. Got it but never got around using it.

Can be picked up from Yemalur.

Attachment 2633821

Attachment 2633822

Attachment 2633823
Hi ashish89, can I pick these up, in case available?

Thanks
KK
Old 30th July 2024, 19:58   #6362
Team-BHP Support

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Eureka Forbes RO+UV water purifier.

It is in perfect working condition, and is under the AMC until 12-Aug. The filters will need to be changed by then (to follow a yearly cycle). The panel on the left has a crack due to indifferent handling by the Eureka Forbes technician, but otherwise, no issues. It bears no effect on the functioning of the machine, just a cover.

The AMC is about 4,200 for the year and includes one-time, new (all) filters, along with free repair / replacement of any and every part / problem with the machine through the year, along with two/three free services.

Available for pick up in Pune / courier at your cost. Will include the RO, wiring + adapter, inlet and discharge pipe.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3820.jpg

EDIT: This is the model.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 30th July 2024 at 20:30.
libranof1987 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th July 2024, 20:14   #6363
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post

Quote:
Available for pick up in Pune / courier at your cost. Will include the RO, wiring + adapter, inlet and discharge pipe.
If you are able to courier it to Goa, can I have it please.
Old 30th July 2024, 20:25   #6364
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
1. I have a bottle of Turtle liquid wax, almost full. Got it couple of years ago but used it only once and then it was left hidden in a corner all this time. Note the manufacturing date in the picture.
Please put me in queue if it is still available.
Old 30th July 2024, 20:51   #6365
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
If you are able to courier it to Goa, can I have it please.
I don't have the box for it. If you can find someone who'll come, package and pick it up for courier, happy to send it.
libranof1987 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st July 2024, 08:42   #6366
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I don't have the box for it. If you can find someone who'll come, package and pick it up for courier, happy to send it.
Unfortunately I don't have anyone in Pune right now. You can give it to anyone else who asks for it. Thanks.
pedrolourenco is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 31st July 2024, 12:14   #6367
Senior - BHPian

Bash plate for first generation KTM Duke 390.
This is the IndiMotard make in aluminium. The clamps needs to be fabricated as the one that came with failed. Pickup from Girinagar or Parappana Agrahara/ Hosa road.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240731_115556.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240731_115604.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20240731_115611.jpg

Edit: It is claimed.

Last edited by unk9ja : 31st July 2024 at 12:31. Reason: Claimed
unk9ja is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st July 2024, 16:05   #6368
Team-BHP Support

Faber Ductless chimney.

It has two carbon filters, a three speed fan setting and two bulbs. In perfect working condition.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3830.jpeg

Pick up from Pune / packing and courier at your cost.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 1st August 2024 at 08:04.
libranof1987 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st July 2024, 22:51   #6369
BHPian

I have the following items to give away for BHPIans.
Pickup: Whitefield-Kadugodi Area

1. Diesel Additive. ABRO (Unopened). These are injector cleaners to be added to the fuel tank. This is about a year and half old, but never opened.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-abro.jpg

2. Network Cables. CAT 6 Type (most)

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-nw-cables.jpg

3. Various items such as
  • DRL Module - Can be used to wire up DRLs
  • Speaker connectors
  • Maruti Suzuki Factory wire interface coupler for wiring with after market Amplifier
  • Fuse Tap - Mini
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wires.jpg
sudeepg is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 1st August 2024, 07:19   #6370
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepg View Post

1. Diesel Additive. ABRO (Unopened). These are injector cleaners to be added to the fuel tank. This is about a year and half old, but never opened.
Could I have it please
Old 1st August 2024, 07:46   #6371
BHPian

Quote:

It is in perfect working condition, and is under the AMC until 12-Aug. The filters will need to be changed by then (to follow a yearly cycle). The panel on the left has a crack due to indifferent handling by the Eureka Forbes technician, but otherwise, no issues. It bears no effect on the functioning of the machine, just a cover.

Attachment 2634534

EDIT: This is the model.
Can I have this please if not already claimed?
Old 1st August 2024, 08:06   #6372
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Quote:
Faber Ductless chimney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine_Roars View Post
Can I have this please if not already claimed?
Both items claimed by BHPian yesyeswe
libranof1987 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st August 2024, 10:13   #6373
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Could I have it please
There is one request which came yesterday itself. You are second in queue. Will reach out if it does not get picked up

All items in 3 are blocked now

All these items are blocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepg View Post

2. Network Cables. CAT 6 Type (most)

3. Various items such as
  • DRL Module - Can be used to wire up DRLs
  • Speaker connectors
  • Maruti Suzuki Factory wire interface coupler for wiring with after market Amplifier
  • Fuse Tap - Mini

Last edited by graaja : 1st August 2024 at 12:20. Reason: Merging back to back posts. Please use Edit or Multiquote options
sudeepg is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st August 2024, 18:47   #6374
BHPian

1. Luvlap Child seat.
2. Qplay Trike. (foldable, I may be able to give the extension rod too)

Pickup in Gurgaon only. I can meet anywhere in Sector 66, 67, 68. Or near Worldmark Mall. (main road). Or on the road heading till Trinity Park. Or on the road near Xavier's School. (please PM for arrangement)
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20240724wa0006.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20240724wa0005.jpg  

Last edited by asingh1977 : 1st August 2024 at 18:48.
asingh1977 is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2024, 16:49   #6375

Quote:
Originally Posted by asingh1977 View Post
1. Luvlap Child seat.
2. Qplay Trike. (foldable, I may be able to give the extension rod too)
Please put me in queue if not claimed
Bhuvan is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks