Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2024, 13:56   #6001
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I have an unopened ream of printer paper for giveaway. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Pickup only
Please reserve this for me, I can take this.
Shubbi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2024, 16:04   #6002
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubbi View Post
Please reserve this for me, I can take this.
This is currently reserved for another bhpian. If he doesn't pick it up, you are next in queue. Thanks.
Old 25th January 2024, 13:26   #6003
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romins View Post

Are you interested in DVDs? List is below:
Are the DVD's still available for pickup? I am interested in some collections you have.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 25th January 2024 at 13:32. Reason: Trimmed quote.
Old 25th January 2024, 21:37   #6004
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullfrog View Post
Anybody interested in old automotive magazines ? These are from late 90s to around 2005-6 timeframe.
Want to give away as I am decluttering. Attached is the tabulation of the magazines by name and month. Pick up is from Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore. Send PM if you want to pick up.
Hi @Bullfrog, I PMd you for the above a month ago almost, in case it is available please let me know, more than happy to pick it up.
Old 26th January 2024, 09:33   #6005
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulZire View Post
Are the DVD's still available for pickup? I am interested in some collections you have.
Apologies, since there was no response for a long time, I gave away all of them to a relative.
Old 26th January 2024, 09:43   #6006
Distinguished - BHPian

I have an ADA aquasky 301 aquarium light to give away. It functions well but visually looks worn out. It comes with an acrylic stand to fit 30cm wide aquariums but even lights up 2ft tanks very well. Will try to restore it to original condition as far as possible. This is the actual product: https://aquaticavenueonline.com/prod...uasky-301-30cm

It suits a 30cm-45cm planted tank(very bright output) and a larger aquarium with normal illumination.
audioholic is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th January 2024, 13:25   #6007
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have an ADA aquasky 301 aquarium light to give away. It functions well but visually looks worn out. It comes with an acrylic stand to fit 30cm wide aquariums but even lights up 2ft tanks very well. Will try to restore it to original condition as far as possible. This is the actual product: https://aquaticavenueonline.com/prod...uasky-301-30cm

It suits a 30cm-45cm planted tank(very bright output) and a larger aquarium with normal illumination.
Can you please reserve it for me? I am just about to pick up a 1ft cube tank tomorrow for a planted setup and this would be an awesome addition!!!
Old 27th January 2024, 07:26   #6008
Distinguished - BHPian

I have two pairs of brand new panasonic Viera 3D glasses for giveaway. These came with the 3D plasma TV that we purchased.

These will work on any TV that supports 3D pairing to 3D glasses via bluetooth. These are active 3D glasses and not like the ones handed over in movie theater.

Last edited by sagarpadaki : 27th January 2024 at 07:55.
sagarpadaki is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 27th January 2024, 14:33   #6009
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR71-Blackbird View Post
Can you please reserve it for me? I am just about to pick up a 1ft cube tank tomorrow for a planted setup and this would be an awesome addition!!!
Hi,
As of now you are behind TM_Turbo in the queue and he is positive of picking it up. If there is a change of plan I will keep you informed.
Old 27th January 2024, 16:26   #6010
Distinguished - BHPian

All folks quoted here - sorry for the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijitrpatil View Post
hey, I’d love the brochures if still available, thanks!
Sent via Professional couriers today - should reach you by Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulcmoulee View Post
I would like to be added to the queue for this.
Found a few more, and can pick-up from Wisden Clinics may be Tuesday/Wednesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
In queue for the watch
Would you like to pick up the watch ?

The computer parts I had mentioned earlier have also been couriered today to our fellow member in Gurugram. Sent via DTDC, and should reach by Thursday.

Raptor's stuff is hiding somewhere. This one is pending :|

Last edited by condor : 27th January 2024 at 16:29.
condor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2024, 16:34   #6011
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
And an unused Giordano branded watch
Interested if the watch is still available for pickup.
Thanks.
Old 27th January 2024, 16:34   #6012
Distinguished - BHPian

Laptop Cable Lock in working condition. The locking lever which goes into the laptop is 6mm wide.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-cable-lock.jpg

Old 27th January 2024, 16:47   #6013
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Found a few more, and can pick-up from Wisden Clinics may be Tuesday/Wednesday.
Sure. Let me know when to pick up and I'll be happy to.
Old 28th January 2024, 01:20   #6014
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
I have two pairs of brand new panasonic Viera 3D glasses for giveaway. These came with the 3D plasma TV that we purchased.

These will work on any TV that supports 3D pairing to 3D glasses via bluetooth. These are active 3D glasses and not like the ones handed over in movie theater.
I have an LG 3d TV and I believe these can be used with that TV. Can I get them Please? I stay near Konanakunte Cross, JP Nagar. I can pick them up or dunzo works?
Old 28th January 2024, 01:23   #6015
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post

On second read, I apologise. My LG 3d tv doesn't do any Bluetooth pairing with the glasses. So I don't believe I can use them. Thank you and my apologies.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks