Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2023, 20:49   #5941
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpanther13 View Post
I can pickup couple of things.
Sorry blackpanther. Since you had not specified what you would like to pick up, I will have to pass it on to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM_Turbo View Post
Hi Torqueytechie, I have sent you dm, can you please reserve oven, chrome cast and lg blue ray drive, pulse massager and Black and decker - electric girdle for me
TM_Turbo, is it ok for you to select couple of items? There has been many requests for couple of items you have chosen. You are first in queue otherwise for those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole_rider View Post
Hi.. happy new year!
Can I have the Samsung bluray player and the dvd+bluray discs you have please?
Thank you very much.
I have not listed the bluray discs yet which I will do it in couple of days. For the bluray player you are second in queue as another bhpian had sent a pm earlier to you. I will reach out to you if he doesn't pick it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordday View Post
I am interested in Chromecast. Please put me in queue.
You are second in queue for the chromecast. I will update you incase the other bhpian doesn't pick it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubbi View Post
Please add me to the queue for Griddle and Microwave.
Sure definately. I will reach out to you incase others do not pick them up.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th December 2023, 20:54   #5942
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post

Heh, does sending only DM and no msg on the forum count for standings in the que?

If yes, I suppose I was 2nd.

If not, I'll have to loose out

Cheers
Old 29th December 2023, 20:56   #5943
BHPian

Hi , then can I have lg blue ray player, massager and electric griddle

Thanks
Tm_turbo

Last edited by TM_Turbo : 29th December 2023 at 20:59.
Old 29th December 2023, 21:04   #5944
BHPian

[quote=
TM_Turbo, is it ok for you to select couple of items? There has been many requests for couple of items you have chosen. You are first in queue otherwise for those.

[/QUOTE]

Hi, I would like to claim, LG bluray player, massager and Electric griddle, please let me know if this is ok
Old 29th December 2023, 21:07   #5945
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Heh, does sending only DM and no msg on the forum count for standings in the que?

If yes, I suppose I was 2nd.

If not, I'll have to loose out

Cheers
Oh yes you are second in queue. I have replied to your PM already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM_Turbo View Post
Hi , then can I have lg blue ray player, massager and electric griddle

Thanks
Tm_turbo
Thank you. Sure those are reserved for you.
Old 29th December 2023, 21:10   #5946
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry blackpanther. Since you had not specified what you would like to pick up, I will have to pass it on to others.

I have not listed the bluray discs yet which I will do it in couple of days. For the bluray player you are second in queue as another bhpian had sent a pm earlier to you. I will reach out to you if he doesn't pick it up.

You are second in queue for the chromecast. I will update you incase the other bhpian doesn't pick it up.

Quote:
Oh yes you are second in queue. I have replied to your PM already.

Thank you. Sure those are reserved for you.
Thank you TorqueyTechie, I will DM you
Old 30th December 2023, 04:26   #5947
BHPian

I have a Dell Optiplex Core2Duo desktop and a few DSL wireless routers if anyone's interested. Pickup location Tin Factory. The PC as a wired KB and mouse but no montior.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20231222_190806.jpg  

anand.shankar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th December 2023, 09:11   #5948
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand.shankar View Post
I have a Dell Optiplex Core2Duo desktop and a few DSL wireless routers if anyone's interested. Pickup location Tin Factory. The PC as a wired KB and mouse but no montior.
Can I have it please? I do not have a personal pc at the moment. This will be useful for me till I get a laptop for my personal use.
I stays at Chikkabanasawadi. Can pickup from Tin factory.
Thank you.
Old 30th December 2023, 14:09   #5949
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole_rider View Post
Can I have it please? I do not have a personal pc at the moment. This will be useful for me till I get a laptop for my personal use.
I stays at Chikkabanasawadi. Can pickup from Tin factory.
Thank you.
Sure, you can pick it up. I missed mentioning in the OP, this is from around 2013. And I haven't used it in many years now. So can't guarantee it's working as is. Last time when i powered it, the SMPS fan came up and the system beeped, without a monitor wasnt able to see whats happening. It's best as a donor. You can pick it up today if still interested, DM for contact details.
Old 31st December 2023, 15:05   #5950
BHPian

I have an Samsung car usb adapter to give away. It comes with micro USB connector and NOT Type C. It fits into the cigarette lighter slot.
Last I checked 2 years back it was working.

Pickup from BTM, Bilekahalli or Ecoworld (Bellandur).
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20231230113912.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20231230114011.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20231230114304.jpg  

fordday is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 20:00   #5951
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
A Spigen case for iPhone 13 Mini. Will mail if you are not near-by. Used, but in Good condition

Attachment 2548496
Thanks a lot to Condor for mailing me the case. It is brand new and fits my phone perfectly.
wildsdi5530 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 20:19   #5952
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As part of cleanup at home (renovation coming up), I have below items for giveaway. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

1. Black and decker - electric girdle (US plug) - Used couple of times.

2. Electric pulse massager - unused (UK plug)

3. LG dvd player - India plug - used few times but packed and kept from past few years

4. LG blu ray player - unused and still in box.

5. Samsung blu ray player - used for few times but packed since 5-6 years - UK plug

6. Chromecast - gen 1

7. LG microwave - used until last year. In working condition. Has a burn mark due to paper kept on the vents during baking.

All are for pickup only and from JP Nagar, Bangalore.
Updating the list.

Blue ray player, Massager, Electric Griddle have been picked up.
Oven/microwave is blocked for pareshraheja.

Below are the pics of DVDs I have. I didn't list them down but hope they have come out clean in the pics. If anything interests you, please pm with the chosen ones. Pick up only, please.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-thumbnail_img_2008.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-thumbnail_img_2009.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-thumbnail_img_2010.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-thumbnail_img_2011.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-thumbnail_img_2012.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-thumbnail_img_2013.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-thumbnail_img_2014.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-thumbnail_img_2015.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-thumbnail_img_2016.jpg
TorqueyTechie is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 20:43   #5953
BHPian

Quote:
Updating the list.

Below are the pics of DVDs I have. I didn't list them down but hope they have come out clean in the pics. If anything interests you, please pm with the chosen ones. Pick up only, please.
Hey Sunil - If the Chromecast is available I can pick it up tomorrow?

KK
KK_HakunaMatata is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 23:25   #5954

Quote:
Updating the list.

Hello.. I would like to pick the whole Dvd collection and any of the LG/Samsung players which is still available. I can pickup from JP nagar.
Old 1st January 2024, 09:03   #5955
BHPian

Would anyone here be interested in an old SMK helmet?

Model: Stellar dynamo.
Size: XL
I bought it 4 years ago and used it quite a lot. It was not being used since last 2 years. Its paint is now faded. I have washed all the inner paddings and cleaned the entire shell using IPA. The helmet has the reflective visor installed. If anyone is interested please let me know. I am staying at Chikkabanasawadi.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20240101_085046.jpg  

Last edited by sole_rider : 1st January 2024 at 09:04. Reason: Spacing.
sole_rider is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks