Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2023, 07:59   #5911
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by para_7k View Post
Hello BHPians,

Giving away a Studds 600mm ISI and DOT certified helmet in Pune. It's a bit too tight for me and I am not getting any responses if I try to sell it. Hence, the give away.
Is it still available? I shall get it picked immediately preferably by EOD.
Old 1st December 2023, 09:12   #5912

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajathv8 View Post
I also have a 5kg kitchen weigh scale to giveaway.
The OFF button does not work sometimes but you can remove the battery as a workaround.
Pickup only, located at Jayanagar.
I'm interested in the scale and I live in Bangalore. I can pick it up on weekend.
Old 1st December 2023, 09:31   #5913
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by astro-wolf View Post
I'm interested in the scale
The scale was picked up yesterday.

These remain and from the looks of it, will probably remain for a long time :
1. A-Star IRVM. Does not have D/N function. Dome light cover has one clip broken but it stays on fine. I had used it for several years in this condition.
2. A-Star front mudguards. New condition.
rajathv8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2023, 10:00   #5914
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Had got 3D Mats a couple of years back for the BMW 530d (F10), but never used them because the OEM ones are top-class.

If anyone wants these:

- Please PM me.

- Link to your post showing ownership of the F10.

- Pickup will be from Mumbai only (no courier).

It's a full set, never used.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20231201-09.22.18.jpg
GTO is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st December 2023, 11:02   #5915
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by three10 View Post
Would anyone be interested in picking up my Xbox 360? I don’t have time to game now. It’s in good working condition and I have all accessories ( plus an additional official wireless adapter that I got separately).

Unfortunately, I don’t have any game CD’s with me.

Pickup in person from Baner, pune. Please let me know if interested and I’ll reset to factory settings and have it ready to be picked up.
All - this is no longer available, just in case you missed the posts above.
Old 3rd December 2023, 08:04   #5916
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinuak View Post
I wish to give away my 6 year old Philips HTD5550/94 1000w rms 5.1 Home Theatre system as I have upgraded to a latest soundbar. The below explains the condition

1. Not much used and in very good physical condition with no damages, cracks etc
2. Still gives the moneys worth when you play 5.1 channel movies from prime, netflix etc.
3. The receiver/DVD player unit physical power button and DVD tray opening has some issues when pressing but works with the remote
4. The bass unit gives thunderous output even in lowest settings
5. The unit has 2 tower speakers, 2 book shelf speakers, one center speaker and a bass unit, hence would need some good boot space in the vehicle to carry all of them.
6. No delivery, only pick up

Anyone interested can confirm / reserve via a DM and pick it up from my place @yelahanka Bangalore.

Attachment 2530821
Friends, please note that this item has been claimed and is no longer available
Old 5th December 2023, 10:17   #5917
BHPian

Quote:
Hello BHPians,

Giving away a Studds 600mm ISI and DOT certified helmet in Pune. It's a bit too tight for me and I am not getting any responses if I try to sell it. Hence, the give away.

Pickup from Yerwada or nearby in Pune.
This has been picked up. Thanks to BHPians doc and Shubhendra
para_7k is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2023, 17:59   #5918
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (9)

Quote:
This has been picked up. Thanks to BHPians doc and Shubhendra
Thank you Param for the lovely lid. Was great meeting you buddy. Ride safe!

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20231205_0959452.jpg

Cheers, Doc
ebonho is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th December 2023, 10:40   #5919
BHPian

A used riding pant for give away, bought in 2018 February.
Never had an accident, but it may be ideal to change the protection system.
It has external removable rain liner and eemovable inner warm thermal liner.

Size S, Brand :Solace, ideal for jeans waist of 30"
Pick up only.

Please PM me if interested.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-photo_20231212_095752.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-photo_20231212_095802.jpg
Romins is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 13th December 2023, 21:22   #5920
BHPian

I've these 2017 Hyundai Creta original fog lamps. I swapped these for the Chinese quad LED lamps back in 2017 and since then these lamps have been stored away. Now that the Creta is sold, I don't find any potential use for these.

Should work with 2015 to 2018 models of Creta.

Happy to giveaway. Caveat: I haven't tested if they are still working. They should because they were taken off within days of purchase, but don't blame me if they don't.

Pickup from Noida

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-whatsapp-image-20231213-9.19.04-pm.jpeg
Nonstop-driver is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 15th December 2023, 13:14   #5921
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romins View Post
A used riding pant for give away,
Size S, Brand :Solace, ideal for jeans waist of 30"
Pick up only.

Please PM me if interested.

Attachment 2542954

Attachment 2542955
If it still available, I would like to pick it up. I have sent you PM.
Old 16th December 2023, 17:21   #5922
BHPian

Slightly OT

Any suggestions for donating good clothes and kitchen vessels in Coimbatore?
115 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th December 2023, 17:39   #5923
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 115 View Post
Any suggestions for donating good clothes and kitchen vessels in Coimbatore?
https://www.instagram.com/wardroad_i...Q5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img20231216wa0001.jpg
Mr.Boss is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th December 2023, 09:48   #5924
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romins View Post
A used riding pant for give away
This has been claimed by Karthik1100. It was nice meeting you Karthik. Wish you many safe miles.
Romins is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2023, 17:46   #5925
BHPian

Cases and screen protectors give away. Pics attached with Amazon links as well.

I have the following I want to give away. Preferably to be picked up from Baner, Pune. If you are not in Pune, please arrange for a courier via Delhivery or something similar.

1. 2x cases for iPhone 11 Pro Max (one of the cases has the magnetic stop for the car mount below attached to it)

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Back Cover Case for iPhone 11 Pro Max (TPU + Poly Carbonate | Matte Black) https://amzn.eu/d/614y8R8

2. Spigen magnetic car mount

Spigen QS11 Quad Car Phone Mount... https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01M1I8N5F?...p_mob_ap_share

3. 1x screen protector for iPhone 11 Pro Max and 1x screen protector for iPhone X. Thr 11 pro max protector is a very good quality one (nillkin).

4. 1x iPad 10.5 pro case (probably compatible with few more iPad models) - shows some amount of usage / wear.

Nillkin Case for Apple iPad Air... https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0848JWMGP?...p_mob_ap_share
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0640.jpeg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0641.jpeg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0642.jpeg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0643.jpeg  

three10 is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks