Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2023, 13:56   #5821
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Giving away this Video Door Phone. It hasn't been used till date and I don't know if it is working or not. Pick up only from Sadashiv Peth, Pune (Tilak Road - Alka Chowk to SP College).
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20231023_135331.jpg  

adi.mariner is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2023, 14:33   #5822
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi.mariner View Post
Giving away this Video Door Phone. It hasn't been used till date and I don't know if it is working or not. Pick up only from Sadashiv Peth, Pune (Tilak Road - Alka Chowk to SP College).
Request you to put me in a queue. I can collect it preferably on weekends, but other days work too.
turbospooler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2023, 14:43   #5823
BHPian

Reserved for turbospooler.
adi.mariner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2023, 17:47   #5824
BHPian

I have two sticks of 4GB RAM (details below) swapped out from brand new ASUS X515 laptops as I upgraded the installed RAM. Pick-up in Hyderabad (Gandipet / Gachibowli area) preferred, but can also ship.

DDR4-3200 • CL=22 • NON-ECC • SODIMM • 260-pin • 1.2V • 2Rx8/1Rx8/1Rx16 • PC4-25600

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20231023_174003.jpg

Last edited by arnieshwartz : 23rd October 2023 at 17:49. Reason: added location(s) for pickup
arnieshwartz is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2023, 17:55   #5825
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnieshwartz View Post
I have two sticks of 4GB RAM (details below) swapped out from brand new ASUS X515 laptops as I upgraded the installed RAM. Pick-up in Hyderabad (Gandipet / Gachibowli area) preferred, but can also ship.

DDR4-3200 • CL=22 • NON-ECC • SODIMM • 260-pin • 1.2V • 2Rx8/1Rx8/1Rx16 • PC4-25600

Attachment 2520702
This goes to pritanshchandra who reached out to me first over DM.
arnieshwartz is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2023, 18:42   #5826
BHPian

Hi,

I have one 5.1 home theatre system to be given away. Model Sony DAV TZ 215, 1 centre, 1 left and right channel and 2 surround satellites. The system is connected via cables/wires which are also available. The CD receiver works occasionally. However, still available on as is where is basis.

Pick-Up either from Star City Mall, Mayur Vihar Extension (110091) OR by fixing up a mutually convenient time, from the Supreme Court Parking (Indian Law Institute-110011).

BHPian's can drop me a DM and do include either your phone number or email ID so that we can coordinate a pick up.

Product Description - https://www.amazon.in/Sony-DAV-TZ215.../dp/B008A6WPN6

@pritanshchandra has reserved it, however one more person can add their name, just in case he for some reason does not like the system.

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd October 2023 at 21:58. Reason: Making Amazon link clickable :)
shady_lawyer is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th October 2023, 15:36   #5827
BHPian

Picked up the Sony Hometheatre & Quechua T3+ from bhpians @shady_lawyer & @greyhound. Extremely nice people, both of them. Here’s a pic with both, also managed to click a pic of shady_lawyer’s XUV500 aka ARAGORN.

With bhpian shady_lawyer
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0621.jpeg

ARAGORN requires no introduction on this forum.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-619b88cad3544387be1bd1237437d90f.jpeg

Bhpian greyhound. He has 3 extremely beautiful cats and his new Verna 1.5 DCT is a serious looker in Black Color
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0629.jpeg

Well spent holiday

Last edited by pritanshchandra : 24th October 2023 at 15:39. Reason: typo
pritanshchandra is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 29th October 2023, 05:24   #5828
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Reserved for turbospooler.
Thanks a lot adi.mariner for this!
It was nice meeting you even though for a brief amount of time
turbospooler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2023, 10:58   #5829
BHPian

I have a few DVDs ranging from Old Bollywood movies to Hindi-English Movies from early 2000s. Does anyone use DVDs these days?
Would anyone like to pick them up or can anyone suggest anyone who uses them/recycles them?

Pick up from Aundh, Pune.
MartinVirage is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th October 2023, 10:03   #5830
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinVirage View Post
I have a few DVDs ranging from Old Bollywood movies to Hindi-English Movies from early 2000s. Does anyone use DVDs these days?
Would anyone like to pick them up or can anyone suggest anyone who uses them/recycles them?

Pick up from Aundh, Pune.
If they are original i would like to have them, I have a home theatre and would be delighted to add them to my collection.

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2023, 22:03   #5831
BHPian

I have a working condition mpfi zen engine with gearbox up.for grabs. The total.mileage done by this engine would be about 30k kms.
Reason for.give away: Just lying with me after I went with a bigger engine in my zen.
Anybody having engine troubles with their otherwise good zens can just plonk this in and be done with.

Pick up in Goa- Margao to be precise. Since it's a heavy item, you will need to arrange manpower to pick it up.
scorpian is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 31st October 2023, 08:44   #5832
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
I have a working condition mpfi zen engine with gearbox up.for grabs. The total.mileage done by this engine would be about 30k kms.
Reason for.give away: Just lying with me after I went with a bigger engine in my zen.
Anybody having engine troubles with their otherwise good zens can just plonk this in and be done with.

Pick up in Goa- Margao to be precise. Since it's a heavy item, you will need to arrange manpower to pick it up.
Hello scorpian , is the engine available? A good friend of mine wants to convert his carb zen to mpfi ! PMing you right away

Regards
Ashton Castelino
Ashtoncastelino is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2023, 10:40   #5833
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtoncastelino View Post
Hello scorpian , is the engine available? A good friend of mine wants to convert his carb zen to mpfi ! PMing you right away

Regards
Ashton Castelino
Yes as of now it is available.
Old 31st October 2023, 11:50   #5834
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
If they are original i would like to have them, I have a home theatre and would be delighted to add them to my collection.

Pramod
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, most/all of them are original. Let me do this - Let me drop some pictures in the next 1-2 days.

@pramodkumar Do you stay in Pune - closeby?
Old 31st October 2023, 13:53   #5835
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinVirage View Post
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, most/all of them are original. Let me do this - Let me drop some pictures in the next 1-2 days.

@pramodkumar Do you stay in Pune - closeby?
I have friends in Pune, or I can pay for the courier charge.

Pramod

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks