Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2023, 21:51   #5761
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 115 View Post
Noted. Added you to the queue.
Actually, I think Mahesh would be the better person to pick this, than me. He is in CBE, and the bike is registered there. Saves a lot of hassle down the road.
condor is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 19th August 2023, 18:51   #5762
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suryendu87 View Post
Have few items to give away which are for infants, toddlers.
5- Tricycle : Not used. Was received as a gift and few nuts were missing. Didn't get time to assemble. Will need a visit to hardware store to get the missing nuts/bolts. Seat is available.

All items are pickup only from my home at Avalahalli, Bengaluru.
Would like to pick up the tricycle if still available.
Shubbi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2023, 20:49   #5763
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubbi View Post
Would like to pick up the tricycle if still available.
Yeah, it's still available. Apparently all bhpians who reached out stay very far and it's still unclaimed.

Please DM me.
Old 21st August 2023, 01:25   #5764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suryendu87 View Post

5- Tricycle : Not used. Was received as a gift and few nuts were missing. Didn't get time to assemble. Will need a visit to hardware store to get the missing nuts/bolts. Seat is available.

All items are pickup only from my home at Avalahalli, Bengaluru.
Would be interested if not picked up by anyone yet. I stay near hebbal and would be close by to reach.

I still might not have DM access.
Old 21st August 2023, 14:08   #5765
Distinguished - BHPian

1. Maternity pillow (product link)
- about 6 months old, used by my wife till her delivery. In good condition.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-screenshot_20230821_140313_whatsapp.jpg

UPDATE 7/09/2023 - No longer available
2. Mee Mee Baby Carrier
- Hardly used once or twice (we had two of them). In almost-new condition.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20230815_131424.jpg

Both are for local pickup / dunzo. Drop a note to me if interested. Both items will be washed and cleaned before sending of course.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 7th September 2023 at 12:33. Reason: Updated availability as requested.
ninjatalli is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2023, 14:26   #5766
BHPian

Assorted movie DVDs for giveaway: Local pickup / Dunzo preferred.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dvds.jpg

Malayalam:
1. Chitram
2. Vellimoonga
3. Mohanlal hits - Nadodikkatu, Akkare Akkare Akkare, Mukunthetta Sumitra Vilikkunnu
4. Three in one - Thalayanamandram, Sandhesam, Ponmuttayidunna Tharavu
5. Romans
6. Three in one - Mayavi, Rajamanikyam, In Harihar Nagar
7. Charlie
8. Kali
9. Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum

English:
1. DVD Pack - Pearl Harbour, Air Force One
2. Inception
3. Lion King

Hindi:
1. R.K.Films Vol2 - Sangam, Mera Naam Joker, Satyam Shivam Sundaram, Ram 2. Teri Ganga Maili
3. Taare Zameen Par

1. Beladingala Baale (Kannada)
2. Kannathil Muthamittal (Tamil)

DVD Combo:
1 - Miss Congeniatlity, P.S.I love you, Shall we dance, The Notebook, Pursuit of happiness
2 - 40 days & 40 nights, Before sunrise, Braveheart, Italian Job, Just like heaven
3 - A walk in the clouds, Before sunset, Saamy (Tamil), Abiyum Njanum (Malayalam), Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu (Tamil)
kiki_13 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2023, 17:01   #5767
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaheshkumar View Post
Hi 115,
I am from Coimbatore and if you are interested i can see your motorcycle.
Kindly let me know your views.
Reserved for you. I am convinced that the bike has found the right owner because of the fact that you are coming from Coimbatore to get the vehicle and drive it from here !!
115 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2023, 20:48   #5768
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rationalist View Post
Have a Skechers Maroons Men's size 9 shoe (slip on) for give away
This was taken up by someone.
The Rationalist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2023, 15:48   #5769
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 115 View Post
Reserved for you. I am convinced that the bike has found the right owner because of the fact that you are coming from Coimbatore to get the vehicle and drive it from here !!
Thanks a lot 115.
Very nice meeting you in person and the Motorcycle is rocking.

Caliber 115 performed flawlessly through out my ride from Bengaluru to Coimbatore including 3 Stops and around 350 kms done in close to 8 hours..

Remarkable mileage too.
dmaheshkumar is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 27th August 2023, 12:25   #5770
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaheshkumar View Post
Thanks a lot 115.
Very nice meeting you in person and the Motorcycle is rocking.

Caliber 115 performed flawlessly through out my ride from Bengaluru to Coimbatore including 3 Stops and around 350 kms done in close to 8 hours..

Remarkable mileage too.
It was a pleasure meeting you. Was a emotional moment for me while handing over the bike.
Been with me for 20 years and it has never ever let me stranded on the road. Just made sure the regular servicing was done on time.

On the other hand, I am very happy that the bike is in safe hands
Fun fact - In my 1.2L Kms ownership the bike has never been driven this long!!
Was a bit worried when you said you will be driving back.
The fact that you did not face any major issues enroute only confirms by belief about the reliability of this bike.
Hats off to you for taking up this journey.
Only someone passionate about bikes would have done this.
I was completely convinced that I would find the right owner for this bike only on Team-BHP
Happy to get regular updates from you on the bike. Please keep them coming !!
115 is offline   (33) Thanks
Old 1st September 2023, 12:45   #5771
Team-BHP Support

TPH Aqua King car cover. Bought for a Tiago JTP, will fit any Tiago variant.

Edit: Claimed!

Undamaged, except a patched up antenna envelope my building's resident tomcat took a fancy to. Might need a clean though to get accumulated dust/grime off.

Pickup from Bangalore (Rajarajeshwari Nagar Arch) only. It's heavy and makes no sense to ship.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20230901_070404110.jpg

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 9th September 2023 at 18:35.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 4th September 2023, 12:40   #5772
BHPian

I have a used Pentax K10D DSLR to give away, it comes with a AF 35/2.4 lens. Popup flash of the camera doesnt work (and thus the tape). It also comes with a no-name grip which can store 2 batteries

Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img1104.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img1103.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img1102.jpg  

nirvanaguy19 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 4th September 2023, 14:07   #5773
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvanaguy19 View Post
I have a used Pentax K10D DSLR to give away, it comes with a AF 35/2.4 lens. Popup flash of the camera doesnt work (and thus the tape). It also comes with a no-name grip which can store 2 batteries

Reserved for first person who pinged me and is planning to pick up today, will update if that doesnt work out. Thanks
nirvanaguy19 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th September 2023, 17:52   #5774
BHPian

Quote:
Reserved for first person who pinged me and is planning to pick up today, will update if that doesnt work out. Thanks
Please put me on the list in second number for the camera if the said person doesn't pick it up.
Old 7th September 2023, 14:36   #5775
BHPian

Quote:
how did i miss this..count me third in queue
Best
Rajeev

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks