Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2023, 12:03   #5641
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNayak View Post
Reserved for KDrive as he is the first person to reach out
If not pickedup/reserved, can i have it please?

Ramki
Old 17th May 2023, 18:43   #5642
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_chandan View Post

Prestige 4 burner hobtop

Working condition,
Autoflame works only for two burner can be fix after servicing.

Pickup from Electronic City BLR.
Can this be reserved for me can pickup over the weekend
Old 18th May 2023, 07:16   #5643
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_chandan View Post

Prestige 4 burner hobtop

Working condition,
Autoflame works only for two burner can be fix after servicing.

Pickup from Electronic City BLR.
Reserved and Picked up.
Old 19th May 2023, 15:19   #5644
Team-BHP Support

Amkette EVO TV 4K

It's quite old, though I barely ever used it since i found it a bit slow... :/

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20220628_063716574.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20220628_063731408.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20220628_063735445.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pxl_20220628_063741260.jpg

(Adapter not pictured, but will be included)

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th May 2023 at 15:21.
Rehaan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th May 2023, 15:46   #5645
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Amkette EVO TV 4K

It's quite old, though I barely ever used it since i found it a bit slow... :/
I would be interested in this if it can be shipped? Obviously I'll cover the shipping costs.

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th May 2023 at 17:19. Reason: Shortening quoted post. Will PM you regarding the shipment. Cheers
TCS66SPDLSD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2023, 17:27   #5646
Team-BHP Support

Got this as a lighter/smaller alternative to my Dell 100W power brick, however, it works 90% of the time, but sometimes (maybe when voltage is low?) the blue light just flashes and it doesn't charge.

I can't afford to be stranded without power, so I've bought another 65W USB-C charger and have no use for this anymore, and unfortunately don't have the time to investigate the conditions in which it works/doesn't work...

If someone wants to roll the dice, it's yours.

Name:  Screenshot 20230519 172452.png
Views: 346
Size:  161.2 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS66SPDLSD View Post
I would be interested in this if it can be shipped? Obviously I'll cover the shipping costs.
The EVOTV is yours. Will contact you in a bit.

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th May 2023 at 17:28.
Old 26th May 2023, 18:44   #5647
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I have a Hauck playpen for a giveaway.
Quoting myself. This giveaway is completed. It was nice catching up with you Ninjatalli. Sorry couldn't spend more time. I will take up your coffee offer the next time
TorqueyTechie is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 27th May 2023, 13:07   #5648
BHPian

I have the following items available only for pick up from either my residence (Bannerghatta Road) or Office (Kanakapura Road).

A child seat (link to the original product here. Please note that this is a non-ISOfix seat.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-child-seat.jpeg

A baby bottle sterilizer (which was working the last time that we checked):
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-bottle-sterilizer.jpeg

A baby carrier (link to the original product here):

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-baby-carrier.jpeg
Aiel is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 27th May 2023, 14:59   #5649
BHPian

Hi Can I have the Baby Carrier picked up from your location. Will PM you regarding the pick up.
Old 27th May 2023, 21:34   #5650
BHPian

Hi
I would love to pick up the child seat if it's not already taken. I can arrange to pick it up tomorrow. Please confirm.
Old 27th May 2023, 22:43   #5651
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Quoting myself. This giveaway is completed. It was nice catching up with you Ninjatalli. Sorry couldn't spend more time. I will take up your coffee offer the next time
Likewise, and I look forward to catching up soon for a cuppa; will buzz you next time I'm in that part of town. Thanks for the playpen
ninjatalli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2023, 06:21   #5652
BHPian

Can i pick up the car seat and the bottle sterilizer? I stay in Kanakapura Road, but I'll be back on June 6th so would it be possible to hold them for that long?
Old 28th May 2023, 08:55   #5653
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS80 View Post
Hi
I would love to pick up the child seat if it's not already taken. I can arrange to pick it up tomorrow. Please confirm.
It is still available. I will send a PM to you with my contact info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnesh View Post
Can i pick up the car seat and the bottle sterilizer? I stay in Kanakapura Road, but I'll be back on June 6th so would it be possible to hold them for that long?
The child seat has already bene spoken for by SS80.

The bottle steriliser is still available and I will hold it for you till June 6. Please let me know in case of any change in your plans.

Last edited by Aiel : 28th May 2023 at 09:01.
Aiel is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2023, 15:18   #5654
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiel View Post
I have the following items available only for pick up from either my residence (Bannerghatta Road) or Office (Kanakapura Road).

A child seat (link to the original product here. Please note that this is a non-ISOfix seat.

Attachment 2455705
Hi buddy,

I would love to have the car seat, if you can take the headache of shipping it to Delhi. I’m ready to bear the shipping expense.

Thanks
Old 28th May 2023, 19:58   #5655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiel View Post
It is still available. I will send a PM to you with my contact info.

The child seat has already bene spoken for by SS80.

The bottle steriliser is still available and I will hold it for you till June 6. Please let me know in case of any change in your plans.
Hi Aiel,
My sincere apologies I just read through the product description, my son is 3.5yrs old, so I won't be needing it. Kindly pass it on to next person in Q.

But thanks a lot for this give away

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks