Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2022, 11:26   #5416

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

OEM ICE that came with my purchase of Abarth Punto in 2015. I replaced it in the showroom before taking delivery and hence it is unused.
Available for pickup from LittleMount (Saidapet, Chennai) on weekdays.
Please DM if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-ice-7.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-ice-8.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-ice-1.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-ice-2.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-ice-3.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-ice-4.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-ice-5.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-ice-6.jpg  

CommuteDriver is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th November 2022, 11:42   #5417
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

2013-I20 Cover. Unused. Available for pickup at Marthahalli, Bangalore. Can send by register(india) post at the cost of the receiver. There is a list of other cars which can use this cover.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20220522_191304.jpg  

Last edited by aadya : 29th November 2022 at 11:44. Reason: additional info
aadya is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th November 2022, 11:54   #5418
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadya View Post
2013-I20 Cover. Unused. Available for pickup at Marthahalli, Bangalore. Can send by register(india) post at the cost of the receiver. There is a list of other cars which can use this cover.
I would like to have this cover for my Ritz. Have sent a DM with my contact. Thanks.
Old 29th November 2022, 12:46   #5419
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommuteDriver View Post
OEM ICE that came with my purchase of Abarth Punto in 2015. I replaced it in the showroom before taking delivery and hence it is unused.
Available for pickup from LittleMount (Saidapet, Chennai) on weekdays.
Please DM if interested.
Hello , i would like to pick this up if it's available. A good friend of mine needs it. Since you're a newbie , i cant PM you. Can you reach out to me on my email address castelinoashton10@gmail.com

Regards
Ashton Castelino
Ashtoncastelino is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2022, 12:48   #5420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishJ View Post
I would like to have this cover for my Ritz. Have sent a DM with my contact. Thanks.
Reserved it for you. Will sure get back and send it through.
Old 29th November 2022, 15:25   #5421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtoncastelino View Post
Hello , i would like to pick this up if it's available. A good friend of mine needs it. Since you're a newbie , i cant PM you. Can you reach out to me on my email address castelinoashton10@gmail.com

Regards
Ashton Castelino
Thanks, messaged you via email.
Old 30th November 2022, 16:22   #5422
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
Honda Civic 2007 model Map My india system and KN airfilter with cleaning kit ,
for giveaway in Bangalore.

I have received it as giveaway and not checked if its working or not, but have changed thoughts to install it. Giving away as it is.
Both are picked up by forum members @Tm_turbo and @funkykar
black12rr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2022, 16:15   #5423
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
A practically brand new Sony PlayStation 2, bought from the US. Never used. Console unboxed, with 1 remote (sealed box), 8mb memory card (sealed box) and all wires. Will require the US to India voltage conversion adapter (not included).
No games!
Attachment 2376765

Attachment 2376766

Attachment 2376767

Attachment 2376768

I believe it won't make any sense to ship this. Pick up from Gurgaon or can work out a pick up location in Delhi and Noida.

Please E-mail me at AnkitAhuja at~the~rate hotmail dot com

Disclaimer: I can't comment if it works still. If you take it and it works for you, I request for any token amount that will go towards dog food 🙏🏻
Hi,
I was looking for a PS2 to complete my PS collection, in case its not been picked up, I would gladly oblige
Old 3rd December 2022, 23:04   #5424
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
Honda Civic 2007 model Map My india system and KN airfilter with cleaning kit ,
for giveaway in Bangalore.

I have received it as giveaway and not checked if its working or not, but have changed thoughts to install it. Giving away as it is.

Left switch panel is loose on system.
Is it still available?
Old 12th December 2022, 19:22   #5425
BHPian

Have tickets for two for the movie Avatar: The Way of Water (3D) - 10:30 PM show on 16 Dec 2022 at INOX: Mall of Mysuru, Mysuru.
PM me if interested.
cogWheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th December 2022, 14:45   #5426
BHPian

I have a Red Colour Mee Mee MM-846 lockable baby car seat to giveaway. 6-60Months, Upto 18 Kg. It can be put front facing as well as rear facing. I think it has 3 reclining positions.

Product link for more information:
https://www.flipkart.com/meemee-baby...m5a659a848cade

Can be picked up from: Kasturi Nagar (5th Cross) or Indiranagar (12A Main), Bangalore.

Also available is Blue Color Booster car seat (I think Chicco). If anyone is interested, will take pic and post here.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20221020_080833.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20221020_080854.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20221020_080910.jpg  

speed79 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 15th December 2022, 15:12   #5427
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed79 View Post
I have a Red Colour Mee Mee MM-846 lockable baby car seat to giveaway. 6-60Months, Upto 18 Kg. It can be put front facing as well as rear facing. I think it has 3 reclining positions.
The baby car seat has been reserved for FURY_44.

The booster car seat is still available.
speed79 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th December 2022, 18:30   #5428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed79 View Post
The baby car seat has been reserved for FURY_44.

Please put me second in queue for baby seat if it's not picked up.
Old 15th December 2022, 20:22   #5429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girimajiananth View Post
Please put me second in queue for baby seat if it's not picked up.
Sure, you are second in the queue.
Old 16th December 2022, 09:57   #5430
BHPian

Anyone Interested?

Pickup: Bhartiya City Mall, Bangalore

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20221127_170002.jpg
arighna.dutta is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks