Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2019, 17:19   #4081
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquecurve View Post
There is a Child seat available with me. Sparingly used
Attachment 1922860
Still available? If yes, I am very much in need of it.
Old 30th October 2019, 13:57   #4082
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
Yes, It will. Since you are the first one to reach out, reserving the lens for you.

--Anoop
Thanks Anoop for the Lens. Was nice chatting with you.
Old 5th November 2019, 15:52   #4083
BHPian

I have the below items for giveaway. Recently shifted home to another place and these items are found during the process. Let me know if anyone interested.

Location for pickup: Near Mumbai Kulfi, TC Palya road, Ramamurthy nagar, Bangalore.

1. Hindustan Unilever Pureit Classic 23 litres water filter.
- Germkill kit has to be replaced and cleaned as its unused and in storage for a year. Germkill kit cover lock is broken and may not stay in position (anyway this doesn't harm the function).

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pureit.jpg

2. Small Gas stove ( I think its 5 kg cylinder)
- The cylinder has to be refilled, stove top area slightly in rusted condition. Cleaning should make it neat and working.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-cylinder.jpg

3. Baby walker
- With all wheels and fittings. Only the seating area needs to be washed. Assembled without wheels just for pics.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-walker.jpg

Last edited by EPMV : 5th November 2019 at 16:21. Reason: Adding the pickup location
Old 5th November 2019, 16:07   #4084
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPMV View Post
2. Small Gas stove ( I think its 5 kg cylinder)
- The cylinder has to be refilled, stove top area slightly in rusted condition. Cleaning should make it neat and working.
Hi EPMV. Can I have the stove, please ?
Old 5th November 2019, 16:23   #4085
BHPian

Hi condor, Not sure of your location. I have added the pickup location in my post which I have missed before. PM me for pickup / to discuss the location.
Old 5th November 2019, 17:10   #4086
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Hi EPMV. Can I have the stove, please ?
Stove reserved for condor. Thank you.
Old 5th November 2019, 20:05   #4087
BHPian

Quote:
I have the below items for giveaway. Recently shifted home to another place and these items are found during the process. Let me know if anyone interested.

Location for pickup: Near Mumbai Kulfi, TC Palya road, Ramamurthy nagar, Bangalore.

1. Hindustan Unilever Pureit Classic 23 litres water filter.
- Germkill kit has to be replaced and cleaned as its unused and in storage for a year. Germkill kit cover lock is broken and may not stay in position (anyway this doesn't harm the function).
Hi EPMV,

I am interested in the water filter. Have sent you a PM.
Old 15th November 2019, 18:03   #4088
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Stove reserved for condor. Thank you.
Thank you, EPMV ! Was nice meeting you - the world is a small place .

Will clean it up and hopefully get it working soon.

And nice Punto that
Old 16th November 2019, 15:29   #4089
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
Extra Team BHP stickers. Not using them so better can be taken by some fellow BHPian.

Mumbai - Chembur / Navi Mumbai - Mahape - Pick up only.
Do you still have them or are they picked up?
Old 16th November 2019, 16:29   #4090
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixantz View Post
Do you still have them or are they picked up?
Already been picked up by our fellow bhpian.
Old 23rd November 2019, 18:50   #4091
Lij
BHPian

Guys, have a ticket for Ford vs Ferrari @ Carnival cinemas, Wadala, Mumbai. 2D show today at 7:30 pm, i.e. in 40 mins.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 23rd November 2019 at 22:14. Reason: Removing your contact number since the show's over. Thanks.
Old 24th November 2019, 06:43   #4092
Senior - BHPian

Free Giveaways - collect from Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai

1. Extra tbhp stickers (the LTD stickers are gone, and two of the logo stickers)

2. One set of OEM lights for the Scorpio (from my previous stolen car, in which I'd replaced these with LED lights about a couple of months before the theft last november

3. One set PU seat covers for a 2012 i10 sportz automatic (these came with the car when I bought it a couple of months back, they look under a year old - installed because of a rip in the OEM rear seat). I replaced this seat cover with fabric because my wife preferred it.

4. OEM i10 2012 sportz 2DIN HU deck (as seen here, I replaced it with a pioneer touchscreen deck that supports a reverse camera)

5. Purolator PI2290 air filter https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-air_filter-39314958/

Quote:
I got this not realising that it was for the Grand i10 or Xcent, had to go back and buy another one .. the shop where I bought this one was too far for me to go back and exchange it

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 24th November 2019 at 08:15. Reason: This is a giveaway thread. Things on sale can be listed in the Classifieds section.
Old 24th November 2019, 08:51   #4093
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
Free Giveaways - collect from Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai

1. Extra tbhp stickers (the LTD stickers are gone, and two of the logo stickers)
4. OEM i10 2012 sportz 2DIN HU deck (as seen here, I replaced it with a pioneer touchscreen deck that supports a reverse camera)
Hi,

Can I have the stickers and the HU deck please?

Last edited by Aditya : 24th November 2019 at 12:20. Reason: Quoted text trimmed
Old 24th November 2019, 09:18   #4094
Senior - BHPian

Stickers and deck for iceman. I will PM my phone number

Edit I can’t PM you as you’re new here. Please use my contact information here to email me https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/members/hserus.html

Last edited by hserus : 24th November 2019 at 09:19.
Old 28th November 2019, 06:59   #4095
BHPian

Posting on behalf of a friend. Pickup would be from RR Nagar/Kanakapura road

1. Toyota genuine engine oil 5W-30 (close to 750ml remaining)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-oil-1.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-oil-2.jpg

2. Ford OEM speakers (6.5 inches) and dual tone horn (both from the facelift Ford Figo)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-spk-1.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-spk-2.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-spk-3.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-spk-4.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-figo-horn-1.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-figo-horn-2.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-figo-horn-3.jpg

3. Fiat Punto OEM horn (single tone)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-horn-1.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-horn-2.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-horn-3.jpg

4. Magnetic sun shade for the next gen Ford Figo (not sure if this fits the aspire as well)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-sun-shade.jpg

Last edited by Vid6639 : 21st December 2019 at 14:55. Reason: ford typo

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks