Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2018, 09:01   #3661
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
It is available, but your location shows you are in Gurgaon. Is it correct?
No, I shifted to Bangalore few months back, have yet to update the location. Doing so as we I type this
Old 9th May 2018, 08:12   #3662
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have a 500GB desktop hard disk which is reporting SMART Failed error to give away. It seems to work fine, but had been giving this warning on boot from the last six months and I have decided to upgrade my storage finally Hence, if anyone is interested in the hard disk I will be happy to give away.
Old 9th May 2018, 10:25   #3663
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have a 500GB desktop hard disk which is reporting SMART Failed error to give away. It seems to work fine, but had been giving this warning on boot from the last six months and I have decided to upgrade my storage finally Hence, if anyone is interested in the hard disk I will be happy to give away.
If the hard drive works fine with the error, I am interested. Let me know where to pick from
Old 10th May 2018, 16:36   #3664
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
If the hard drive works fine with the error, I am interested. Let me know where to pick from
The hard disk has been working fine, but not sure if it will fail since the warning popped up from more than six months ago, but it has been working. You can either pick it up from my house in BSK 2nd stage or office in whitefield.
Old 20th May 2018, 12:32   #3665
BHPian

I got this adjustable armrest from Amazon a few months ago for my Ford Classic. After fitting it I realised that it squeaks a lot and makes it inconvenient to change gears or use the handbrake, so I've removed it it and would be glad to pass it on to someone who can put it to use. You'll have to screw it into your centre unit so be prepared for that.
Pick up is from Sion, Mumbai.
Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-armrest.jpg  

Last edited by FarPatel : 20th May 2018 at 12:40.
Old 21st May 2018, 13:11   #3666
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarPatel View Post
I got this adjustable armrest from Amazon a few months ago for my Ford Classic. After fitting it I realised that it squeaks a lot and makes it inconvenient to change gears or use the handbrake, so I've removed it it and would be glad to pass it on to someone who can put it to use. You'll have to screw it into your centre unit so be prepared for that.
Pick up is from Sion, Mumbai.
Cheers
I would be interested in this. Hopefully will fit my Zen, Fiesta or Esteem well. CAn do pick up on weekends preferably.
Old 22nd May 2018, 12:26   #3667
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
I would be interested in this. Hopefully will fit my Zen, Fiesta or Esteem well. CAn do pick up on weekends preferably.
Oops, someone had PMed me and I just replied to him before seeing your post.
Well, if he changes his mind I'll let you know immediately.
Cheers
Old 24th May 2018, 14:06   #3668
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The hard disk has been working fine, but not sure if it will fail since the warning popped up from more than six months ago, but it has been working. You can either pick it up from my house in BSK 2nd stage or office in whitefield.

My friend collected it on my behalf. Many many thanks! Much appreciated. Will use it as a backup of backup for my daughters pics.
Old 26th May 2018, 11:43   #3669
BHPian

I have 2 empty Jyothi gas cylinders (private connection) lying unused which I would like to giveaway. I am not sure if I can find the regulator and the connection documentation, will try to find it though. Anyone interested please PM me. Location is Yelahanka, Bangalore
Old 26th May 2018, 13:00   #3670
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinuak View Post
I have 2 empty Jyothi gas cylinders (private connection) lying unused which I would like to giveaway.
Is that service provider not in business any more? In my understanding the service provider holds the ownership of cylinders and we couldn't / shouldn't sell them.
Old 26th May 2018, 13:19   #3671
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinuak View Post
I have 2 empty Jyothi gas cylinders (private connection) lying unused which I would like to giveaway. I am not sure if I can find the regulator and the connection documentation, will try to find it though. Anyone interested please PM me. Location is Yelahanka, Bangalore
Any gas cylinder is property of Gas Cylinder supplying company. Please ask company representative to collect should you see no use at your end.
Old 27th May 2018, 07:32   #3672
BHPian

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20180526_100052.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20180526_100133.jpg

I have these brand new highest quality connector wires from corsair. Suitable for gaming pc, high end desktop pc owners.. Costs hunreds of rupees each.. Around 20 different wires r there.

Interested may pm.. Location greater noida
Old 27th May 2018, 23:34   #3673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitish.arnold View Post
I have these brand new highest quality connector wires from corsair. Suitable for gaming pc, high end desktop pc owners.. Costs hunreds of rupees each.. Around 20 different wires r there.
Hi Nitish,

If you still have the corsair connectors, may I request for the set. I would appreciate the gesture and happy to collect them.
Unfortunately I don't have the rights to PM yet (am a newbie )
Thanks

Last edited by ampere : 28th May 2018 at 20:14. Reason: Trimmed quoted post
Old 28th May 2018, 15:44   #3674
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandererashima View Post
Hi Nitish,
If you still have the corsair connectors, may I request for the set. I would appreciate the gesture and happy to collect them.
Unfortunately I don't have the rights to PM yet (am a newbie )
Thanks
Sure Ashima,

You can have them.

I can be found in greater noida on weekdays, and Delhi on weekends.
I have a meeting in Nehru Place on Wednesday, you can take these that time too.
Let me know whatever suits you.
Old 28th May 2018, 20:05   #3675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitish.arnold View Post
Sure Ashima,
You can have them.
Wednesday at Nehru place sounds perfect. Please PM your contact details.
Regards

Last edited by ampere : 28th May 2018 at 20:13. Reason: Trimmed quoted post

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks