Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2017, 20:43   #3421
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have bucket loads of aquarium moss to give away. If anyone wants to make use of them for a planted aquarium you are welcome. Since it is sold for an expensive sum at aquarium shops, I am not in a mood to throw it away. The moss can cover plenty of sft or multiple wood logs.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_7969.jpg

I am currently using them to shelter baby fry of mollies and platys. But it has become so dense that the fry is also not able to move freely. Hence, want to empty it to some extent, before which it can grow more.

Last edited by audioholic : 8th June 2017 at 20:45.
Old 9th June 2017, 17:10   #3422

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have bucket loads of aquarium moss to give away. If anyone wants to make use of them for a planted aquarium you are welcome.
Hi, Could you please ship this to Hyderabad. I am ready to bear the courier expenses.
Old 9th June 2017, 18:14   #3423
Senior - BHPian

@Audioholic: thank you for the moss. I've planted the same. My goldfish are nibbling it, Hope they don't eat all of it. It was nice meeting you and chatting with you.
Old 10th June 2017, 11:03   #3424
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdriver View Post
Hi, Could you please ship this to Hyderabad. I am ready to bear the courier expenses.
I can do it, but I am not sure in what condition they will arrive in Hyderabad. I guess it can stay in good condition for a day or two. But beyond that, it might dry up by the time it reaches you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsdi5530 View Post
@Audioholic: thank you for the moss. I've planted the same. My goldfish are nibbling it, Hope they don't eat all of it. It was nice meeting you and chatting with you.
It was nice meeting you too! No worries about the fish eating it. The moss will grow back soon and will spread well wherever it has been nibbled. Just give it a few hours of light every day and that should be sufficient.
Old 15th June 2017, 08:52   #3425
Senior - BHPian

Want to give away this infant child seat/ carry coat. Bought it for my daughter and it's been sitting in storage ever since she got a bigger child seat.

This one is rated for children upto 13 kg. It is quite sturdy and heavy. And the fabric can be taken off for washing/ drycleaning. Cannot ship as it's quite big, so has to be picked up.

Please PM if anyone is interested.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170615_083202712.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170615_083213659.jpg
Old 15th June 2017, 15:01   #3426
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
Want to give away this infant child seat/ carry coat. Bought it for my daughter and it's been sitting in storage ever since she got a bigger child seat.

This one is rated for children upto 13 kg. It is quite sturdy and heavy. And the fabric can be taken off for washing/ drycleaning. Cannot ship as it's quite big, so has to be picked up.

Please PM if anyone is interested.
Attachment 1648438
Attachment 1648439
I will pick it up, please block it for, me.

Pramod
Old 16th June 2017, 06:31   #3427
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
I will pick it up, please block it for, me.
Sure Pramod. Let's continue via PM.
Old 19th June 2017, 10:33   #3428
BHPian

Want to give away this used buggy/stroller. It is compact and fold-able. Has detachable handle bar. Gently used, there are some stains, but mostly because of storage.

Pls PM me if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-buggy1.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-buggy2.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-buggy3.jpg  

Old 19th June 2017, 13:01   #3429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafariMan View Post
Can anyone spare a 2007 Tata Safari DICOR 2.2VTT LX model both puddle lights and a single door red led light

Cheers
Dinesh
Hello Dinesh,

You are not he only one suffering from pain of unavailability of Safari Vtt2.2 parts, after being decommissioned. .

I might be too late in replying to your demand, But can you please check partsbigboss.in . I have recently ordered Window winder assembly kit for Safari. It s pretty decent in pricing & quality is not that bad at all.

PS: I have no affiliation with PartsBigBoss. Only shared my experience dealing with them.

Regards,
Saurabh

Last edited by saurabh2711 : 19th June 2017 at 13:02.
Old 20th June 2017, 01:49   #3430
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakumar View Post
Want to give away this used buggy/stroller. It is compact and fold-able. Has detachable handle bar. Gently used, there are some stains, but mostly because of storage.

Pls PM me if you are interested.
Hi rajakumar, just PMed you.
Old 20th June 2017, 11:54   #3431
Distinguished - BHPian

I have loads of aquarium fish which have been home bred for giveaway - Platys(Red, Orange with black head), Mollies(Spotted, Black and blue) which are around 1-2cm in length. They are about one month old which I can give away to anyone who has similar fish at home. I have more than 100 of them but would not want to offer them as feeders. Hence, if anyone wants to take a few please pick it up from my residence.
Old 21st June 2017, 14:50   #3432
Senior - BHPian

may I have them , Audioholic?
thanks,
Vinay
Old 23rd June 2017, 10:52   #3433
Senior - BHPian

We have 3 tickets for Cars 3 booked for today 1:25pm show in Mantri Mall, Malleshwaram. Booked by mistake for today - we chose the wrong date in the app by mistake. We cannot cancel.

Anyone want to go? Contact me for booking details.
Old 23rd June 2017, 10:53   #3434

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
We have 3 tickets for Cars 3 booked for today 1:25pm show in Mantri Mall, Malleshwaram. Booked by mistake for today - we chose the wrong date in the app by mistake. We cannot cancel.

Anyone want to go? Contact me for booking details.
Hello,
Can i have them..i badly want to go
Sorry for posting it here since i don't have permission for pm
Thanks in advance

Last edited by Vis2249696 : 23rd June 2017 at 11:02.
Old 23rd June 2017, 12:06   #3435
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis2249696 View Post
Hello,
Can i have them..i badly want to go
Sorry for posting it here since i don't have permission for pm
Thanks in advance
Yes, you can have them.

Please email me on kayks72 at gmail dot com

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks