Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2014, 12:00   #2446
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Guys, the Antec TX1050B is still available - pickup or meet at common point.
Attachment 1297406
Attachment 1297407
Attachment 1297408
Had sent a PM sometime back. Please check
Old 11th October 2014, 19:12   #2447
Team-BHP Support

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Have a Space make passive subwoofer lying around. It could maybe work with a service. Recommend to only someone around Mumbai / Navi Mumbai as it is heavy to courier and may not be worth the hassle / freight cost.

EDIT: Reserved for ketantendulkar
This has got to be the fastest giveaway ever, less than 2 minutes!!
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_7133-large.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_7134-large.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_7135-large.jpg  

Last edited by manson : 11th October 2014 at 19:16.
Old 11th October 2014, 19:33   #2448
BHPian

Thanks to manson!

I had also reserved shivshanker's Kenwood panel and Kenwood remote earlier because my bro-in-law's Zen's remote was spoiled after the batteries leaked. I later found out from him that the remote has been repaired and is functional so would like to release the Kenwood panel and remote so that other users can benefit!

Please PM shivshanker for the same. (see earlier post)

Regards,
Ketan
Old 13th October 2014, 13:12   #2449
BHPian

Guys, have a netgear wireless USB adapter to give. Also have the driver CD for XP. Not tried on Win 7. Lemme know if anyone needs it. Will prefer a pickup from home or a mutually convenient location.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20141005_101154.jpg  

Old 13th October 2014, 13:23   #2450
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Guys, have a netgear wireless USB adapter to give. Also have the driver CD for XP. Not tried on Win 7. Lemme know if anyone needs it. Will prefer a pickup from home or a mutually convenient location.
Bingo !!! Booking it now !!! PM on the way.
Old 13th October 2014, 13:27   #2451
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Bingo !!! Booking it now !!! PM on the way.
Blocked for you!! please send me PM.
Old 13th October 2014, 14:03   #2452
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
  1. Zen rear MDF parcel tray with space to fit 6x9 speakers
  2. 4 15" 108 PCD steel rims (with nuts) - Booked by wildsdi5530
  3. 3 cans (650ml) Mobil Delvac 1 diesel engine oil (sealed) - Booked by funkykar
  4. 1 Ltr diesel car coolant - Booked by deep_bang
  5. Lightening Audio 4" co-axial speakers - Booked by Soumyajit9
Hey, do you have the Zen MDF tray?
Old 13th October 2014, 14:36   #2453
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrajman View Post
Hey, do you have the Zen MDF tray?
Yes I do have it, just needs a bit of cleaning from the dust
Old 13th October 2014, 14:37   #2454
Senior - BHPian

Have another stack of Old Indian auto books to give away. Pls PM me and arrange to collect it from my office at Dadar E.
Old 13th October 2014, 14:43   #2455
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Yes I do have it, just needs a bit of cleaning from the dust
Great, Thanks. I will take it!

Just PM'ed you..
Old 13th October 2014, 16:41   #2456
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Had sent a PM sometime back. Please check

The item in question has changed hands at an undisclosed rendezvous point

It was nice meeting you mate.

Broad Sword out
Old 13th October 2014, 16:58   #2457
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
The item in question has changed hands at an undisclosed rendezvous point

It was nice meeting you mate.

Broad Sword out
Thanks a ton for co-ordinating and handing over the package! Looks awesome! Danny boy over
Old 14th October 2014, 15:51   #2458
BHPian

I have a motley bunch of stuff that I'm looking to give away:

(1) A Phillips AQ 6491 Stereo audio cassette Walkman player (2 yrs old, never opened out of the packaging);

(2) An external USB 3.5" Floppy drive, last used in Jan 2013 and stored since then;

(3) Zebronics USB hub-cum-mouse pad (with 4 USB ports) - a year old, never used

(4) 2-3 litres of Castrol Magnatec 5W40 Engine Oil, in its original jerrycan -- the excess from this year's annual car servicing, unopened since the servicing.

Please PM me if anyone needs any of this.

I am clearing out a few dozen different types of computer cables that I don't need. Please send me a PM if anyone is looking for something specific.
Old 15th October 2014, 10:02   #2459
Senior - BHPian

I'm giving away my Cramster Raptor riding jacket if anyone is interested. It is a cordura jacket (textile) with armor for the shoulders, elbows and spine. Size is "L" which corresponds to 42 on a shirt size.

Below is a pic for reference. The jacket is around 4+ years old so will not look exactly like this in the flesh.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-raptor_front_big.jpg

Please note:

Apart from a wrist strap that is missing on the right sleeve and 2 zippers that need replacement on the inside breast pocket and outside pocket, the jacket is fine. No impact or abrasion injuries on the jacket. Velcro straps may need a new layer which any local shop can fix.

Pick up from my home in Uttarahalli only. Please PM or quote this post if interested.

Last edited by n_aditya : 15th October 2014 at 10:44. Reason: size info added
Old 15th October 2014, 10:04   #2460
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
I'm giving away my Cramster Raptor riding jacket if anyone is interested. It is a cordura jacket (textile) with armor for the shoulders, elbows and spine.

Below is a pic for reference. The jacket is around 4+ years old so will not look exactly like this in the flesh.

Please note:

Apart from a wrist strap that is missing on the right sleeve and 2 zippers that need replacement on the inside breast pocket and outside pocket, the jacket is fine. No impact or abrasion injuries on the jacket. Velcro straps may need a new layer which any local shop can fix.

Pick up from my home in Uttarahalli only. Please PM or quote this post if interested.
Sent you a PM , please check & revert.

Edit: I am not collecting the same, as we discussed because of limited highway usage. Thank you for the details.

Last edited by redrage : 15th October 2014 at 10:31. Reason: Change in requirments

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks